Foreign Contacts?

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2012
Near Magnolia, TX
I wonder if all politicians and people with political aspirations are carefully documenting every foreign contact they have. It seems now the standard is just being in the same room with a foreigner or saying hello counts as a reportable contact/meeting.

Is this a sane standard that every person in public service, or aspires to public service, should be held to?

Discuss........

I wonder if all politicians and people with political aspirations are carefully documenting every foreign contact they have. It seems now the standard is just being in the same room with a foreigner or saying hello counts as a reportable contact/meeting.

Is this a sane standard that every person in public service, or aspires to public service, should be held to?

Discuss........
Our political scene is circling the drain and I see nothing in our future that's going to change that.

Discuss........
Our political scene is circling the drain and I see nothing in our future that's going to change that.

Yep, everyone claims to want experience, but now it can be detrimental. The world is on its head.

I talked to a Russian today, asked him if the pain from his accident hurt him more when he picked things up or moved things. He didn't understand my English too good, and told the secretary a guy from the insurance company called him and asked too many personal questions.

Who do I report this to?

We can maybe recruit out of preK. They surely are pure enough for the job.

Colleges are definitely out, most are like the UN now days.

Have faith. It's bad, but it looks and smells worse. There are still a shit ton of good kids out there.

I know, but can the document their lives well enough to meet this new commiecrat standard. I notice no one is screaming for wild wille to register as a foreign agent after giving a 500K speech in Russia.

Forum List

Back