Should Republican's be arrested and "deprogramed"?

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Oct 8, 2013
South Carolina
We've seen it here and there on this board from some of the more radical leftists. And it seems to be gaining traction...So, my question to everyone, Does the left want Trump supporters jailed, and "re programmed"? What ever that means. And what does that look like in practical terms? Door to door? Voter roles? What?

We've seen it here and there on this board from some of the more radical leftists. And it seems to be gaining traction...So, my question to everyone, Does the left want Trump supporters jailed, and "re programmed"? What ever that means. And what does that look like in practical terms? Door to door? Voter roles? What?

I think they should try it and let's get this party started! Had quite enough of their bullshit.

And they called me a Nazi for suggesting free night school courses in critical thinking to combat the indoctrination.

They did! I remember that clearly.

Nah. Just jailed.

Atkins needs his teeth kicked in.

What a dumbass
iu

The problem? It isn't just him. There are thousands and thousands that have this Stalinist/Maoist mindset. Just look at how many replies and "hearts," he got.

. . . and shit, twitter deleted a lot of the shit about how these folks felt, so what about the stuff they don't dare post? :dunno:

1698095924490.png

iu

The problem? It isn't just him. There are thousands and thousands that have this Stalinist/Maoist mindset. Just look at how many replies and "hearts," he got.

. . . and shit, twitter deleted a lot of the shit about how these folks felt, so what about the stuff they don't dare post? :dunno:

View attachment 847457

Let them try. They'll soon find out they ain't all that

Biden's FBI has classified MAGA as terrorists​

Does the Biden WH like Hamas more than MAGA? 🤔

“The FBI Is in an Almost Impossible Position” as They Monitor Trump Supporters Amid Concerns of Election Violence – Is the Focus on ‘MAGA Extremism’ Proportionate?​

Biden's FBI has classified MAGA as terrorists​

Does the Biden WH like Hamas more than MAGA? 🤔

“The FBI Is in an Almost Impossible Position” as They Monitor Trump Supporters Amid Concerns of Election Violence – Is the Focus on ‘MAGA Extremism’ Proportionate?​

They're too busy worrying about political crap that they'll get everybody messed up by not doing their jobs.

Kinda like they were so busy going after Napster that they missed stopping 9/11/2001.

That's from the Weather underground (Bill Ayers-Obama and Biden's buddy) mole, Larry Grathwohl. So, to hear Hillary say that republicans need to be brainwashed (re-educated) is seriously what these Marxist-Fascist really believe.

Wow!.....Can we say......Communism?!

/——/ Hitler used the SS to round up his political opponents and Jews. Biden could use the FBI and armed IRS agents the same way.

Forum List

Back