Should race-baiting demagogues share blame for two murdered NYPD cops?

Perhaps Asslips wants to play.... a 2 on 2 ...GC you have their combinesd IQ covered!
It's the anger and shame at being so completely used by white people for their entire recorded existence.
So you do admit to anger and shame at being a whore...ok.
You just mad you got the aids in your butt from fetchit. Fine.
Are you worried that it's cursing down your throat at this moment...you savage piece of cum bucket.
You can tell when the white man has tamed them mentally. A normal interracial relationship has no malice. When the black female hates herself and is proud of being with a white man instead of it just being about a good man we know whats up. :laugh:
You see she had to trumpet out the "mixed" classification, proof positive her lineage can't be as ugly (Black) as her...

Perhaps Asslips wants to play.... a 2 on 2 ...GC you have their combinesd IQ covered!
It's the anger and shame at being so completely used by white people for their entire recorded existence.
Are you worried that it's cursing down your throat at this moment...you savage piece of cum bucket.
You can tell when the white man has tamed them mentally. A normal interracial relationship has no malice. When the black female hates herself and is proud of being with a white man instead of it just being about a good man we know whats up. :laugh:
The white man married me. He freed you. lol.

Should pro lifers and Bill O'Reilly be responsible for the death of Dr. George Tiller? I mean Bill O'Reilly infatuation with Dr. Tiller lead to his death by a crazy person so I guess he is responsible right?

Or are we being hypocrites and holding the party you hate to a higher standard than you do people you agree with.

I was already free. You volunteered to be a harlot with a contract.

I was already free. You volunteered to be a harlot with a contract.
Get your own white man, jelly boy. This one is mines.

LOL!!!!!....you still don't realize the joke's on you...stupid cunk!!!!"

You see she had to trumpet out the "mixed" classification, proof positive her lineage can't be as ugly (Black) as her...
Mixed means she wont have to be reminded that of how ugly she is. I've met some black women like that. Pathetic.how bad the disease of white supremacy has warped their minds. I bet she actually believes she looks like a monkey.

That's why we're all pointing at you and laughing, darkie.

How much you want to bet she has a whole tube of whitening cream in cabinet?

Mixed means she wont have to be reminded that of how ugly she is. I've met some black women like that. Pathetic.how bad the disease of white supremacy has warped their minds. I bet she actually believes she looks like a monkey.
Stick with your man, it better suits you. :)

Unfortunately she may actually look like one...lol.

Is it an insult to be dark or was that a Freudian slip?

She's a bush native...they use Ajax.

Don't shave your butthole and you won't get those ingrown negro hairs.

Is it an insult to be dark or was that a Freudian slip?
It's the whitening cream.

Like the ones on your head...house whore.

I gots me some dreads, nappy head.

I have a hard time growing hair anywhere except on my head. You must not realize only white guys are furry. Regardless it seems you have swallowed (literally) the white guys doctrine of self hate. I pity you. Peace.

I gots me some dreads, nappy head.
Yep, dirty, stankin, matted ones...

I have a hard time growing hair anywhere except on my head. You must not realize only white guys are furry.
I loves me a white man. Get your own, this one is mines. :)

Forum List

Back