Should man rule over women for women’s own good?

Then if men are to serve, why are they not doing it. In fact, why does the right of both religions and governments think serving and suppression are the same word?

Your bible says men rule and suddenly now you say that rule means serve. Sigh.

Regards
DL

I've cited the scripture in the Bible where Christ teaches us that those who rule in God's eyes are those that serve. Are you suggesting we shouldn't look to the Bible to give us context to what the Bible means?

I don't see how serving our wives or any other person, man or woman, suppresses them. That's your own idea.

As for why men don't do it. Ignorance. How few people truly study the scriptures. Men died to bring us the Bible and yet it's wisdom is ignored by the proud who think they know better or the reckless who just dont care.

If we do not rule over the women, the women will dominae us.

Thanks to most of their "diplomatic" natures, we can keep the women fooled into thinking they actuall need us to dominate them.

Remember what our forefathers taught us--Women are smart, ensnare them through sex, charisma and our self-assuredness!

Just who has ensnared who with sex?
Men apparently think of women and sex as tools and file them in the brain under tools.

I would hate to know where women file men and sex. Not likely in the tool part of the brain. More like in the weapon part followed closely by the tool designation for men.

Regards
DL

Then if men are to serve, why are they not doing it. In fact, why does the right of both religions and governments think serving and suppression are the same word?

Regards
DL

I've cited the scripture in the Bible where Christ teaches us that those who rule in God's eyes are those that serve. Are you suggesting we shouldn't look to the Bible to give us context to what the Bible means?

I don't see how serving our wives or any other person, man or woman, suppresses them. That's your own idea.

As for why men don't do it. Ignorance. How few people truly study the scriptures. Men died to bring us the Bible and yet it's wisdom is ignored by the proud who think they know better or the reckless who just dont care.

Yes. Most who died were of the other faiths and murdered when Constantine bought the church. They also tried to burn all the other books of wisdom as they liked the social manipulation that your book of myths does.

Tell us. Hoe literally should we take your WORD when it begins with a talking snake and ends with a seven headed monster?

Regards
DL

The Bible teaches that a woman,his wife is a help mate.
That when they marry they become one, working through life together.
It is man who has changed that to, you must obey me.

Regards
DL

Yes. Most who died were of the other faiths and murdered when Constantine bought the church. They also tried to burn all the other books of wisdom as they liked the social manipulation that your book of myths does.

Tell us. Hoe literally should we take your WORD when it begins with a talking snake and ends with a seven headed monster?

Regards
DL

You're not very familiar with the martydom of the countless people who brought the Bible to the people, are you?

I'm a little confused by this thread. It seems to be a mix of two ideas. The first is about women and the second concerns what religious doctrines teach about women. Most religious doctrines are patriarchal constructs and really have very little concern with women or their liberty. We were chattel and possessions and still are in many parts of the world.

The original question presumes that women are the children and men are the parents who, through some unidentified superiority, know what's best for the woman-child. My answer is an unequivocal NO, men shouldn't rule over women in any way shape or form. What certain religious tenets say is of little concern to me, human liberty is at the top of my ethical hierarchy so I guess that's why it's easy for me to discard and disavow a religious point of view.

Women should rule over men and put most of us assholes in a cage.Men have destroyed this world with "my dick is bigger than yours" syndrome. Maybe women can fix it.:mad:
Naw, women are just as bad with the "my tit's are bigger than your tit"s" syndrome. :eusa_angel:
The difference there is: They can get any kind of tits they want as long as Da Man bringeth the money hometh.
We're stuck with what we have :mad::mad::mad::lol::eek::eusa_angel:

Men and women were created to compliment each other. They each have a role in the family. Men sholud listen to their wives and wives should listen to their husbands. They should be one in decisions and when dealing with children.

The Bible teaches that a woman,his wife is a help mate.
That when they marry they become one, working through life together.
It is man who has changed that to, you must obey me.

