Should Incest Be Legal?

Some jokers here are either immature or plainly childish,these people think they look good or upright by posting such comments and resort to character assassination.Let me tell you your foolish ideas are just one-sided made to look good.You did no contribution to this topic and you're not fit to comment on this topic too.Low eq and iq.:lol:

Is that an isolated question or are you trying to trap people in the slippery-slope theory? It all depends on where you draw the line. Some states consider people to be adults at a certain age. Others consider the age of maturity to be at a different age. We allow people to smoke cigarettes but not marijuana. I don’t believe in the slippery-slope theory when it comes to sociology. The question is not whether or not to draw the line. Sometimes it must be drawn. The question is where to draw the line.

Anyway, I’m undecided about the question of legalizing incest. My concern comes from a genetics perspective. Children born of incest have a stronger chance of having genetic abnormalities than do children not born of incest. I would have to read more on the consequences of incest on children to reach a yes-no decision. The subject might be approached more strongly by our legislature and courts if and when there is a stronger popular outcry by those involved and/or concerned. I don’t see that happening to any significant degree right now.

Disagree. The history of sociology within most societies is nothing BUT collections of one slippery slope after another.

I do agree that the primary concern with incestuous reproduction is the genetic risk factor involved. The "ick" factor is a social construct.

I do agree that the primary concern with incestuous reproduction is the genetic risk factor involved.

Usually only a facotr in cases of generations of incest or if the parties Involved are significantly inferior stock to begin with.

The "ick" factor is a social construct.
The Westermarck Effect certainly seems to be a social phenomenon, and incest is not so uncommon in nature.

I take a short time out and you snaggle toothed, banjo duelling, fucking Hillbilly's immediately revert to type.Has Agnes been working on the rest of you, have you been indoctrinated into it's World of perversion?

I am disgusted.:evil:

I take a short time out and you snaggle toothed, banjo duelling, fucking Hillbilly's immediately revert to type.Has Agnes been working on the rest of you, have you been indoctrinated into it's World of perversion?

welcome back, roomy.

Get the fuck out of here, rheumatoid. Why the hell did your damn group home get a computer anyway? :lol:

You still here you fucking perverted animal?
Buggered any babies lately?
Fucking sick scumbag.
Why do you tell lies?

welcome back, roomy.

Thanks Elvis, I think I am needed here before Agnes and his crew infect everyone.I( am the cure.:cool:

You still here you fucking perverted animal?
Buggered any babies lately?
Fucking sick scumbag.
Why do you tell lies?

Your dumb ass is the one telling lies, porky. You're lucky I let you stick around. :eusa_angel:

That'll be right you sick twat.It's only a matter of time mister paedophile before the real world catches up with you.:lol:

Why do you tell lies?

That'll be right you sick twat.It's only a matter of time mister paedophile before the real world catches up with you.:lol:

Why do you tell lies?

I thought I said to shut your dumb imbecilic ass up, rheumatoid. Your comprehension's gotten worse since you've been back; what kind of meds has the home put you on? :eusa_whistle:

From one of the first posts to the middle of the thread, the subject of incest vs. homosexuality permeated. Some people are suggesting that one is just as bad as the other. As others have said, it is much worse than GLB people if it involves a father/daughter....mother/son-if the daughter or son is a minor. To each his own, if the involved are both adults.

I will have to do some research, but I would venture to say that the education levels, per capita income, mental stability, criminal history, (or future, because if someone is morbid enough to lust after their child, who knows what else they are capable of) etc..are vastly different.

Please look at some statistics before you make such judgements.

Why do you tell lies?

I thought I said to shut your dumb imbecilic ass up, rheumatoid. Your comprehension's gotten worse since you've been back; what kind of meds has the home put you on? :eusa_whistle:

You and your one pervert crusade to infect this board with your sickness is still ongoing so I will be here keeping an eye on you and your peers until the day you are perma banned or die.:eusa_angel:

From one of the first posts to the middle of the thread, the subject of incest vs. homosexuality permeated. Some people are suggesting that one is just as bad as the other. As others have said, it is much worse than GLB people if it involves a father/daughter....mother/son-if the daughter or son is a minor. To each his own, if the involved are both adults.

I will have to do some research, but I would venture to say that the education levels, per capita income, mental stability, criminal history, (or future, because if someone is morbid enough to lust after their child, who knows what else they are capable of) etc..are vastly different.

Please look at some statistics before you make such judgements.

Oh for fucks sake, jog on, will you.

When the Supreme Court struck down Texas's law against sodomy in the summer of 2003, in the landmark gay rights case of Lawrence v. Texas, critics warned that its sweeping support of a powerful doctrine of privacy could lead to challenges of state laws that forbade such things as gay marriage and bigamy. "State laws against bigamy, same-sex marriage, adult incest, prostitution, masturbation, adultery, fornication, bestiality, and obscenity are ... called into question by today's decision," wrote Justice Antonin Scalia, in a withering dissent he read aloud page by page from the bench.

Should Incest Be Legal? - TIME

No incest should not be legal.

You and your one pervert crusade to infect this board with your sickness is still ongoing so I will be here keeping an eye on you and your peers until the day you are perma banned or die.:eusa_angel:

That won't be happening, chump. I've already been "permabanned," and I resurrected faster than Gandalf the White. :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back