Should U.S. soldiers be armed?

Just as a note.
If American forces withdrew to the U.S. borders, you could fund free health care for all and still cut taxes by a massive percentage.
That and it would be safe for Americans to travel the world because no one would hate you any more.

First of all, you don't know how to count, or how much free health care for 400 million people costs. Second of all, if Americans stay out of sand pounding muslim countries, everything is cool, anyways, American tourists rarely get attacked, outside of the US that is. :D
Third, everyone who's not a muslim hates them, so you have an even bigger problem on that front.

Just as a note.
If American forces withdrew to the U.S. borders, you could fund free health care for all and still cut taxes by a massive percentage.
That and it would be safe for Americans to travel the world because no one would hate you any more.

First of all, you don't know how to count, or how much free health care for 400 million people costs.

America's military budget for 2013 was just shy of $700 bn.
The estimated population of the United states is 314 million.

Given the likely percentage of seriously ill people at any given time, you could easily afford it.

Just as a note.

First of all, you don't know how to count, or how much free health care for 400 million people costs.

Given the likely percentage of seriously ill people at any given time, you could easily afford it.

FUCK MAN! What a GREAT idea!!!!! Then Islam could take over the world a lot easier!!! :lmao:

FUCK MAN! What a GREAT idea!!!!! Then Islam could take over the world a lot easier!!! :lmao:

Islam?
Don't you know China is the new enemy you lot are being told to hate?
You are so last decade.

Islam?
You are so last decade.

Bullshit, I had Chinese food last night.

Islam?
You are so last decade.

Bullshit, I had Chinese food last night.

He may have a point, we've been kicking the shit out of so many muslims and their sand pounding countries, it's not even fun anymore.

But China is Walmart's problem now.

Well, it looks like the OP is getting his wish!

In a candid speech delivered today at a luncheon with supporters, the President announced his intentions to issue an Executive Order that would fundamentally transform the US Military mission.

In rare remarks the President outlined his goal to transform the American military from one that, “wages war,” to one that, “wages peace.”

The President elaborated, “for too long, America has been seen as a force of oppression and tyranny in much of the world. Most of that is a result of our helping people at the end of a spear. As we all know, spears are sharp and they aren’t very much help to anyone especially when you are making a thrusting motion with them. People tend to get hurt in that particular situation. If we learned anything from our most recent conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan it is that you can’t win hearts and minds with bullets or spears.”

The plan calls for the unilateral disarmament of all US fighting forces and the implementation of much more “people friendly” changes. Some changes scheduled to hit later this fiscal year include mandatory sensitivity training including a four hour course entitled, “Am I Making the World a Better Place?”

These changes are sure to send a ripple through the military and the President acknowledged, “this isn’t going to be easy, there are going to be challenges we will face down the road. I know this is the right thing to do.”

The Infantry is slated to receive the brunt of changes as one staffer noted, “almost everyone in the Army is basically Infantry so they will see the most changes.”

We will keep you up to date and informed on this still breaking story.
| Obama to Issue Executive Order to Drastically Transform Military Mission

Last edited:
The U.S. military has a long history of mass murder and the U.S. governments that order them to do these things are never prosecuted.
The Nazis were also "just following orders" - both groups killed a lot of innocents, but the U.S. refuses to accept any blame.

Can anyone explain why American carpet bombing in Cambodia was a good thing?
It killed a lot of civilians and had no effect on its intended target, in a country you were not at war with.
Normally, that would be considered a massive crime, but America did it so not a thing will ever happen.

Oh, cry me a river.......

Ah, because you are part of the most powerful country in the world, you know a war crimes trial is unlikely.
Your government and armed forces are free to murder as they wish but, when someone did it to America, oh, the injustice.

9/11 was a little payback and, much as I don't agree with it, I fully understand why someone would want to attack America.

Basically, you're the worst nation on earth.

Yo................Stupid Fucker Called Ollie, give me your honest opinion..............

Do you really think that all those in your platoon should be armed?

How about everyone you ever known on the various bases you've served?

I'm guessing that you could find a person or two who you thought should never be issued a weapon.

I know that over the 20 years plus that I've served in the Navy, I could think of a person or two.

Not everyone on a military base should be armed. Wanna talk about the recent shooting in Norfolk that occurred between two gate guards?

Go ahead...............ask me about it and I'll provide the link.

Last edited:
I have so I could. But I know I made myself clear on who is supposed to fuck off.

Anyway, back to the thread.
Since American's armed forces have not fired a single round in defence of the United states since 1945, I suggest:

All of America's armed forces be disarmed unless:

They're training
Someone starts a war against you.

American military history shows a terrible misuse of power.

How about we put this to bed. You gave your opinion fauxiner...No....and fuck off.

If your confused I can copy it again.

Give em hell Granny!!!!!!!

You got it, Sarge. My great-grandparents respectively fled Poland from Kaiser control on one side and Tsar control on the other. Their sons fought for this country, their grandsons fought for this country and the same is true for my children's immigrant Italian family. My son has served and now my eldest grandson is serving. My great-grandfathers must be spinning in their graves right about now considering the direction some ungrateful, selfish, dishonorable people in America want to take us.

So, yeah, buddy - arm our military to the gills against all enemies both foreign and domestic ... and while we're at it perhaps tossing out the civilians who have never seen a minute of military service and who now control our military decisions wouldn't be such a bad idea either.

I have so I could. But I know I made myself clear on who is supposed to fuck off.

Anyway, back to the thread.
Since American's armed forces have not fired a single round in defence of the United states since 1945, I suggest:

All of America's armed forces be disarmed unless:

They're training
Someone starts a war against you.

American military history shows a terrible misuse of power.

How about we put this to bed. You gave your opinion fauxiner...No....and fuck off.

If your confused I can copy it again.

They train in the United states, but they murder people in other countries when they invade.
That in mind, they should not be allowed training with firearms.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ah, because you are part of the most powerful country in the world, you know a war crimes trial is unlikely.
Your government and armed forces are free to murder as they wish but, when someone did it to America, oh, the injustice.

9/11 was a little payback and, much as I don't agree with it, I fully understand why someone would want to attack America.

Basically, you're the worst nation on earth.

That's why all you carpet kissers are trying to emigrate here? As opposed to indonesia, where people are trying to leave?

And basically, the worst nation on earth can kick your ass in 2 minutes, what does that make you?

Forum List

Back