Yes. With the help of the church.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

You're not very familiar with the martydom of the countless people who brought the Bible to the people, are you?

Your ilk continues to make martyr out of innocent victims.

It was God's plan from the beginning to have Adam and Eve eat the forbidden fruit. This can be demonstrated by the fact that the bible says that Jesus "was crucified from the foundations of the Earth," that is to say, God planned to crucify Jesus as atonement for sin before he even created human beings or God damned sin.

If God had not intended humans to sin from the beginning, why did he build into the Creation this "solution" for sin? Why create a solution for a problem you do not anticipate?

God knew that the moment he said "don't eat from that tree," the die was cast. The eating was inevitable. Eve was merely following the plan.

This then begs the question.

What kind of God would plan and execute the murder of his own son when there was absolutely no need to?

Only an insane God. That’s who.

The cornerstone of Christianity is human sacrifice, thus showing it‘s immorality.

One of Christianity's highest form of immorality is what they have done to women.
They have denied them equality and subjugated them to men.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqN8EYIIR3g&feature=related]Women Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dspWh9g3hU&feature=related]Women Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c0RFxXrYzg&feature=related]Holy Bible - Epic Fail - YouTube[/ame]

Regards
DL

I'm a little confused by this thread. It seems to be a mix of two ideas. The first is about women and the second concerns what religious doctrines teach about women. Most religious doctrines are patriarchal constructs and really have very little concern with women or their liberty. We were chattel and possessions and still are in many parts of the world.

The original question presumes that women are the children and men are the parents who, through some unidentified superiority, know what's best for the woman-child. My answer is an unequivocal NO, men shouldn't rule over women in any way shape or form. What certain religious tenets say is of little concern to me, human liberty is at the top of my ethical hierarchy so I guess that's why it's easy for me to discard and disavow a religious point of view.

Now if only other women and just men would take your lead.

Regards
DL

Men and women were created to compliment each other. They each have a role in the family. Men sholud listen to their wives and wives should listen to their husbands. They should be one in decisions and when dealing with children.

Sure as long as she differs to his lead if there is no consensus.

You are being quite the hypocrite here Christian. Give the whole story next time.

Regards
DL

And if a husband and his wife are on opposite sides of an issue.

Then the wife is to defer to the man; and accept what the husband decides is the correct course of action. :cool:

Last edited:
Those 2 verses in do not address or back up your stance on this issue. :cool:

man in 1:27 is a generic term referring to both male/female.
I agree with that.

But the verses do not address the OP's question.

By not distinguishing between the Sexes, by including both Sexes in the description of man, the issue is addressed.Just like in Cain's slaying of Abel, appropriate Punishment was addressed.

You are being quite the hypocrite here Christian. Give the whole story next time.

Regards
DL

Ephesians 5:22-33"
25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her 26 to make her holy, cleansing[a] her by the washing with water through the word, 27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless. 28 In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. 29 After all, no one ever hated their own body, but they feed and care for their body, just as Christ does the church— 30 for we are members of his body. 31 “For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.”[b] 32 This is a profound mystery—but I am talking about Christ and the church. 33 However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband."

That's not so bad.

Regards
DL

25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her 26 to make her holy, cleansing[a] her by the washing with water through the word, 27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless. 28 In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. 29 After all, no one ever hated their own body, but they feed and care for their body, just as Christ does the church— 30 for we are members of his body. 31 “For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.”[b] 32 This is a profound mystery—but I am talking about Christ and the church. 33 However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband."

That's not so bad.

:lol: I'm thinking of two points, in Scripture, where we get a little short changed. Hans Christian Anderson's "The Emperor's New Suit" makes one point. The Other is Never, Never, Never, get in the way of your Wife's Mothering. I don't care if it's 4 generations of Women that never even met before, .... You don't even stand a chance. There is always that which you do have control over, and that which you don't even have a prayer.

Regards
DL

That's not so bad.

Thanks for ignoring my point and spouting your dogma.

Regards

DL

Forum List

Back