It's a myth that we have a problem with police. It's a race-baiting problem.

Forget the bullshit and explain clearly and succinctly why

Alton Sterling and Philando Castile

needed to die,

NO BULLSHIT - NO KKK LINKS

FACTS

Also explain the uncle Tom phenomena.

They still have to investigate as a matter of protocol. I haven't heard the police dept. defend the cop. Punishment will be doled out to the guilty. So, why are thugs murdering cops in another city and pretending it's justified? Please explain that clearly and succinctly.
The random shooting of cops in Dallas was not justified but the shooter certainly made a statement that cannot be ignored. I have nothing more to add!

The left wants instant revenge for the cops and there are few willing to wait for an investigation. On blurry video does not give anyone the right to declare guilt. How many more will die because people think they are above the law? I don't care what point the shooter made. He is a cold-blooded killer.

The department is investigating the shooting by the cop. That is necessary. You don't just declare guilt without looking at all the facts. If you do, a person is likely to avoid prosecution due to a loophole. The idiots are incapable of thinking things through. Some watched one fuzzy video and don't care about any other facts. That is beyond stupid and not how things work.

Here is another video, which shows that the guy's right hand was not being held down. You can see his elbow moving in a way that looks like he may have been trying to grab the gun. If he broke free of the cop's grip, anything could happen. We still can't see what the cop saw, so that is why an investigation is always a must. Unless you want people walking because the cops didn't follow proper procedure, I suggest you wait for them to complete the investigation and make sure they do everything they were supposed to do.

"One of the first items of note in the video is that Alton Sterling’s left hand was clearly restrained and under the control of Officer One. However, Sterling’s right hand is clearly not under control of the officers. In fact, Officer Two’s position would have made it all but impossible for him to effectively control Sterling’s hand. You can see moments where Sterling is moving his elbow, making a pulling motion. Officer Two can be seen fighting Sterling for control of his hand. Then, just before the shots were fired, you can see Officer Two’s hand is empty and clearly not holding Sterling’s hand."

http://usat.ly/29iVy82

There were two officers trying to hold the guy down, not three. And the guy was combative and had his right arm free.

Watch the video.

Last edited:

needed to die,

FACTS

They still have to investigate as a matter of protocol. I haven't heard the police dept. defend the cop. Punishment will be doled out to the guilty. So, why are thugs murdering cops in another city and pretending it's justified? Please explain that clearly and succinctly.

Who is pretending that cops being shot is justified?

needed to die,

FACTS

No one..bu tif you feel a cop is about to take your life, blow his MF ass away before he kills YOU.

needed to die,

FACTS

No one..bu tif you feel a cop is about to take your life, blow his MF ass away before he kills YOU.

You got the wrong guy.

needed to die,

FACTS

The random shooting of cops in Dallas was not justified but the shooter certainly made a statement that cannot be ignored. I have nothing more to add!

:fu:

needed to die,

FACTS

Many times a shooting occurs when police are trying to restrain a suspect and they refuse to cooperate. If the guy had his hand loose and was reaching into his pocket, that would certainly change things. In the video, you see two cops, not three as some have claimed, and the guy is not restrained completely. He was fighting them instead of cooperating.

If a cop feels that a suspect is about to take his life, shouldn't he "blow his MF ass away" before he is killed? Or do you only see one side of this? Anything to support the narrative, eh?

Last edited:

needed to die,

FACTS

You got the wrong guy.
So if you felt threatened by a cop you wouldn't do what Huey Newton did and defend yourself?

This guy did:

Police think argument led New Mexico sheriff's deputy to kill colleague

needed to die,

FACTS

:fu:

needed to die,

FACTS

You got the wrong guy.
So if you felt threatened by a cop you wouldn't do what Huey Newton did and defend yourself?

This guy did:

Deputy, 35, Shot by Fellow Officer Dies

Completely irrelevant to this case. Stick with the topic. You refuse to comment on the latest video that doesn't support what the left has been claiming. Cops are dead over the shabby reporting on this that fed the anger of the radical groups. All the media who fell in line behind the race baiters now have blood on their hands.

Graphic video shows Alton Sterling being shot

needed to die,

FACTS

You got the wrong guy.

