Should Incest Be Legal?

If Gays can marry and it is all about 2 consenting adults, then Incest is just as much the same thing. As has been pointed out the potential for birth defects is so small as to be minuscule. We allow people with KNOWN genetic defects to marry, even to others with the same defect. No difference at all.

If you have sex for any other purpose than procreation, you are going to HELL! It is sinful and immoral. You are in league with Satan if you have sex for ANY other purpose than making babies.

I hope you enjoy eternity in damnation.

Well, you know what they say: "Go to Heaven for the climate and Hell for the company." :eusa_whistle:

If you have sex for any other purpose than procreation, you are going to HELL! It is sinful and immoral. You are in league with Satan if you have sex for ANY other purpose than making babies.

I hope you enjoy eternity in damnation.

Well, you know what they say: "Go to Heaven for the climate and Hell for the company." :eusa_whistle:

Yeah, well, if heaven is full of the people who claim to be going to heaven, hell seems like a better option anyways. Besides I'm sure there's a bar there.

My message to those fathers who are lusting after your own daughter, please think thrice because you're destroying their life. Unless your daughter loves you so much so that she seduces you, then i got nothing to say. I rather my daughter being grateful to me for bring her up and respect me for my teachings. I will let her be proud of me and proud of our family. We should never betray their trust upon us. Self respect is the word.

I shall be a role model or even an idol to them :)

PS: immoral sex like incest weakens the mind and body, this negative cycle feeds upon itself. They are so many flashers, molesters and rapists around, legalizing incest will surely be subject to abuse and this group of sex predators will have a good excuse to legitimize their pervert thoughts. Even if the age of consent is 18,the perverted father will tell his 13 year old daughter:" look, age is just a number, most important is you consent ".Countries that legalize incest should review the law.

PSS: Once a good and caring father, due to the change of law, he may think "Wow, i can now fuck my daughter". This good father may initially seek her consent. But after being rejected, he will apply tremendous pressure on her. Due to him being the main authority or sole bread winner, the daughter will be in a very vulnerable position and will give in to his demands eventually in return for "better treatment". This good father of the past will turn into a perverted monster.

Eventually, all fathers and grandfathers will turn into perverts.

Conclusion: Therefore i strongly condemn any countries legalizing incest. This violates human rights and is immoral. However, i support the maximum penalty for consensual incest to be half that of non consensual (eg.6 years versus 12 years).Hence, the evidence given by both parties will determine whether its consensual or not. If its consensual, the daughter will be punished according to the law too. This will make both parties responsible for their deeds. Otherwise, just deny it or better still, keep it a secret!

The good thing about this is fathers can ask their daughter:” do you agree to have sex with me? If you agree, just keep it a secret between us and deny anyone who accuse you of incest, otherwise we will both end up in jail.” At the same time, daughters are still well protected by the law.

Two wrongs don’t make a right.

:WTF:

Seriously? If it is legal the 'once good fathers and grandfathers' will turn into perverted monsters?

Wow, get back on the meds, dude....

Clearly, I'm totally against incest - whether it is consensual or not and comparing law against sodomy and law against incest is more than ridiculous - it's actually quite fucked up.

Last edited:
There are some of my relatives that are difficult enough just being around at Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Can't imagine getting intimate with any of them but then again, I'm not from West Virginia!:lol:

If Gays can marry and it is all about 2 consenting adults, then Incest is just as much the same thing. As has been pointed out the potential for birth defects is so small as to be minuscule. We allow people with KNOWN genetic defects to marry, even to others with the same defect. No difference at all.

Another one of those rare moments when I completely agree with you. (Except that I think you are also against gay marriage)

First of all, not all sex leads to pregnancy and second, even if it does sometimes lead to pregnancy, that does not give us any right to say consenting adults cannot have sex.

It's the same as if we were to issue laws prohibiting sex between any two people whose genetic charts indicated their offspring could have a higher than average chance of developing certain birth defects or of being more likely to develop heart disease or cancer or something similar.

When the Supreme Court struck down Texas's law against sodomy in the summer of 2003, in the landmark gay rights case of Lawrence v. Texas, critics warned that its sweeping support of a powerful doctrine of privacy could lead to challenges of state laws that forbade such things as gay marriage and bigamy. "State laws against bigamy, same-sex marriage, adult incest, prostitution, masturbation, adultery, fornication, bestiality, and obscenity are ... called into question by today's decision," wrote Justice Antonin Scalia, in a withering dissent he read aloud page by page from the bench.

Should Incest Be Legal? - TIME
What are you trying to tell us?

