Should Republican's be arrested and "deprogramed"?

They're so upset over Hillary's facetious remark.

These last seven ugly years have shown us that Trumpsters are every bit as hypersensitive as the college snowflakes they mock.

The only difference is that Trumpsters put so much effort into appearing to be manly.
Well to answer the OP question...

We have seen Trump Supporters push Marxist Ideas on this forum numerous times and then say nothing when caught e.g.

Maybe they need to be shown that they are proposing more and more Marxist ideas daily...

Maybe that's why Democrats want everyone to go to college. If they brainwash everyone there, like they're trying to, they could make Marxism the US's undisputed political philosophy, assholes that they are. Fuck those commies. MAGA.

We have seen Trump Supporters push Marxist Ideas on this forum numerous times and then say nothing when caught e.g.

Maybe they need to be shown that they are proposing more and more Marxist ideas daily...
You ASSHOLES are the demented avenger subverted demoralized zombie Marxist Leninist brainwashed idiots!
Your PROJECTION is laughable BULLSHIT!!!! :eusa_hand:

Well if “outkick” says so.

The poll wasn’t cited in the piece you linked to. The only mention of who was polled was that it was an “online poll” meaning that the respondents said they were democrats. For all I know some where. But how many were there? What was the question exactly?

Still, given all of that your pitiful attempt at backing up your statement remains less than 1 in 4 “democrats” in a vague online poll (earlier you said it was liberals) are on your side in this; according to a website whose disclaimer reads:

1698694961590.png

You haven't seen me do that....Or is this one of those, 'flip it back on my opponent' Alinsky moments for you?

Well if “outkick” says so.

The poll wasn’t cited in the piece you linked to. The only mention of who was polled was that it was an “online poll” meaning that the respondents said they were democrats. For all I know some where. But how many were there? What was the question exactly?

Still, given all of that your pitiful attempt at backing up your statement remains less than 1 in 4 “democrats” in a vague online poll (earlier you said it was liberals) are on your side in this; according to a website whose disclaimer reads:

View attachment 850781

Some guy nobody has ever heard of...gee; you found one. And you attribute that belief to hundreds of millions of other people. Since your blob thinks that you can inject bleach to kill viruses into your body...you must think that as well...right?

Forum List

Back