This guy did:

Fuck off.

needed to die,

FACTS

Many times a shooting occurs when police are trying to restrain a suspect and they refuse to cooperate. If the guy had his hand loose and was reaching into his pocket, that would certainly change things. In the video, you see two cops, not three as some have claimed, and the guy is not restrained completely. He was fighting them instead of cooperating.

If a cop feels that a suspect is about to take his life, shouldn't he "blow his MF ass away" before he is killed? Or do you only see one side of this? Anything to support the narrative, eh?
Agreed, I don't forsee any confrontation with cops since I know most in my town by name. Having been a cop myself, I know how racist some cops can be and I try to steer clear of that kind. But rogue cops ought to be weeded out before they kill anyone. Good cops know who they are and their silence makes them complicit in anything the bad cop does. That is really all I am sayin'

You got the wrong guy.

This guy did:

Fuck off.
YOU CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

You got the wrong guy.

This guy did:

Completely irrelevant to this case. Stick with the topic. You refuse to comment on the latest video that doesn't support what the left has been claiming. Cops are dead over the shabby reporting on this that fed the anger of the radical groups. All the media who fell in line behind the race baiters now have blood on their hands.

Wrong link..here is the correct one:

You got the wrong guy.

This guy did:

Wrong link..here is the correct one:

Your link has no bearing on the current topic and it only proves that cops don't like rogue cops.

needed to die,

FACTS

Agreed, I don't forsee any confrontation with cops since I know most in my town by name. Having been a cop myself, I know how racist some cops can be and I try to steer clear of that kind. But rogue cops ought to be weeded out before they kill anyone. Good cops know who they are and their silence makes them complicit in anything the bad cop does. That is really all I am sayin'

No, they are not always complicit. Cops I know hate bad cops because they give them all a bad name. In this case, the cop may have been right to do what he did.

That is why an investigation must be completed before the media and the race baiters jump to conclusions. That has happened a lot lately and we end up with more murders over something that didn't happen in the first place.

In this day and age of cell phone video and dash cams, the truth usually gets out and it just takes time. I am sick of media who act more like gossipy idiots than like reporters. They repeat total bullshit that gets violent people riled and then we have even more deaths. Where are the voices of reason (that BLM might actually listen to) telling people to chill the fuck out until all facts are known? The race baiters start talking shit and people seek revenge. When the facts do come out in some cases and prove that the initial stories were wrong, it doesn't deter them from flying off the handle the next time. Obama is out there talking about the problem with police and not talking about the problem with those who murder at the drop of a hat and don't care about evidence.

There must be investigations after every incident. Things are not always what they seem and even when they are, it's hard to make charges stick when police blow it by not making sure they crossed all the t's and dotted all the i's. Why are so many too stupid to understand that?

No, they are not always complicit. Cops I know hate bad cops because they give them all a bad name. In this case, the cop may have been right to do what he did.

That is why an investigation must be completed before the media and the race baiters jump to conclusions. That has happened a lot lately and we end up with more murders over something that didn't happen in the first place.

In this day and age of cell phone video and dash cams, the truth usually gets out and it just takes time. I am sick of media who act more like gossipy idiots than like reporters. They repeat total bullshit that gets violent people riled and then we have even more deaths. Where are the voices of reason (that BLM might actually listen to) telling people to chill the fuck out until all facts are known? The race baiters start talking shit and people seek revenge. When the facts do come out in some cases and prove that the initial stories were wrong, it doesn't deter them from flying off the handle the next time. Obama is out there talking about the problem with police and not talking about the problem with those who murder at the drop of a hat and don't care about evidence.

There must be investigations after every incident. Things are not always what they seem and even when they are, it's hard to make charges stick when police blow it by not making sure they crossed all the t's and dotted all the i's. Why are so many too stupid to understand that?

You could make 100 thoughtful, lucid posts and any normal person would still see you as a fucking lunatic. Why not just stop.

There is an innate distrust of the justice system because of past indiscretions of police officers that supported abuse of minorities. We have seen police abuse up close and un expurgated and that view has never changed since the days of slavery. Ever since I can remember Blacks have borne the brunt of merciless jurisprudence that was too often tainted by racial hegemonic agendas.
Crimes such as learning to read, wanting to vote and having consensual sex with a White woman
were on the books for years. That same system that incarcerates a large number of young Black men for non violent offenses has done more to destroy Black families than anything innate.

Forum List

Back