Lord Above Helps NASCAR driver

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
After his mediocre qualifying run at Charlotte he told the TV interviewer that he thanked the good lord above for his team and his car. I feel sure that the billion humans on this planet who are starving or suffering from malnutrition were really impressed to learn that Jesus is busy helping someone else who drives a race car become a millionaire. Oh I forgot....they don't have TV, radio, newspapers etc. so they'll never know anything about what he said.

Last edited:
The Lord helps everyone who seeks it. He blesses the whole human family.

Because of His atoning sacrifice, everyone who is hurt, suffers, or dies will be made whole again.

The Lord helps people most often through the service of other people. If there are others not being helped the way they could otherwise be helped, it's because of our failure to serve them.

After his mediocre qualifying run at Charlotte he told the TV interviewer that he thanked the good lord above for his team and his car. I feel sure that the billion humans on this planet who are starving or suffering from malnutrition were really impressed to learn that Jesus is busy helping someone else who drives a race car become a millionaire. Oh I forgot....they don't have TV, radio, newspapers etc. so they'll never know anything about what he said.
Go away, you atheist asshole!

Look Cammmmmmpbell! I'm terribly sorry you didn't get that pony you prayed for on your 7th birthday, but your fucked up life is your doing, not God's
I really don't care if you believe in Him or not, but Geez guy, find something else to worry about.

Hey Ernie.....you see this taksan Chagie a schwanging...........grab it and growl.

Atheist are smart..........bible thumpers suck

Hey Ernie.....you see this taksan Chagie a schwanging...........grab it and growl.

No such thing as an atheist, shit-stain.
:eusa_hand:

Look Campy, I don't start threads ridiculing your belief system. I really couldn't give a crap what you believe. I wish you could show others the same courtesy.

Care to translate that for me? If not, I'll just assume that you called yourself an asshole, OK?

If this is evidence of "smart", I'd rather suck.

Forum List

Back