Should race-baiting demagogues share blame for two murdered NYPD cops?

Again, those posts were more than enough to establish the lineage of the porch monkey, now we both know who that is.

You also confessed that you were looking to orally satisfy a Black guy and I told you I don't do that.

Leave yesterday alone, I haven't changed my mind.

But why not denigrate my mother and father again... I mean you used it in 4 continuous posts, surely you thought they were doing damage to me... Come on, tell us the TRUTH why you're NOT using FAMILY, Porch monkey!
We established your lineage, that was clear. You don't remember...lol.

You actually CAN'T TELL THE FUCKING TRUTH...and why is that Porch monkey?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::afro:

Again, those posts were more than enough to establish the lineage of the porch monkey, now we both know who that is.

You also confessed that you were looking to orally satisfy a Black guy and I told you I don't do that.

But why not denigrate my mother and father again... I mean you used it in 4 continuous posts, surely you thought they were doing damage to me... Come on, tell us the TRUTH why you're NOT using FAMILY, Porch monkey!

It was right before you propositioned me...

Care to post that post of mine, where you believe I propositioned you, Porch Monkey?

I understand. You're an angry black American guy.

How unique :)
I understand you're an ignorant native....
Seethe, little boy. It's good for that blood pressure. :)
Go ground some fruit, you ignorant native.
Does your fine education include classes on old black angry men?

I prefer ignorant native, myself. But that's just me. :)
Does your lack of a first world education excuse your stance on remaining ignorant....
Of course. I'm relatively uneducated and content. You're highly educated and furious.

I win. :)

You actually CAN'T TELL THE FUCKING TRUTH...and why is that Porch monkey?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::afro:
The truth is that you want me to lay out your lineage and I don't feel like it.
Don't you have it from yesterday, it's about three posts before you admitted to wanting a banana in your mouth...

Don't you have it from yesterday, it's about three posts before you admitted to wanting a banana in your mouth...

Lying AGAIN...come on Porch Monkey, you'll only look like a DICK AGAIN, if you can't tell the truth about your denigrating FAMILY remarks.... I'll be here all night replying to you! You fucking :ahole-1:

I understand you're an ignorant native....

Does your lack of a first world education excuse your stance on remaining ignorant....
Of course. I'm relatively uneducated and content. You're highly educated and furious.

You do win if you consider ignorance to be bliss...lol.

No go back and read the posts on how stupid you look questioning my police service and your ignorance on what colonialism is.

After that go clean out your damn gourd...

Give us the posts #'s and we can all check it out! Can't you?

So now you want to deny your "banana" statements...really???

No go back and read the posts on how stupid you look questioning my police service and your ignorance on what colonialism is.

And that's the way a RETIRED POLICE OFFICER talks to a nice young lady... Police officer...:cuckoo::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Post it up or YOU ARE A FUCKING COWARD BESIDES A FUCKING LIAR, Porch Monkey!

Insults is the game? Then stop fingering yourself when you rub one out, cotton picker. :D

Really, teasing a guy who is already so ragey is embarrassing.

So you want to deny your

And that's the way a RETIRED POLICE OFFICER talks to a nice young lady... Police officer...:cuckoo::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
I spoke to her better than the people we talked about yesterday, didn't I...lol!!!!

Insults is the game? Then stop fingering yourself when you rub one out, cotton picker. :D

After you climb a tree for dinner go wash your pale face's feet...I'll make you feel superior to the other ignorant natives.

So you want to deny your

I spoke to her better than the people we talked about yesterday, didn't I...lol!!!!

TELL THE TRUTH , and POST UP ABOUT THE BANANA.... or perhaps YOU ARE A LYING PIECE OF SHIT!!!

After you climb a tree for dinner go wash your pale face's feet...I'll make you feel superior to the other ignorant natives.
We had fought for our freedom while you were still sucking off massa behind the shed, cotton picker.

So you do deny it...LOL!!!!

Yes or no???, it's quite simple.
Did you or did you not intimate that you were jealous that someone close to you were getting the "bananas" to eat and you wanted some too.

Yes or no???

So you do deny it...LOL!!!!

Yes or no???, it's quite simple.
Did you or did you not intimate that you were jealous that someone close to you were getting the "bananas" to eat and you wanted some too.

Yes or no???
TELL THE TRUTH , and POST UP ABOUT THE BANANA.... or perhaps YOU ARE A LYING PIECE OF SHIT!!!...So where are your remarks about my family?

We had fought for our freedom while you were still sucking off massa behind the shed, cotton picker.

Sure and after your imaginary victory over colonialism, you are still cooking in a gourd, climbing a tree for dinner and washing a set of nasty white feet in order to feel good about yourself...well done.
Ignorant Savage.

Sure and after your imaginary victory over colonialism, you are still cooking in a gourd, climbing a tree for dinner and washing a set of nasty white feet in order to feel good about yourself...well done.
Ignorant Savage.

HATERS have to HATE... Even more so, BLACK THUG HATERS!!!... Did you get a PM this morning?

Forum List

Back