Should U.S. soldiers be armed?

That in mind, they should not be allowed training with forearms.

Actually, we do not train with our forearms.

39909.jpg

Well, other then by doing pushups. We do do a lot of pushups.

Oh, cry me a river.......

Ah, because you are part of the most powerful country in the world, you know a war crimes trial is unlikely.
Your government and armed forces are free to murder as they wish but, when someone did it to America, oh, the injustice.

9/11 was a little payback and, much as I don't agree with it, I fully understand why someone would want to attack America.

Basically, you're the worst nation on earth.

Actually numbnuts we have war crime trials all the time. we hold our soldiers accountable for their actions.
God Bless America.......

Yo................Stupid Fucker Called Ollie, give me your honest opinion..............

Do you really think that all those in your platoon should be armed?

How about everyone you ever known on the various bases you've served?

I'm guessing that you could find a person or two who you thought should never be issued a weapon.

I know that over the 20 years plus that I've served in the Navy, I could think of a person or two.

Not everyone on a military base should be armed. Wanna talk about the recent shooting in Norfolk that occurred between two gate guards?

Go ahead...............ask me about it and I'll provide the link.

Oh come one now. Of course I know something about it, seems there was a disagreement/argument...Shit happens...

And in 22 years yes I sent one person off the range. Didn't trust him to keep in his firing lane.

I trusted every single person in my Platoons. Right up till the day I sent 2 of them home with other than honorable discharges......

But that's not what this anti-american is trying to tell us, he wants America to lay down her arms..... Are you OK with that?

Ah, because you are part of the most powerful country in the world, you know a war crimes trial is unlikely.
Your government and armed forces are free to murder as they wish but, when someone did it to America, oh, the injustice.

9/11 was a little payback and, much as I don't agree with it, I fully understand why someone would want to attack America.

Basically, you're the worst nation on earth.

Actually numbnuts we have war crime trials all the time. we hold our soldiers accountable for their actions.
God Bless America.......

Name one that wasn't forced on you because your idiots published photos of their own crimes.

But that's not what this anti-american is trying to tell us, he wants America to lay down her arms..... Are you OK with that?

I'm not anti America, just anti American foreign policy.
I'm trying to tell you to stop invading places and murdering people.

If wanting to see the end of mass murder is anti American, I'm guilty.

That in mind, they should not be allowed training with forearms.

Actually, we do not train with our forearms.

Well, other then by doing pushups. We do do a lot of pushups.

Yes, my typo.
As it happens, a useful one.
American soldiers do use their forearms for push ups - whilst raping children.

Mahmudiyah killings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And the soldiers responsible were held accountable for their crimes...Nice try.....Don't you have to go stone a rape victim or something?

Why?
Can anyone name an instance of a U.S. soldier firing his weapon to defend the United States of America (Since 1945)?

Perhaps they would have fired a gun to defend citizens of this nation had they been armed. An unarmed soldier is like a carpenter without a hammer.

They were armed.
Cite an event where they didn't use their weapons to kill someone who was attacking America.

Why?
Can anyone name an instance of a U.S. soldier firing his weapon to defend the United States of America (Since 1945)?

Perhaps they would have fired a gun to defend citizens of this nation had they been armed. An unarmed soldier is like a carpenter without a hammer.

They were armed.
Cite an event where they didn't use their weapons to kill someone who was attacking America.

The US is being invaded by Mexico and no one is doing shit about it.

Yes, my typo.
As it happens, a useful one.
American soldiers do use their forearms for push ups - whilst raping children.

Mahmudiyah killings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So says the person who's country is the #1 destination for sex tourism, and where roughly 30% of the prostitutes are children.

I bet I am not the only one here who thinks fred is full of shit and hate.

Nice claims - prove them.

Don't forget all the massive clear cutting of the forests.

Fred, is everyone in Indonesia frustrated to be living there?

Or is it just you?

The US is being invaded by Mexico and no one is doing shit about it.

When did Mexico declare war on the U.S. of A. ?

You mean like muslims did to infidels? Never, but nobody ever declared the drug war either, yet, it's happening.

The drug trade supplies Americans' demand for illegal chemicals.
Blame the users for creating a market.
As for Muslims and America, the Muslims who dislike America think that way because America interfered in their countries.

However, as much as you're trying to blow smoke, no one can cite a single case where the American armed forces have defended America since 1945.

As for Muslims and America, the Muslims who dislike America think that way because America interfered in their countries.

You mean like in Bosnia?

Yea, maybe we should have just stayed out of that, right?

You know what I realized this morning while taking a dump? That you are nothing but a racist idiot, with the exact same mentality as the Nazi's who felt like they could treat their minorities however they wanted, and their hatred blinded them completely.

Therefore, welcome to my ignore list. One thing I do not do is deal with racists and other such trash any long then I have to. I do not need such negativity and hate in my life.

When did Mexico declare war on the U.S. of A. ?

You mean like muslims did to infidels? Never, but nobody ever declared the drug war either, yet, it's happening.

The drug trade supplies Americans' demand for illegal chemicals.
Blame the users for creating a market.

However, as much as you're trying to blow smoke, no one can cite a single case where the American armed forces have defended America since 1945.
The US fought the Nazis in Europe, so they weren't defending America then either? :confused:

The muslims who dislike America do so because the koran tells them to hate and kill infidel. Muslims also think my mother and my wife dresse like whores because they don't wear sheets over themselves. Muslims also would have drooled over my daughters when they were 9 years old.

The muslims who dislike America do so because the koran tells them to hate and kill infidel.

The biggest problem with that argument is the simple fact that the majority of Americans are not infidels.

Islam recognizes the followers of Judaism, Christianity and Zoroastrianism also as being "Peoples of the Book", and therefore not Infidels. The label of "infidel" only applies to those who practice paganism.

Do not argue with the People of the Book except only by the best manner, except the unjust among them. Tell them, "We believe in what is revealed to us and to you. Our Lord and your Lord is one. We have submitted ourselves to His will".
Quran, Chapter 29 Verse 46

So any Muslim who claims that he is attacking Infidels when they attack Americans or anybody else is following a perverted and corrupted travesty of the faith.

Yo................Stupid Fucker Called Ollie, give me your honest opinion..............

Do you really think that all those in your platoon should be armed?

How about everyone you ever known on the various bases you've served?

I'm guessing that you could find a person or two who you thought should never be issued a weapon.

I know that over the 20 years plus that I've served in the Navy, I could think of a person or two.

Not everyone on a military base should be armed. Wanna talk about the recent shooting in Norfolk that occurred between two gate guards?

Go ahead...............ask me about it and I'll provide the link.

Oh come one now. Of course I know something about it, seems there was a disagreement/argument...Shit happens...

And in 22 years yes I sent one person off the range. Didn't trust him to keep in his firing lane.

I trusted every single person in my Platoons. Right up till the day I sent 2 of them home with other than honorable discharges......

The only people who are currently armed on a military base are the security patrols and the police force.

It's been that way for quite a while, at least since I joined.

However.................the OP said that all military people on all bases here in CONUS should be armed.

I say they shouldn't because there is no overpowering reason to arm everyone, and things worked out just fine for the most part. Arming everyone on base isn't going to stop any shootings, although it may increase them.

No..............not every military person should be carrying while walking around base UNLESS it is part of their normal duties.

Forum List

Back