My message to those fathers who are lusting after your own daughter, please think thrice because you're destroying their life. Unless your daughter loves you so much so that she seduces you, then i got nothing to say. I rather my daughter being grateful to me for bring her up and respect me for my teachings. I will let her be proud of me and proud of our family. We should never betray their trust upon us. Self respect is the word.

PS: immoral sex like incest weakens the mind and body, this negative cycle feeds upon itself. They are so many flashers, molesters and rapists around, legalizing incest will surely be subject to abuse and this group of sex predators will have a good excuse to legitimize their pervert thoughts. Even if the age of consent is 18,the perverted father will tell his 13 year old daughter:" look, age is just a number, most important is you consent ".Countries that legalize incest should review the law.

PSS: Once a good and caring father, due to the change of law, he may think "Wow, i can now fuck my daughter". This good father may initially seek her consent. But after being rejected, he will apply tremendous pressure on her. Due to him being the main authority or sole bread winner, the daughter will be in a very vulnerable position and will give in to his demands eventually in return for "better treatment". This good father of the past will turn into a perverted monster.

Conclusion: Therefore i strongly condemn any countries legalizing incest. This violates human rights and is immoral. However, i support the maximum penalty for consensual incest to be half that of non consensual (eg.6 years versus 12 years).Hence, the evidence given by both parties will determine whether its consensual or not. If its consensual, the daughter will be punished according to the law too. This will make both parties responsible for their deeds. Otherwise, just deny it or better still, keep it a secret!

The good thing about this is fathers can ask their daughter:” do you agree to have sex with me? If you agree, just keep it a secret between us and deny anyone who accuse you of incest, otherwise we will both end up in jail.” At the same time, daughters are still well protected by the law.

Seriously? If it is legal the 'once good fathers and grandfathers' will turn into perverted monsters?

Clearly, I'm totally against incest - whether it is consensual or not and comparing law against sodomy and law against incest is more than ridiculous - it's actually quite fucked up.

I said "eventually"...dude...go figure it out

Conclusion: Therefore i strongly condemn any countries legalizing incest. This violates human rights and is immoral. However, i support the maximum penalty for consensual incest to be half that of non consensual (eg.6 years versus 12 years).Hence, the evidence given by both parties will determine whether its consensual or not. If its consensual, the daughter will be punished according to the law too. This will make both parties responsible for their deeds.

As fathers, we can only disciple our children successfully by setting a good example. If we were to engage in indecent acts with our "flesh and blood", we will soon lost their respect.

Last edited:
"State laws against bigamy, same-sex marriage, adult incest, prostitution, masturbation, adultery, fornication, bestiality, and obscenity are ... called into question by today's decision," wrote Justice Antonin Scalia, in a withering dissent he read aloud page by page from the bench.

So? :eusa_eh:

There's nothing to figure out because it is pure nonsense and what more - it is sick. The once good fathers and grandfathers will ALWAYS stay good fathers and grandfathers regardless of the law... sickos will always stay sickos as well. Once you consider fucking your daughter, keep the fuck away from her and that is also the moment you STOP being a good father, maybe you don't immediately fall into the 'monster' slot, but you certainly need to get yourself a psychiatrist...

THAT is, dude, what I meant.

There's nothing to figure out because it is pure nonsense and what more - it is sick. The once good fathers and grandfathers will ALWAYS stay good fathers and grandfathers regardless of the law... sickos will always stay sickos as well. Once you consider fucking your daughter, keep the fuck away from her and that is also the moment you STOP being a good father, maybe you don't immediately fall into the 'monster' slot, but you certainly need to get yourself a psychiatrist...

well,you sound so agitated,did some bad memories got the better of you i suppose.I would believe that your father and grandfather are good if you had not posted this...why get so worked up suddenly?i decline to argue further but i would advice you to see your own psychiatrist:eusa_angel:

Wow ... someone who gets my whole position on the subject, and who actually words it better than I can. Kudos.
Not only daughters but sons that mothers would take advantage of. It is something that those who have been their do not get over. I've known one who was a great looking guy, kind, two beautiful daughters and a sweet wife yet he still could not handle what mom did. After years of misery trying to overcome what happened he shot himself.

well,you sound so agitated,did some bad memories got the better of you i suppose.I would believe that your father and grandfather are good if you had not posted this...why get so worked up suddenly?i decline to argue further but i would advice you to see your own psychiatrist:eusa_angel:

Ehm, yeah, I think anyone that doesn't get worked up about child-abuse issues has a problem. What more - what you wrote was actually a bit sick. A position that claims that once you do away with law, people will immediately or 'eventually' behave like animals makes me feel SICK to my stomach - especially when you're speaking of parents taking advantage of their children. Wow... you must have some issues.

Forum List

Back