Should mental and physical exams be required for presidents?

Lakhota couldn't debate himself out of a paper bag...

Depends on if his employer e-mailed him debate points or not.
Were I given my way, it'd be voters who must past mental and intellectual exams prior to be allowed inside a voting booth. Smart voters wouldn't elect a precociously myopic and egregiously cretinous imbecilic scoundrel like the one we have in the WH.
So in your egotistical mind, you want to impose new tests. You sound like the same POS that required poll taxes, etc. that want to discourage voting by people that do not agree with you.

Lakhota couldn't debate himself out of a paper bag...

Depends on if his employer e-mailed him debate points or not.
Were I given my way, it'd be voters who must past mental and intellectual exams prior to be allowed inside a voting booth. Smart voters wouldn't elect a precociously myopic and egregiously cretinous imbecilic scoundrel like the one we have in the WH.
So in your egotistical mind, you want to impose new tests. You sound like the same POS that required poll taxes, etc. that want to discourage voting by people that do not agree with you.

You sound like someone who knows s/he wouldn't pass the test.

The subject is Trump getting a psyche evaluation.

You expressed an opinion/want. I responded. Do not lecture me on the rules.

We're worried that people with the power to start a nuclear war should pass the same mental fitness as those allowed to handle nuclear weapons.

I think recent events have proven that Congress should make such tests a requirement for the presidency.

I seriously believe mental and physical evaluations should be mandatory before and during one's presidency. I'm less concerned about Congress critters - because there are hundreds of them. But there is only ONE president.
Home school Presidents do not make good leaders.

Left Wing Knuttjob Barry Obama said that Islam had been part of America from the beginning is a sure sign of his mental instability.

Forum List

Back