Liberal Appeasement...?

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Appeasing terrorists, rioters, looters, the Democratic Party sponsored race baiting industry, China, Russia, North Korea, Iran .. etc. .. hows that working out for America??

My opinion .. not so well ....:blowup:

Last edited:
th (12).jpg

Foreign and domestic appeasement in my opinion...

Its more like appeasing RW's when their never ending Liberal bashing takes front and center stage to everything else ..

hows that working out for America?

Its more like appeasing RW's when their never ending Liberal bashing takes front and center stage to everything else ..

LOL, from a never ending Republican bashing taking front and center stage to everything else pimp, that's classic.

Appeasing terrorists, rioters, looters, the Democratic Party sponsored race baiting industry, China, Russia, North Korea, Iran .. etc. .. hows that working out for America??

My opinion .. not so well ....:blowup:

Well, that is working out precisely as reason requires it must. Given that such serves decay, the product of such is recession, regression and decadence of every interest of the United States and any other culture that has been so infected by Foreign Ideas, which are hostile to natural principle.

(For the edification of the Intellectually Less Fortunate: That's BAD!)

LOL, from a never ending Republican bashing taking front and center stage to everything else pimp, that's classic.

Please understand that the lowly relativists struggle eternally with complexities of "Cause and Effect".

"Liberal Appeasement...?"

This fails as a straw man fallacy.

No, that's incontrovertibly false.

Straw reasoning is that reasoning which fabricates issues not represented in reality, as a means to avoid the issue at hand.

This argument frames the issue precisely, as reality has established it. There is no means to debate the assertion, as it rest in irrefutable fact.

If you dumb fucks were running the country properly we wouldn't have a reason to bash ya. Fuck it up you damn well better expect a response

Ah good. Fetishism. That's always constructive. Especially if one is interested in psychology.

I've always marvelled at that -- "I pledge allegiance to the flag". Not "I pledge allegiance to my country" or my "philosophy" or my "ideal", but .... I pledge allegiance to a piece of cloth.

They'll say, "but ... but.... it's a symbol!"

Appeasement for the symbolminded.

I've always marvelled at that -- "I pledge allegiance to the flag". Not "I pledge allegiance to my country" or my "philosophy" or my "ideal", but .... I pledge allegiance to a piece of cloth.

They'll say, "but ... but.... it's a symbol!"

Appeasement for the symbolminded.
The flag is the symbol that represents the country dumbass.

Forum List

Back