Should Incest Be Legal?

The flawed logic that compares homsexuality to incest should be obvious.

Seriously, do I have to explain the differences in potential outcomes to you?

As to my response to your vile post, that was purely an editorial disguised as a suggestion.

I am perfectly aware that you cannot grow up until you're ready to do so.

It amazes me that someone can find offense and believe that incest is morally wrong without finding the same offense in homosexuality. Is it because a greater number in society seem to accept the homosexual lifestyle as opposed to the incestuous one? There was a time when being a homosexual was just as taboo as a father having relations with his daughter. But then we let pop culture become such a big influence in our lives...and suddenly since Elton John, Melissa Ethridge, Ellen Degenerate and a long list of other said "I'm gay, and that's okay." We're suppose to treat that as a norm. Well, if we're going to treat that as a norm we may as well approve of Daddy and Daughter, I mean as long as the daughter is an adult then what does it matter right? :cuckoo:

ETA: Maybe when some celeb comes out and says he sleeps with his daughter that will be ok too. :sick:

Last edited:
Make me. :razz:

But seriously, one is just as wrong as the other. The only sex that is not frowned upon is that by two consenting, unrelated adults, one of the male and the other of the female persuasion. Most people are disgusted by gays, they're only willing to let them have "rights" so they'll shut the hell up.

Actually, I'm willing to let them choose to have the same rights as a married couple because it's not any of my business, your business, or the governments business.

Do I think that their lifestyle is immoral? Yes, but that is my personal judgment. Let them choose their own path and the government has no right to stand in the way and waste more of my money stopping them.

I'm not sure how that's much different than what I just said. And yeah if they wanna get "legally married" whatever that is, then let them...If they need a little piece of paper from the courthouse so they can feel like everyone else then it's not hurting me.

No, our reasoning's are different. You just want them to shut the hell up, I think that they have just as much of a basic right to "marriage" (as the government defines it for tax and co-habitation purposes) as anyone else.

But seriously, one is just as wrong as the other. The only sex that is not frowned upon by bigoted people is that by two consenting, unrelated adults, one of the male and the other of the female persuasion. Most people are disgusted by gays, they're only willing to let them have "rights" so they'll shut the hell up.

Fixed it for ya.

But seriously, one is just as wrong as the other. The only sex that is not frowned upon by bigoted people is that by two consenting, unrelated adults, one of the male and the other of the female persuasion. Most people are disgusted by gays, they're only willing to let them have "rights" so they'll shut the hell up.

Fixed it for ya.

Did I ask you to? Nope, so piss off!!

It's not the people, that others don't like, it's the acts that the people do. Don't call me bigoted asshat.

When the Supreme Court struck down Texas's law against sodomy in the summer of 2003, in the landmark gay rights case of Lawrence v. Texas, critics warned that its sweeping support of a powerful doctrine of privacy could lead to challenges of state laws that forbade such things as gay marriage and bigamy. "State laws against bigamy, same-sex marriage, adult incest, prostitution, masturbation, adultery, fornication, bestiality, and obscenity are ... called into question by today's decision," wrote Justice Antonin Scalia, in a withering dissent he read aloud page by page from the bench.

Should Incest Be Legal? - TIME

Wait, there are state laws against fornication and masturbation?

Oh shit.

honey hush ...they outlawed vibrators and dildos in alabama.....them alabama boys couldnt take the competition....

Fixed it for ya.

Did I ask you to? Nope, so piss off!!

It's not the people, that others don't like, it's the acts that the people do. Don't call me bigoted asshat.

And I'm sure there were lots of white folks 50 years ago who really liked the black people they knew but didn't want them negros drinking out of the Whites fountain. And I'm sure they never thought themselves as bigoted.

:lol::lol:

The flawed logic that compares homsexuality to incest should be obvious.

Seriously, do I have to explain the differences in potential outcomes to you?

As to my response to your vile post, that was purely an editorial disguised as a suggestion.

I am perfectly aware that you cannot grow up until you're ready to do so.

It amazes me that someone can find offense and believe that incest is morally wrong without finding the same offense in homosexuality.

I'm not concerning myself with the moral issues, merely the genetic issues

I think it's a foolish thing that fouls up the human genome.

Big difference hence my very different approach to dealing with those two issues.

Is it because a greater number in society seem to accept the homosexual lifestyle as opposed to the incestuous one?

No

There was a time when being a homosexual was just as taboo as a father having relations with his daughter.

More so, in some cases.

But then we let pop culture become such a big influence in our lives...and suddenly since Elton John, Melissa Ethridge, Ellen Degenerate and a long list of other said "I'm gay, and that's okay." We're suppose to treat that as a norm.

You can treat it anyway you choose. What you cannot do is choose for others.

Well, if we're going to treat that as a norm we may as well approve of Daddy and Daughter, I mean as long as the daughter is an adult then what does it matter right? :cuckoo:

If you cannot understand the difference between homsexual sex and incest I'm not sure I'm the guy to explain it to you.

ETA: Maybe when some celeb comes out and says he sleeps with his daughter that will be ok too. :sick:

Or maybe not.

When the Supreme Court struck down Texas's law against sodomy in the summer of 2003, in the landmark gay rights case of Lawrence v. Texas, critics warned that its sweeping support of a powerful doctrine of privacy could lead to challenges of state laws that forbade such things as gay marriage and bigamy. "State laws against bigamy, same-sex marriage, adult incest, prostitution, masturbation, adultery, fornication, bestiality, and obscenity are ... called into question by today's decision," wrote Justice Antonin Scalia, in a withering dissent he read aloud page by page from the bench.

Should Incest Be Legal? - TIME

Wait, there are state laws against fornication and masturbation?

Oh shit.

honey hush ...they outlawed vibrators and dildos in alabama.....them alabama boys couldnt take the competition....

Something about prying it from your cold, dead (but satisfied) hands comes to mind...

("your" being a general category for women. Since I'm not a woman using the word "my" just seemed a little out of place)

It usually takes multiple generations of inbreeding for the effects to become significant. Remember, it's not the inbreeding itself that's dangerous, but the increased probability of getting two copies of the same shared (negative) genetic mutation. if such flaws were removed, this wouldn't be a problem until new ones developed.

It usually takes multiple generations of inbreeding for the effects to become significant. Remember, it's not the inbreeding itself that's dangerous, but the increased probability of getting two copies of the same shared (negative) genetic mutation. if such flaws were removed, this wouldn't be a problem until new ones developed.

What is interesting about this topic is that if you have a brother and sister who have children.. if there is a defective gene in the line and it doesn't pass it is snuffed out completely. There is no trace of it that will appear in later generations and unless your genes get mutated through an outside source or a new bloodline is introduced.

I'm just not fond of hopping into bed with family.. still interesting information on the subject is out there for anyone who can stomach reading it ;)

Forum List

Back