Should man rule over women for women’s own good?

True he was not like some of the muslim men I went out with. They were dumped the creepier they got. No matter how nice they are to begin with, eventually muslim men get creepy and have to go. The reality is, my boyfriend went, as a wimp, just like the muslm men went for being creepy.

Liberal women though adore the subjegation that islam imposes. The more liberal they are, the more hungry for that male power. They will debase themselves to get it, and accept abuse to keep it. Why? I never figured it out. Cheryl Boorman wears an abeya to please her terrorist client. If he backhanded her in front of the court she'd orgasm in her pants. Her yearning is plain on her face.

Theres a new coupling I can't get my head around, Athiest men and Muslim women, I read about a few people who got married this way, I don't see how the marriage could last Athiests are the worst kind of infidels in Islam.

A few perhaps but all the men as in ALL that I have known that have married muslim women have converted to islam. No matter what they were before, they converted. They may not practice, but they convert.

Exactly thats what I found odd about it, Athiests don't believe in God i.e Allah at all, I don't see how a relationship between an Athiest and a Muslim would work period.

Forum List

Back