Should race-baiting demagogues share blame for two murdered NYPD cops?

I just love those white feets of my husband! And his big white cock, too! He's provided me with 4 lovely mixed children and many years of happy marriage.

I see you have extra internet privileges. Have you been snitching to the warden about your cellmate keeping drugs in his hidey hole again, cotton picker?
Ahhh yes...the song of house ni66ers world wide.
It's so much better when my children don't really look like the rest of you all...lol.
Self hate kills brain cells. Its a disease of those conditioned to hate their own appearance. It would be funny if it wasnt so pitiful.
Hey, fetchit. Stopping by to help out your girlfriend, I see.

Perhaps Asslips wants to play.... a 2 on 2 ...GC you have their combinesd IQ covered!
AKA...hey stupid house ni66er...provide me with some more entertainment so that I can laugh at all of you....

Can't argue much with a coward!...Come on THUG, give it up....TELL THE TRUTH , and POST UP ABOUT THE BANANA.... YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT!!!...So where are your remarks about my family?

Tel us the enormous sense of self worth you feel over other natives because you have to wash a set of pasty feet in order to feel important.
Is it true that the women like you offered to be raped instead of fighting against it, is it that important to you to have a lighter shade in your lineage???
I just love those white feets of my husband! And his big white cock, too! He's provided me with 4 lovely mixed children and many years of happy marriage.

I see you have extra internet privileges. Have you been snitching to the warden about your cellmate keeping drugs in his hidey hole again, cotton picker?
It's so much better when my children don't really look like the rest of you all...lol.
Self hate kills brain cells. Its a disease of those conditioned to hate their own appearance. It would be funny if it wasnt so pitiful.

She's too stupid to understand that vaginalante has made her an internet house ni66er...

"Yes vaginalante, I'll help you attack that bad ole' field hand. Will you let me sleep on the floor tonight???"

You DO lay with the dogs, it's too good for you, but I let my slaves hang there!

Come on THUG, give it up....TELL THE TRUTH , and POST UP ABOUT THE BANANA.... YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT!!!...So where are your remarks about my family?
Why are you ssssoooooo afraid to post what you posted to me last night???

Just post it again, clear the air.
I'm not prejudiced towards sodomites...lol.

She's too stupid to understand that vaginalante has made her an internet house ni66er...

"Yes vaginalante, I'll help you attack that bad ole' field hand. Will you let me sleep on the floor tonight???"
I remember white people use to sleep with their feet propped up on Black child slaves because they thought our melanin would draw out the arthritis. She probably smells like a mixture of white feet and semen.
To her it's a perfume of the God's. She gets to strut around stinking of old nut and too stupid to realize her own are laughing at her...
I told my Garifuna friend about her and he was disgusted. Called her all kind of whores.

You DO lay with the dogs, it's too good for you, but I let my slaves hang there!

Come on THUG, give it up....TELL THE TRUTH , and POST UP ABOUT THE BANANA.... YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT!!!...So where are your remarks about my family?

Nigga...PLease!....Come on THUG, give it up....TELL THE TRUTH , and POST UP ABOUT THE BANANA.... YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT!!!...So where are your remarks about my family?

Perhaps Asslips wants to play.... a 2 on 2 ...GC you have their combinesd IQ covered!
It's the anger and shame at being so completely used by white people for their entire recorded existence.
So you do admit to anger and shame at being a whore...ok.

They're standing behind you, too. Just look over your shoulder.

It's the anger and shame at being so completely used by white people for their entire recorded existence.
You just mad you got the aids in your butt from fetchit. Fine.

I remember white people use to sleep with their feet propped up on Black child slaves because they thought our melanin would draw out the arthritis. She probably smells like a mixture of white feet and semen.
To her it's a perfume of the God's. She gets to strut around stinking of old nut and too stupid to realize her own are laughing at her...
I told my Garifuna friend about her and he was disgusted. Called her all kind of whores.
It's actually hard to comprehend. She joins with the sole purpose of denigrating Black people...but of course she would never consider herself Black.

The worst king of ni66er whore...

That's usually the purview of Caucasian men who make native savages their house sluts...

It's actually hard to comprehend. She joins with the sole purpose of denigrating Black people...but of course she would never consider herself Black.

We call you two pansies here. It means nancy bois.

That's usually the purview of Caucasian men who make native savages their house sluts...
Ultimate white man bed warmer.

Are you worried that it's cursing down your throat at this moment...you savage piece of cum bucket.

Two jelly bois. I guess your black dicks can't satisfy each other. Get your own white man to fuck you. This one is mines. :)

We call you a Kleenex...use it and then throw it away...

Are you worried that it's cursing down your throat at this moment...you savage piece of cum bucket.
Coursing, educated boy.

You're barking up the wrong tree, Sambo. I'm a girl.

And ass wiper, tree climber, gourd cleaner, nut drinker and house mammy.

You can tell when the white man has tamed them mentally. A normal interracial relationship has no malice. When the black female hates herself and is proud of being with a white man instead of it just being about a good man we know whats up. :laugh:

No, you're not a girl...you are a Kleenex.

No, you're not a girl...you are a Kleenex.
Cum dumpster and house maid.

And ass wiper, tree climber, gourd cleaner, nut drinker and house mammy.
Is de white popo hurting hims feewings again? Maybe if hims asks nice de white man will fwee hims.

Forum List

Back