Should mental and physical exams be required for presidents?

Democrats 2017

are Islamo/ Facists

another sort of breed than Jack Kennedy

in other words they are scum

I seriously believe mental and physical evaluations should be mandatory before and during one's presidency. I'm less concerned about Congress critters - because there are hundreds of them. But there is only ONE president.

Leftards would say that anyone that isn't for "MORE GUBERMINT" is mentally "unfit".......they believe in "gubermint god".....

I seriously believe mental and physical evaluations should be mandatory before and during one's presidency

Maybe you're right ...

maxresdefault.jpg

I think recent events have proven that Congress should make such tests a requirement for the presidency.
Like a history test and a test about the Constitution?

that sounds good to me, as no dem would ever be able to pass and if they did, it could be used against them.

Your reading comprehension overwhelms me. BTW, Trump couldn't pass the tests you suggested.

No president governs based on physicality. And we knew fool well what we were getting in Trump, a petulant game show host with an ego both huge and fragile. The mental test would have been failed by 3.5million fewer voters.

No president governs based on physicality. And we knew fool well what we were getting in Trump, a petulant game show host with an ego both huge and fragile. The mental test would have been failed by 3.5million fewer voters.

Yeah, but mental and physical evaluations may have prevented the Trump holocaust. Evolution will have to resolve his NaziCon base.

Should mental and physical exams be required for presidents?

No. They should be required to be members to this board. Birth certificates ought to be required to be president!

prevented the Trump holocaust.

Are you so self-absorbed in your own misery over this election that you equate supporting the losing candidate to the slaughter of six million Jews?

Rhetorical question. You obviously are.

I think recent events have proven that Congress should make such tests a requirement for the presidency.

I seriously believe mental and physical evaluations should be mandatory before and during one's presidency. I'm less concerned about Congress critters - because there are hundreds of them. But there is only ONE president.
I believe the same for multiple thread starters.

I believe the same for multiple thread starters.

Thank you, Stewie.

The Alt-Right has rewritten history so that it bears no resemblance to truth.

Pretty impressive that an entity that didn't even exist until a year ago has now managed to replace every History book in the planet.

I wouldn't piss them off if I were you.

Forum List

Back