Should the mods/admins enforce Zone 2 Rules in the Politics Forum?

Should the Political Forum not allow flaming/name calling?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And which racists would that be? That is the problem. Who is judge and jury?

You know them when they spew their nonsense. I am not saying ban the raging racist immediately. Give them a chance to clean up their act...but when they spew their nonsense...gone! When they come back and do it again...gone!

Pretty simple.

Why, are you afraid you will catch it?

And which racists would that be? That is the problem. Who is judge and jury?

You know them when they spew their nonsense. I am not saying ban the raging racist immediately. Give them a chance to clean up their act...but when they spew their nonsense...gone! When they come back and do it again...gone!

Pretty simple.

Why, are you afraid you will catch it?

Catch what? It seems to me you just want the freedom to be an internet tough guy.

No-picture zones would cut a great deal of the trolling. 90% of the graphics posted are flamebaiting and trash that contributes nothing to discussions. Picture-spamming is the favored tactic used by the mouthbreathers to derail threads.

Damn, I wouldn't mind a forum where no one can post stupid pictures.

That said, I still think making it a rule is stupid.

You are the one actin butthurt, Nutz. You are screeching about this place then saying its for entertainment. You aren't making any sense at all.

No-picture zones would cut a great deal of the trolling. 90% of the graphics posted are flamebaiting and trash that contributes nothing to discussions. Picture-spamming is the favored tactic used by the mouthbreathers to derail threads.

but but but ... I use them because I can't type very much. They state my opinion with a lot fewer key strokes.

If you get your opinion from other people what is it actually worth?

:lol: How is a made up word derogatory? Again Tea Partier - Teaper

Would it make you happy if I spelled it like this:

TeaPer?

What nonsense. Then again, I remember a Teaper lecturing me about the N word...saying it is just a word - get over it.

It's another one of those stupid, partisan slang words used by weak debaters to insult and anger those of opposing political affiliations. Call a Tea Partier a Tea Partier, and a Liberal a Liberal, and on. I wouldn't advise the BS'ing of whining about names and personal insults, while using political insults and derogatory slang. It's hypocritical, and hurts your cause.

I will continue to use the word Teaper. It is my word, it is not deragotory, it is not partisan. My political ideology is close to Teaperism...I would support teapers if it weren't a movement motivated by hate. I would support Teapers if they stood up to the racists that dominate their bully pulpit. So I will continue to use the term Teaper and any derivative thereof.

Ahh so as I said, the left should get a pass on THEIR attacks, their insults and their arrogance. Teaper is derogatory yet you plan to continue to use it. If the board decides to silence the Political forum and you are allowed to continue to use that term then we have a HUGE problem.

You are the one actin butthurt, Nutz. You are screeching about this place then saying its for entertainment. You aren't making any sense at all.

I am entertained right now, what about you?

All of this is about nothing. No changes are going to be made. This discussion just happens to be more entertaining than topics from the Daily Stormer started by McGarrett and fawned over by Teaper nation.

I have seen the ban racist a lot on here is that going to apply to all racist or just the liberal idea of racism which seems to be white conservatives saying anything about any non white? Would the ban include religious racism meaning those who unfairly trash and insult people of faith? What about people who launch racist attacks against black and Hispanic conservatives? This might fall under sexism instead of racism but what about people who launch hateful attacks on conservative women? Before you walk down the road of banning people for perceived racism remember your idea of free speech may very well be someone else's idea of racism.

I am talking about blatant racism. The SJ's who call black people porch monkey. The warwulf's who straight up throws out the N word when talking about blacks. We aren't talking about political philosophy, we are talking about getting rid of assholes.

I would be included, calling all Germans hate and full of bloodlust...that would be unacceptable. Calling all Teapers racists would be a no-no. It isn't that difficult. Think of it as anti-asshole as opposed to anti-racist.

Assholes make the world go around, you can't kill them off just because you are afraid you might catch something from them.

It's another one of those stupid, partisan slang words used by weak debaters to insult and anger those of opposing political affiliations. Call a Tea Partier a Tea Partier, and a Liberal a Liberal, and on. I wouldn't advise the BS'ing of whining about names and personal insults, while using political insults and derogatory slang. It's hypocritical, and hurts your cause.

I will continue to use the word Teaper. It is my word, it is not deragotory, it is not partisan. My political ideology is close to Teaperism...I would support teapers if it weren't a movement motivated by hate. I would support Teapers if they stood up to the racists that dominate their bully pulpit. So I will continue to use the term Teaper and any derivative thereof.

