Should Incest Be Legal?

From one of the first posts to the middle of the thread, the subject of incest vs. homosexuality permeated. Some people are suggesting that one is just as bad as the other. As others have said, it is much worse than GLB people if it involves a father/daughter....mother/son-if the daughter or son is a minor. To each his own, if the involved are both adults.

I will have to do some research, but I would venture to say that the education levels, per capita income, mental stability, criminal history, (or future, because if someone is morbid enough to lust after their child, who knows what else they are capable of) etc..are vastly different.

Please look at some statistics before you make such judgements.

Oh for fucks sake, jog on, will you.

"For fuck's sake". I still don't understand what that means. Is fuck a person? Is it still an activity? For the sake of copulation? :confused:

Are you still growing that bum fluff on your face?:lol::lol::lol:

"Say hello to my little friend".:lol::lol::lol:

Cabron:lol::lol::lol:

So early in the day, and you appear to have already chugged several gallons of Brick Mick's Scented Ale. Just try and aim the vomit off the porch this time; you wouldn't want the institute's nurses sniping at you when you get back. :cool:

Are you still growing that bum fluff on your face?:lol::lol::lol:

"Say hello to my little friend".:lol::lol::lol:

Cabron:lol::lol::lol:

So early in the day, and you appear to have already chugged several gallons of Brick Mick's Scented Ale. Just try and aim the vomit off the porch this time; you wouldn't want the institute's nurses sniping at you when you get back. :cool:

At least Roomy admits to being drunk while posting ... :eusa_whistle:

Agnapostate is living proof why incest should never, ever be legalised, and indeed, also makes a case for aborting any offspring resulting from such bestial acts.

From one of the first posts to the middle of the thread, the subject of incest vs. homosexuality permeated. Some people are suggesting that one is just as bad as the other. As others have said, it is much worse than GLB people if it involves a father/daughter....mother/son-if the daughter or son is a minor. To each his own, if the involved are both adults.

I will have to do some research, but I would venture to say that the education levels, per capita income, mental stability, criminal history, (or future, because if someone is morbid enough to lust after their child, who knows what else they are capable of) etc..are vastly different.

Please look at some statistics before you make such judgements.

Oh for fucks sake, jog on, will you.

"For fuck's sake". I still don't understand what that means. Is fuck a person? Is it still an activity? For the sake of copulation? :confused:

It is an expression, special child.:eusa_drool:

When the Supreme Court struck down Texas's law against sodomy in the summer of 2003, in the landmark gay rights case of Lawrence v. Texas, critics warned that its sweeping support of a powerful doctrine of privacy could lead to challenges of state laws that forbade such things as gay marriage and bigamy. "State laws against bigamy, same-sex marriage, adult incest, prostitution, masturbation, adultery, fornication, bestiality, and obscenity are ... called into question by today's decision," wrote Justice Antonin Scalia, in a withering dissent he read aloud page by page from the bench.

Should Incest Be Legal? - TIME

If you and your sister/brother want to screw around, then it is not MY problem.

By the way, what is wrong with polygamy and Beastiality? I have yet to see Mormons and Shepards go and kill people for their beliefs system....:eusa_whistle:

Agnapostate is living proof why incest should never, ever be legalised, and indeed, also makes a case for aborting any offspring resulting from such bestial acts.

:rofl:

Was that supposed to be funny, chump? Considering that you're the one who looks like he's riddled with a Down's Syndrome chromosome and has some kind of glandular infection, I'd be suspicious of your "heritage" myself. ;)

When the Supreme Court struck down Texas's law against sodomy in the summer of 2003, in the landmark gay rights case of Lawrence v. Texas, critics warned that its sweeping support of a powerful doctrine of privacy could lead to challenges of state laws that forbade such things as gay marriage and bigamy. "State laws against bigamy, same-sex marriage, adult incest, prostitution, masturbation, adultery, fornication, bestiality, and obscenity are ... called into question by today's decision," wrote Justice Antonin Scalia, in a withering dissent he read aloud page by page from the bench.

Should Incest Be Legal? - TIME

If you and your sister/brother want to screw around, then it is not MY problem.

By the way, what is wrong with polygamy and Beastiality? I have yet to see Mormons and Shepards go and kill people for their beliefs system....:eusa_whistle:
did you just insult another member's family? did you know that is forbidden here? yep, merits an infraction.

just sayin'

d.:eusa_whistle:

Also, if it's not been mentioned, would those who advocated prohibition of incest on account of reduction of genetic abnormalities advocate similarly prohibitive policies in the cases of persons with hemophilia or other genetic disorders, for example? I'll have to check, but I'm certain that there's a higher risk of inheriting some genetic abnormality from parents with those conditions than from inbreeding.

I think that due to the current overpopulation crisis that you should have to pass an IQ test to have children (max 2) in an effort to weed out the genetic morons.
People involved in incest should be executed on the spot.

Forum List

Back