Should the mods/admins enforce Zone 2 Rules in the Politics Forum?

Should the Political Forum not allow flaming/name calling?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the politics forum I see some of the most hateful, vicious, partisan, cruel and immature crap out there.
That's Catholic School compared to the Israel and Palestine forum.

In the politics forum I see some of the most hateful, vicious, partisan, cruel and immature crap out there.

That's why I avoid that specific forum in every message board I go to. :eek::D

Yeah, I don't go in there all that much either. I like the flame zone.

It's much cleaner. :)

I have seen the ban racist a lot on here is that going to apply to all racist or just the liberal idea of racism which seems to be white conservatives saying anything about any non white? Would the ban include religious racism meaning those who unfairly trash and insult people of faith? What about people who launch racist attacks against black and Hispanic conservatives? This might fall under sexism instead of racism but what about people who launch hateful attacks on conservative women? Before you walk down the road of banning people for perceived racism remember your idea of free speech may very well be someone else's idea of racism.

I am talking about blatant racism. The SJ's who call black people porch monkey. The warwulf's who straight up throws out the N word when talking about blacks. We aren't talking about political philosophy, we are talking about getting rid of assholes.

I would be included, calling all Germans hate and full of bloodlust...that would be unacceptable. Calling all Teapers racists would be a no-no. It isn't that difficult. Think of it as anti-asshole as opposed to anti-racist.

I would much rather see people reveal their true colors...for the most part, peer pressure weeds the "assholes" out. Don't stop calling TPer's racists if that's your opinion...besides, they don't give a flying fuck anymore.:D

I have seen the ban racist a lot on here is that going to apply to all racist or just the liberal idea of racism which seems to be white conservatives saying anything about any non white? Would the ban include religious racism meaning those who unfairly trash and insult people of faith? What about people who launch racist attacks against black and Hispanic conservatives? This might fall under sexism instead of racism but what about people who launch hateful attacks on conservative women? Before you walk down the road of banning people for perceived racism remember your idea of free speech may very well be someone else's idea of racism.

I am talking about blatant racism. The SJ's who call black people porch monkey. The warwulf's who straight up throws out the N word when talking about blacks. We aren't talking about political philosophy, we are talking about getting rid of assholes.

I would be included, calling all Germans hate and full of bloodlust...that would be unacceptable. Calling all Teapers racists would be a no-no. It isn't that difficult. Think of it as anti-asshole as opposed to anti-racist.
Then are you going to lead by example and stop referring to Tea Party people as racist or will you continue until there is an actually ban on the type of language you just described?

I love it! That stuff is my Disneyland!

If someone wants to have a sincere, respectful conversation, I'll reciprocate.

But if they want to play the asshole game, I can take solace in the fact that I'm probably a bigger dick than they are. Even with that being said, it still takes quite a few abusive posts from someone, before I retaliate. Because I'm thinking, at that point, they earned it.

But still, I'd rather debate an issue, than get into this vitriolic serve and volley.

Yeah, I don't go in there all that much either. I like the flame zone.

It's much cleaner. :)

That is another thing...the flame zone is a fun zone...usually. Moving a political thread to the flame zone only adds to the personal vendettas. Instead of moving those threads, they need to be closed or the offenders need to be dealt with.

Moderating makes a difference. I'm just sayin'

Then are you going to lead by example and stop referring to Tea Party people as racist or will you continue until there is an actually ban on the type of language you just described?

Nope. I will follow the rules and reply-in-kind. If they want to clean up the forum, I will do my part. If they want to keep it a racist cesspool, I will do my part. Either way, I am entertained. Maybe should should ask the racists to set an example. If I stop, they will continue. If they stop, I will stop.

Mom! Mom! He's touching me.

Mom, he called me a poopyhead.

Mom he took my cookie!

Grow up, just grow up.

Are you talking about the racist tps or the ones who are not racist?

Would that include attacks on people of faith?

Of course! Yes...without a doubt. But it doesn't include muslims...we are at war with the killer muslim so they are open game.

Mom! Mom! He's touching me.

Mom, he called me a poopyhead.

Mom he took my cookie!

Grow up, just grow up.

When my kids were younger and would start bickering in the back seat, I'd tell them to zip it and each look out their own window. I wasn't about to start threatening to pull the car over every time, because that would just be a pain in my ass.:D

Exactly. If the Teapers had a problem with racists representing them...they would condemn them instead of defending and encouraging them.

Go Trini....

[ame=http://youtu.be/FPtJtpTuMdI]Trini Lopez - If I Had A Hammer (1963) Show - YouTube[/ame]

It's better I don't.

:lol:

Exactly. If the Teapers had a problem with racists representing them...they would condemn them instead of defending and encouraging them.

So in your mind they have little elections and vote racists as board mouthpieces? Ever consider that everyone gets to talk here? That every party has a broad spectrum of ideas and beliefs?

So in your mind they have little elections and vote racists as board mouthpieces? Ever consider that everyone gets to talk here? That every party has a broad spectrum of ideas and beliefs?

No, not at all. MANY people think that Teapers are racist...it just isn't me. Don't you think that sort of destroys the movement...which is admirable (their published ideals)? I believe Teapers destroy the GOP and I look forward to the day they start their armed revolution...and are eliminated.

No, not at all. MANY people think that Teapers are racist...it just isn't me. Don't you think that sort of destroys the movement...which is admirable (their published ideals)? I believe Teapers destroy the GOP and I look forward to the day they start their armed revolution...and are eliminated.

You can't even use their real name, it is almost like you are a hater. Careful it is a slippery slope to being a racist.

You can't even use their real name, it is almost like you are a hater. Careful it is a slippery slope to being a racist.

No, I am just lazy. It is easier to type teaper than Tea Partier and it makes sense.

With the signs they carry, they describe themselves as racist.

And, listen to tp politicians - racist and they encourage that same mindless hate in their followers. That attracts even more racists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back