Should race-baiting demagogues share blame for two murdered NYPD cops?

Of course. I'm relatively uneducated and content. You're highly educated and furious.

I win. :)
You do win if you consider ignorance to be bliss...lol.

No go back and read the posts on how stupid you look questioning my police service and your ignorance on what colonialism is.

After that go clean out your damn gourd...
Insults is the game? Then stop fingering yourself when you rub one out, cotton picker. :D

Really, teasing a guy who is already so ragey is embarrassing.
After you climb a tree for dinner go wash your pale face's feet...I'll make you feel superior to the other ignorant natives.
We had fought for our freedom while you were still sucking off massa behind the shed, cotton picker.

Sure and after your imaginary victory over colonialism, you are still cooking in a gourd, climbing a tree for dinner and washing a set of nasty white feet in order to feel good about yourself...well done.
Ignorant Savage.
And you have become that which you claim to despise, an intolerant racist.

Is it true black American men have bad backs from all that bending over, cotton picker?

The big difference is that the shooting of the cops was an attack by a racist Black Muslim and the Eric Garner death was simply a bust gone bad.
Eric Garner's homicide was simply the latest in a long list of crimes perpetrated by the NYPD against unarmed civilians. Recent protests in New York have pointed this out, and the NYPD has chosen to talk about "war time policing" instead of purging their ranks of abusive cops.

they haven't pointed anything out. All they've done is whine and disrupt other peoples lives. hey it's up to the people who lives there, I'm glad I don't it's peaceful where I live

they haven't pointed anything out. All they've done is whine and disrupt other peoples lives. hey it's up to the people who lives there, I'm glad I don't it's peaceful where I live

When I look at the extreme far Left leaders that the people of New York elected to office then my only thought is that they got the government they deserved for being idiots.

When I look at the extreme far Left leaders that the people of New York elected to office then my only thought is that they got the government they deserved for being idiots.

He's certainly a questionable pick, but what does that say for his opponent?

vozxveeicuwrc2qjvtkprg.png

This is just sad. How did it drop that fast among non whites in a year?

Oh, yes. Your "Climate of Hate". The difference, of course, being that while the Tucson shootings had nothing to do with Sarah Palin, Rush Limbaugh, or anyone connected to politics, this assassin himself connected his actions to every leftist shitstain in the country who gleefully rushed to fan the flames of rampaging mobs and insist that the police are racists assholes hunting black people for sport.
alg-mural-bronx-jpg.jpg

See if you can stay on topic, Tumbleweed.
(or at least in the same time zone)

"'Amadou Diallo is like the Disneyland of the Bronx,' said Wilson Varges, a tour guide for See Tourists. 'It's so popular no tour would be complete without stopping here.'

"Diallo, an African immigrant, died in a hail of 41 police bullets on Feb. 4, 1999, while reaching for his wallet. He was unarmed.

"His death unleashed cries of police brutality and racial profiling, and the acquittal of the four NYPD cops who shot him sparked massive protests.

"Bruce Springsteen paid tribe to Diallo's memory in the song '41 Shots.'"

Bronx site where Amadou Diallo killed big tourist attraction - NY Daily News

Oh, yes. Your "Climate of Hate". The difference, of course, being that while the Tucson shootings had nothing to do with Sarah Palin, Rush Limbaugh, or anyone connected to politics, this assassin himself connected his actions to every leftist shitstain in the country who gleefully rushed to fan the flames of rampaging mobs and insist that the police are racists assholes hunting black people for sport.
alg-mural-bronx-jpg.jpg

See if you can stay on topic, Tumbleweed.
(or at least in the same time zone)

"'Amadou Diallo is like the Disneyland of the Bronx,' said Wilson Varges, a tour guide for See Tourists. 'It's so popular no tour would be complete without stopping here.'

"Diallo, an African immigrant, died in a hail of 41 police bullets on Feb. 4, 1999, while reaching for his wallet. He was unarmed.

"His death unleashed cries of police brutality and racial profiling, and the acquittal of the four NYPD cops who shot him sparked massive protests.

"Bruce Springsteen paid tribe to Diallo's memory in the song '41 Shots.'"

Bronx site where Amadou Diallo killed big tourist attraction - NY Daily News

He should have stayed still! BUT, the THUGERY needs hero's! Besides Al and Jesse can't make all those LAWYER REFERAL FEES if no one gets killed accidentally!

jesse-jackson-and-al-sharpton.jpg

they haven't pointed anything out. All they've done is whine and disrupt other peoples lives
The NYPD and its enablers in the DA's offices have been protecting rogue cops for generations, and now technology has provided the tools to prove that allegation to anyone not hopelessly brainwashed by propagandists in police labor unions:
"When Daniel Pantaleo put Eric Garner in the chokehold that killed him, the policeman should've known he was risking a man's life. Nearly 30 years ago, the New York Police Department, or NYPD, declared that 'choke holds, which are potentially lethal and unnecessary, will not be routinely used.' Exceptions were granted only when an officer's life was in danger.