Ahh so as I said, the left should get a pass on THEIR attacks, their insults and their arrogance. Teaper is derogatory yet you plan to continue to use it. If the board decides to silence the Political forum and you are allowed to continue to use that term then we have a HUGE problem.

How on earth is Teaper derogatory? I'll tell you what. When your ilk condemns racist posts, I will stop using the term teaper. AND, I already said that if the board came to its senses and got rid of the racists, I would quit using the term teaper and stop calling all Germans hate mongers that are full of bloodlust (even though it is true). You should pay attention.

Nutz Post #57 said:
I am talking about blatant racism. The SJ's who call black people porch monkey. The warwulf's who straight up throws out the N word when talking about blacks. We aren't talking about political philosophy, we are talking about getting rid of assholes.

I would be included, calling all Germans hate and full of bloodlust...that would be unacceptable. Calling all Teapers racists would be a no-no. It isn't that difficult. Think of it as anti-asshole as opposed to anti-racist.

I am entertained right now, what about you?

All of this is about nothing. No changes are going to be made. This discussion just happens to be more entertaining than topics from the Daily Stormer started by McGarrett and fawned over by Teaper nation.

I find it a waste of time, myself. I like it here. I plan to stay. And I won't be whining and bitching about it, either.

It never ceases to amaze me that some folks just bitch and bitch yet won't leave even though they complain about usmb, when there are plenty of boards out there.

Exactly. If the Teapers had a problem with racists representing them...they would condemn them instead of defending and encouraging them.

So in your mind they have little elections and vote racists as board mouthpieces? Ever consider that everyone gets to talk here? That every party has a broad spectrum of ideas and beliefs?

No, not at all. MANY people think that Teapers are racist...it just isn't me. Don't you think that sort of destroys the movement...which is admirable (their published ideals)? I believe Teapers destroy the GOP and I look forward to the day they start their armed revolution...and are eliminated.

Yes, there are a lot of people just as stupid as you are in the world, I am sure that makes you feel better. Frankly, it scares the fuck out of me.

So in your mind they have little elections and vote racists as board mouthpieces? Ever consider that everyone gets to talk here? That every party has a broad spectrum of ideas and beliefs?

No, not at all. MANY people think that Teapers are racist...it just isn't me. Don't you think that sort of destroys the movement...which is admirable (their published ideals)? I believe Teapers destroy the GOP and I look forward to the day they start their armed revolution...and are eliminated.

Yes, there are a lot of people just as stupid as you are in the world, I am sure that makes you feel better. Frankly, it scares the fuck out of me.

See, you can't even follow the rules now. I can see why you object to moderation. I would report you - just out of principle, but the mods wouldn't do anything and it takes too much effort.

Politics is NEVER going to be for calm debate or discussion. Ever. Never ever. So to expect the staff to be mommies is crazy and unfair to THEM.

Hell, y'all can't even discuss this topic without the same o same o.

I have given this topic all the respect it deserves, which is none.

Politics is NEVER going to be for calm debate or discussion. Ever. Never ever. So to expect the staff to be mommies is crazy and unfair to THEM.

No one says it needs to be calm. It doesn't even need to be tempered...just less of the personal attacks and racism.

This from the racist who insults people he disagrees with all the time.

No one says it needs to be calm. It doesn't even need to be tempered...just less of the personal attacks and racism.

This from the racist who insults people he disagrees with all the time.

Show me.

:lol: Show me where I insult because I disagree.

:lol: How is a made up word derogatory? Again Tea Partier - Teaper

Would it make you happy if I spelled it like this:

TeaPer?

What nonsense. Then again, I remember a Teaper lecturing me about the N word...saying it is just a word - get over it.

You continue to use a word that multiple people have told you they find insulting, but expect me not to call you an idiot because it hurts your feelings. Tough fucking shit, idiot.

In the end, I would say no personal insults outside of the flame zone! Allowing the flaming everywhere just takes it from thread to thread with no end.

Why should everyone talk nice just because you can't take an insult or two? Most of the insults tossed around this board aren't meant to be taken seriously. I can insult people in one post and praise them in the very next one. Adults should understand that. The problem isn't the insults, it is the idea that the Politics section is a catch all for anything people want to post. Although everything can be related to politics, not everything deserves to be.

I can take an insult....I can insult one day and be buddy buddy the next. There are many members here that share that ideology with me. But call me a porch monkey, ******, or whatever other colorful term to my face...I will stomp you. Tell me all black people are stupid to my face, I will warn you. You do it again...I will stomp you.

It's pretty simple...there is a different between calling someone a fucking idiot, cocksucker, dickhead, douchebag, stupid...and spewing racist hate from behind a keyboard.

Yes, the difference is you are afraid you will catch something.

Newsflash, you won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back