trump tells a rally not to vote on election night

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Rather, he wants them to watch other voters. trump is really saying some crazy things as of late. Maybe the pending criminal cases are getting to him?

Holy crap, that's crazy.

Yeah, no doubt, both Biden AND Trump, are just TOO DAMN Old.

iu

The nation definitely needs to get RFKjr. in on a Televised network debate, and put those two old codgers out of their misery for good. . . Save this nation now.

Screenshot-2023-10-21-220259-1024x548.png

Rather, he wants them to watch other voters. trump is really saying some crazy things as of late. Maybe the pending criminal cases are getting to him?
I note that he tells them to watch other voters but that quickly seems to have been interpreted as watch the votes be counted. I'm picturing a major portion of Trump's supporters showing up at their local election centers, convinced cheating is going on and demanding they all be allowed to observe. It'll be January 6th but at the election offices of America.

LMAO... Well we all know why he doesn't wear a hat now. His head is too big. Maybe he should try on this one.
1698100968933.png

Hello?

‘I like people who weren’t captured’

In one of the kerfuffles that sparked early (and wrong) predictions that Trump’s campaign was about to implode, the Republican candidate appeared at an event in Ames, Iowa, on July 18, during which he derided Arizona Sen. John McCain as “a war hero because he was captured.”

“He’s not a war hero,” Trump said at the Family Leadership Summit, during a discussion. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

The Arizona senator and 2008 GOP nominee spent 5½ years at the infamous “Hanoi Hilton,” where he was subject to repeated torture and two years of solitary confinement.

Trump almost immediately denied saying McCain was not a war hero, and then criticized the senator for not doing enough for veterans.

“If somebody’s a prisoner, I consider them a war hero,” Trump said.

WTF????????????????????????????

Other clips from the rally went viral as well, including Trump saying, “I’m for us. You know how you spell us, right? U.S. I just picked that up. Has anyone ever thought of that before?”

Yeah, he's a stable genius, all right. :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

Hello?

‘I like people who weren’t captured’

In one of the kerfuffles that sparked early (and wrong) predictions that Trump’s campaign was about to implode, the Republican candidate appeared at an event in Ames, Iowa, on July 18, during which he derided Arizona Sen. John McCain as “a war hero because he was captured.”

“He’s not a war hero,” Trump said at the Family Leadership Summit, during a discussion. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

The Arizona senator and 2008 GOP nominee spent 5½ years at the infamous “Hanoi Hilton,” where he was subject to repeated torture and two years of solitary confinement.

Trump almost immediately denied saying McCain was not a war hero, and then criticized the senator for not doing enough for veterans.

“If somebody’s a prisoner, I consider them a war hero,” Trump said.

WTF????????????????????????????
trump is losing his mind.

Without a doubt his supporters are in lock step. He's listening to Putin again. You heard about his NATO plans?

"In addition to his standard calls for other NATO countries to chip in more for their defense spending, Trump also reportedly wants to rip up the strategic doctrine that an attack on one NATO country represents an attack on all NATO countries"

Forum List

Back