Should mental and physical exams be required for presidents?

Funny you bring that up. Democrats pretended that Woodrow Wilson was doing fine after his stroke and you almost gotta laugh that they used to wheel him out for photo ops and quickly hide him someplace before anybody asked him a question. It might be good news to feminists but not to Constitutionalists when his wife might have been running the government instead of the Constitutional successor. Apparently the media knew about Wilson's stroke but chose to keep it a secret. Democrats wheeled FDR's virtual corpse around for his 4th term campaign while they lied to Americans about his health and meanwhile the dirty tricksters in the democrat party dumped the sitting president while he was on vacation because they wanted to hand pick his successor. FDR's medical records disappeared from a locked safe the day he died (3 months after his inauguration) and the media seemed relieved rather than concerned at the time. Most presidential candidates freely submitted their medical records for consideration after FDR and Americans knew that Ike had a heart condition. Strangely enough Bill Clinton managed to keep his medical records secret for some reason (let your imagination be your guide) and the MSM wasn't a bit curious.

I think recent events have proven that Congress should make such tests a requirement for the presidency.

I seriously believe mental and physical evaluations should be mandatory before and during one's presidency. I'm less concerned about Congress critters - because there are hundreds of them. But there is only ONE president.
id be happy if they knew how many states were in the usa

I think recent events have proven that Congress should make such tests a requirement for the presidency.

I seriously believe mental and physical evaluations should be mandatory before and during one's presidency. I'm less concerned about Congress critters - because there are hundreds of them. But there is only ONE president.
I'm pretty sure you need an evaluation.

Ask Hillary's opinion. She would obviously fail that test.

And I doubt any recent Democrat can pass your test: you guys seem to be mentally ill and your "leaders" are successfully turning your country into a Zoo at the taxpayers' expense.
Trump couldn't pass a psychological or psychiatric exam. And every passing day his problems gets worse yet not one deplorable can notice it..
Even Republican Morning Joe has spoken out about his dementia..

id be happy if they knew how many states were in the usa
20 million flubs and lies by Trump . One flub by Obama and this genius can't stop talking about it. Weak. Very weak.

A good physician keeps an eye on mental status, but so far as I've heard, the only physician Trump has seen in the past couple years is a gastroenterologist who hadn't seen him in how long? Do gastroenterologists usually perform thorough annual physical exams? Not where I live they don't.
I think all candidates (at least before the conventions) should have a thorough physical by a bonafide physican maybe at Walter Reid or someplace, augmented by personal physicans who know the candidates' histories.
Not so sure being a narcissist disqualifies the man. That was evident before he was elected and the people chose him anyway, so there you have it.

Trump needs more meetings where people take notes. They're called psychiatrists.

Let's see, FDR, JFK and Hillary would not eligible.

But of course your mental test would be if the person were liberal enough. You on the left really are trying to get the country to march down the road of discrimination and segregation. Some things just never change.

Neither would Lincoln. Lots of depression
Obama neither since he admitted to both drug and alcohol abuse.
Yeah 30 years before becoming president.

Let's see, FDR, JFK and Hillary would not eligible.

But of course your mental test would be if the person were liberal enough. You on the left really are trying to get the country to march down the road of discrimination and segregation. Some things just never change.

Neither would Lincoln. Lots of depression
Obama neither since he admitted to both drug and alcohol abuse.
Yeah 30 years before becoming president.
The Addictive Personality Disorder

If you want unconstitutional restraints on Presidents. How about only State Governors and two term Senators are eligible. The POTUS should not be an entry level learning position. Not with the world at stake!

Or we could go to a Parliamentary form and have the Majority Party choose a President. Certainly the American voters have proven themselves incompetent to chose a leader.

But I suspect restrictions are only wanted by the SORE LOSERS.

If you want unconstitutional restraints on Presidents. How about only State Governors and two term Senators are eligible. The POTUS should not be an entry level learning position. Not with the world at stake!

Or we could go to a Parliamentary form and have the Majority Party choose a President. Certainly the American voters have proven themselves incompetent to chose a leader.

But I suspect restrictions are only wanted by the SORE LOSERS.

Oh fuck off with this elitist bull shit. America chose; deal with it.

I'm leaning more towards a ban on idiotic posts with no link.

Once again, the elites pretending that they know better than Americans.
What is it that Americans know? It seems the world doesn't always agree. could it be your inbred myopia limits your exposure to knowledge? Perhaps your ranking as 14th. in education has something to do with your Liberal standards.
I had to leave the USA to learn what life is all about, until then, like you I knew everything!

Forum List

Back