Should mental and physical exams be required for presidents?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
I think recent events have proven that Congress should make such tests a requirement for the presidency.

I seriously believe mental and physical evaluations should be mandatory before and during one's presidency. I'm less concerned about Congress critters - because there are hundreds of them. But there is only ONE president.

Last edited:
I think recent events have proven that Congress should make such tests a requirement for the presidency.
Ask Hillary's opinion. She would obviously fail that test.

And I doubt any recent Democrat can pass your test: you guys seem to be mentally ill and your "leaders" are successfully turning your country into a Zoo at the taxpayers' expense.

No

Otherwise Jack Kennedy would have never become President

And I like Jack.

Who has nothing to do with present day Democrats.

Actually the inverse has been proven. Congressmen should be required to pass physical and intelligence tests. This would eliminate most of the democrats.

Oh Hell yeah! Along with a mandatory requirement of several years of income tax returns--and a regulation that anyone that campaigns on a rigged election eliminates themselves immediately. Along with no FOREIGN INVESTMENTS.

turkey_2016-11-17_0205.png

Democrats have protected themselves with Super Delegates and it's high time the Republican party add in Super delegates of their own to eliminate the STUPID VOTE.

trump-stupid-people-large-groups.jpg

Yes. Lift a 50 pound dumbbell above the head for ten seconds for the physical, must know how many states in the union to start. Bammer would have failed.

So what If Presidents are physically sick....it's their minds that matter!

Bless him

the last true Democrat

I thought you wanted Hillary to be President?

She would have failed . The generals would have come in at 2:59AM and broke the news that North Korea launched a missile that can reach our west coast, and Hillary be like derrrrrrrrp, blah!

No sane person would ever run for President.

As for physical tests, not fainting or having seizures at campaign events should be enough.

Forum List

Back