Should race-baiting demagogues share blame for two murdered NYPD cops?

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
Obviously the one most responsible, is the guy who pulled the trigger and shot the cops.

And when people simply report the truth and that upsets somebody, that's not the reporters' fault.

But when people like Al Sharpton, Chris Matthews etc. go around telling long-debunked lies ("Michael Brown had his hands up and was surrendering when he was shot", "Cops killed Eric Garner because they hated blacks") and their lies inflame some whacko to the point where he murders two cops in cold blood, shouldn't those lying race-baiters share some responsibility for the murdered cops?

How long will we tolerate people telling flagrant lies to whip up their hatred and resentment?

I doubt we'll see Obama cancel his taxpayer funded vacation in Hawaii to finally deliver all that racial healing he promised during his election campaigns.

I keep hearing that if someone yells FIRE in a crowded theater (when there is no fire), and people are injured or killed in the resulting stampede for the exits, that guy is partly to blame for those tragedies. And he can be PROSECUTED for causing the panic resulting in injuries or deaths.

Why should it be any different for Sharpton, Matthews etc.?

I keep hearing that if someone yells FIRE in a crowded theater (when there is no fire), and people are injured or killed in the resulting stampede for the exits, that guy is partly to blame for those tragedies. And he can be PROSECUTED for causing the panic resulting in injuries or deaths.

Because you would lose badly pursuing such an idiotic course of action.

Obviously the one most responsible, is the guy who pulled the trigger and shot the cops.

And when people simply report the truth and that upsets somebody, that's not the reporters' fault.

But when people like Al Sharpton, Chris Matthews etc. go around telling long-debunked lies ("Michael Brown had his hands up and was surrendering when he was shot", "Cops killed Eric Garner because they hated blacks") and their lies inflame some whacko to the point where he murders two cops in cold blood, shouldn't those lying race-baiters share some responsibility for the murdered cops?

How long will we tolerate people telling flagrant lies to whip up their hatred and resentment?

Yes they share blame. Along with conservatives who go out of their way to demonize black people.

Unless you called for cops to be killed, you are guiltless.

If someone calls the president a tyrant, and some nut somewhere decides to kill the president because he heard something somewhere else about the need for the tree of liberty to be refreshed with the blood of tyrants,

who's to blame?

Along with conservatives who go out of their way to demonize black people.
As usual, the haters who make this accusation can never actually name any "conservatives" they are pretending did this.

Are you kidding? Do you not read any posts on this site? Here go to drudgereport real quick and pick any article. Scroll down to the comments.

Because they never called for cops to be killed, for starters.

Because they never called for cops to be killed, for starters.

so I can incite an angry group to go into a school and kill some kids but I should be held unaccountable

Cops Lives Matter.

Think any NBA or NFL player will care enough o wear that on their jerseys today?

As usual, the haters who make this accusation can never actually name any "conservatives" they are pretending did this.

Are you kidding? Do you not read any posts on this site? Here go to drudgereport real quick and pick any article. Scroll down to the comments.
Because that is the same as a speaker that reaches millions with their bullshit?

The only people I know of who actually advocate shooting at cops are supporters of Cliven Bundy. But as far as I know, they're all still at large.

Not to poke holes in your pet theory, please answer these questions or post links.
You seem to have made some uninformed statements or outright lies.

Did this killer leave behind a letter, video or tell someone that Al Sharpton, Chris Matthews or anyone else inspired him to commit these crimes???

Your post makes an issue of "flagrant lies", however, until you can respond factual to the question I posed, you yourself are guilty of telling flagrant lie, are you not???

Because that is the same as a speaker that reaches millions with their bullshit?

Republicans fall all over each other calling black people welfare queens, freeloaders, murderers... when Trayvon Martin was murdered the first thing conservatives did was assume he was guilty and scour the internet for pictures or stories of him looking like a thug. Everyday we get multiple threads about how blacks murder each other, how black people have privileged status... Hell conservatives spent YEARS saying that Obama can't POSSIBLY be a legal candidate because he's probably a Kenyan.

Face it gramps, the GOP does NOTHING to shout down racists in the republican party, and doesn't even think racism exists anymore.

There is a reason black people overwhelmingly vote Democrat, and the GOP is fine with that.

Forum List

Back