"Over the next eight years, even that most-narrow exception gave cops too much leeway: The NYPD banned chokeholds outright in November 1993. 'The policy in New York grew from concern about the rising number of deaths in police custody over the last eight years, including that of Federico Pereira, a 21-year-old Queens man who in 1991 died of what the medical examiners called traumatic asphyxia,' the New York Times reported. 'Five officers were charged, but the charges against four were dropped and the fifth was acquitted.' Same as it ever was."
Time for some Change (and Hope)
Eric Garner and the NYPD s History of Deadly Chokeholds - The Atlantic

they haven't pointed anything out. All they've done is whine and disrupt other peoples lives
The NYPD and its enablers in the DA's offices have been protecting rogue cops for generations, and now technology has provided the tools to prove that allegation to anyone not hopelessly brainwashed by propagandists in police labor unions:
"When Daniel Pantaleo put Eric Garner in the chokehold that killed him, the policeman should've known he was risking a man's life. Nearly 30 years ago, the New York Police Department, or NYPD, declared that 'choke holds, which are potentially lethal and unnecessary, will not be routinely used.' Exceptions were granted only when an officer's life was in danger.

"Over the next eight years, even that most-narrow exception gave cops too much leeway: The NYPD banned chokeholds outright in November 1993. 'The policy in New York grew from concern about the rising number of deaths in police custody over the last eight years, including that of Federico Pereira, a 21-year-old Queens man who in 1991 died of what the medical examiners called traumatic asphyxia,' the New York Times reported. 'Five officers were charged, but the charges against four were dropped and the fifth was acquitted.' Same as it ever was."
Time for some Change (and Hope)
Eric Garner and the NYPD s History of Deadly Chokeholds - The Atlantic

Oh my, the Atlantic... 2 steps LEFT of the DemocRAT Underground! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

No go back and read the posts on how stupid you look questioning my police service and your ignorance on what colonialism is.

Insults is the game? Then stop fingering yourself when you rub one out, cotton picker. :D

After you climb a tree for dinner go wash your pale face's feet...I'll make you feel superior to the other ignorant natives.
We had fought for our freedom while you were still sucking off massa behind the shed, cotton picker.

Sure and after your imaginary victory over colonialism, you are still cooking in a gourd, climbing a tree for dinner and washing a set of nasty white feet in order to feel good about yourself...well done.
Ignorant Savage.

HATERS have to HATE... Even more so, BLACK THUG HATERS!!!... Did you get a PM this morning?
If haters have to hate, why must you direct it towards your own kind???

Ignorant Savage.

Is it true black American men have bad backs from all that bending over, cotton picker?
Tel us the enormous sense of self worth you feel over other natives because you have to wash a set of pasty feet in order to feel important.
Is it true that the women like you offered to be raped instead of fighting against it, is it that important to you to have a lighter shade in your lineage???

Don't go far, I'll be back in twenty.

Then you can come to terms with your statements from last night...

RUN, you lying cocksucker...RUN AWAY with you Monkey tail between your legs! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Unlike you, I choose to pick and choose when I post.
Now you can act all indignant today but last night it was a different story.

Why don't you post what you said???

RUN, you lying cocksucker...RUN AWAY with you Monkey tail between your legs! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

TELL THE TRUTH , and POST UP ABOUT THE BANANA.... YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT!!!...So where are your remarks about my family?

Ignorant Savage.

Tel us the enormous sense of self worth you feel over other natives because you have to wash a set of pasty feet in order to feel important.
Is it true that the women like you offered to be raped instead of fighting against it, is it that important to you to have a lighter shade in your lineage???
I just love those white feets of my husband! And his big white cock, too! He's provided me with 4 lovely mixed children and many years of happy marriage.

I see you have extra internet privileges. Have you been snitching to the warden about your cellmate keeping drugs in his hidey hole again, cotton picker?

TELL THE TRUTH , and POST UP ABOUT THE BANANA.... YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT!!!...So where are your remarks about my family?
That's the question...

Who brought up the banana remarks...you or me???
Who was jealous because they didn't have a banana in their mouth... you or me???
Speaking of family, tell everyone which family member you were/are jealous of???

Ignorant Savage.

I just love those white feets of my husband! And his big white cock, too! He's provided me with 4 lovely mixed children and many years of happy marriage.

I see you have extra internet privileges. Have you been snitching to the warden about your cellmate keeping drugs in his hidey hole again, cotton picker?
Ahhh yes...the song of house ni66ers world wide.
It's so much better when my children don't really look like the rest of you all...lol.

That's the question...

Who brought up the banana remarks...you or me???
Who was jealous because they didn't have a banana in their mouth... you or me???
Speaking of family, tell everyone which family member you were/are jealous of???

Divert some more! TELL THE TRUTH , and POST UP ABOUT THE BANANA.... YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT!!!...So where are your remarks about my family?

Forum List

Back