Should race-baiting demagogues share blame for two murdered NYPD cops?

We had fought for our freedom while you were still sucking off massa behind the shed, cotton picker.

Sure and after your imaginary victory over colonialism, you are still cooking in a gourd, climbing a tree for dinner and washing a set of nasty white feet in order to feel good about yourself...well done.
Ignorant Savage.
And you have become that which you claim to despise, an intolerant racist.

Is it true black American men have bad backs from all that bending over, cotton picker?
Tel us the enormous sense of self worth you feel over other natives because you have to wash a set of pasty feet in order to feel important.
Is it true that the women like you offered to be raped instead of fighting against it, is it that important to you to have a lighter shade in your lineage???
I just love those white feets of my husband! And his big white cock, too! He's provided me with 4 lovely mixed children and many years of happy marriage.

I see you have extra internet privileges. Have you been snitching to the warden about your cellmate keeping drugs in his hidey hole again, cotton picker?
Ahhh yes...the song of house ni66ers world wide.
It's so much better when my children don't really look like the rest of you all...lol.
That cotton ain't a'gonna pick itself, field hand.

Don't go far, I'll be back in twenty.

Then you can come to terms with your statements from last night...

RUN, you lying cocksucker...RUN AWAY with you Monkey tail between your legs! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Unlike you, I choose to pick and choose when I post.
Now you can act all indignant today but last night it was a different story.

Why don't you post what you said???
TELL THE TRUTH , and POST UP ABOUT THE BANANA.... YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT!!!...So where are your remarks about my family?
That's the question...

Who brought up the banana remarks...you or me???
Who was jealous because they didn't have a banana in their mouth... you or me???
Speaking of family, tell everyone which family member you were/are jealous of???

Divert some more! TELL THE TRUTH , and POST UP ABOUT THE BANANA.... YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT!!!...So where are your remarks about my family?
So it's true what they say.

When some people are outed, they become quite hysterical.

Who were you jealous of last night...come on now???

Sure and after your imaginary victory over colonialism, you are still cooking in a gourd, climbing a tree for dinner and washing a set of nasty white feet in order to feel good about yourself...well done.
Ignorant Savage.

Is it true black American men have bad backs from all that bending over, cotton picker?
Tel us the enormous sense of self worth you feel over other natives because you have to wash a set of pasty feet in order to feel important.
Is it true that the women like you offered to be raped instead of fighting against it, is it that important to you to have a lighter shade in your lineage???
I just love those white feets of my husband! And his big white cock, too! He's provided me with 4 lovely mixed children and many years of happy marriage.

I see you have extra internet privileges. Have you been snitching to the warden about your cellmate keeping drugs in his hidey hole again, cotton picker?
It's so much better when my children don't really look like the rest of you all...lol.
Those balls won't get a more willing or better set of slurpers than yours...

RUN, you lying cocksucker...RUN AWAY with you Monkey tail between your legs! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

TELL THE TRUTH , and POST UP ABOUT THE BANANA.... YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT!!!...So where are your remarks about my family?
That's the question...

Who was jealous because they didn't have a banana in their mouth... you or me???
Speaking of family, tell everyone which family member you were/are jealous of???

Divert some more! TELL THE TRUTH , and POST UP ABOUT THE BANANA.... YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT!!!...So where are your remarks about my family?

Come on THUG, give it up....TELL THE TRUTH , and POST UP ABOUT THE BANANA.... YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT!!!...So where are your remarks about my family?

You so jelly. Sorry, cotton picker. He's mine. :)

That's the question...

Come on THUG, give it up....TELL THE TRUTH , and POST UP ABOUT THE BANANA.... YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT!!!...So where are your remarks about my family?
Remind everyone what was said...lol.

That's the question...

Remind everyone what was said...lol.

You so jelly. Sorry, cotton picker. He's mine.

No one else thinks sucking balls makes them better than the other natives except you...
Now you tell us how climbing trees for dinner is liberating...lol.

We had fought for our freedom while you were still sucking off massa behind the shed, cotton picker.

Ignorant Savage.

Self hate kills brain cells. Its a disease of those conditioned to hate their own appearance. It would be funny if it wasnt so pitiful.

Ignorant Savage.

Self hate kills brain cells. Its a disease of those conditioned to hate their own appearance. It would be funny if it wasnt so pitiful.
Hey, fetchit. Stopping by to help out your girlfriend, I see.

Ignorant Savage.

She's too stupid to understand that vaginalante has made her an internet house ni66er...

"Yes vaginalante, I'll help you attack that bad ole' field hand. Will you let me sleep on the floor tonight???"

She's too stupid to understand that vaginalante has made her an internet house ni66er...

"Yes vaginalante, I'll help you attack that bad ole' field hand. Will you let me sleep on the floor tonight???"
I remember white people use to sleep with their feet propped up on Black child slaves because they thought our melanin would draw out the arthritis. She probably smells like a mixture of white feet and semen.

Translation: "Hep me out here, fetchit. She beez whippin dis po ole field hand like a slave boy."

Perhaps Asslips wants to play.... a 2 on 2 ...GC you have their combinesd IQ covered!

I remember white people use to sleep with their feet propped up on Black child slaves because they thought our melanin would draw out the arthritis. She probably smells like a mixture of white feet and semen.
Yeah, that's why we fought them off and you waited for them to free you, fetchit.

Personal experience?

To her it's a perfume of the God's. She gets to strut around stinking of old nut and too stupid to realize her own are laughing at her...

Perhaps Asslips wants to play.... a 2 on 2 ...GC you have their combinesd IQ covered!
It's the anger and shame at being so completely used by white people for their entire recorded existence.

You DO lay with the dogs, it's too good for you, but I let my slaves hang there!

AKA...hey stupid house ni66er...provide me with some more entertainment so that I can laugh at all of you....

Forum List

Back