CDZ Should Homosexual People Be Allowed To Legally Adopt Children?

There MUST be a biological balance and harmony. If homosexuals can produce a child then it is considered natural. As harsh as it may sound this is the reality. Man + Woman = child. Mother and father provide different and unique love and are naturally able to produce a child by their natural harmony with the bio system in place.

I think it's ok if gay men do but not lesbians. Pedophilia is obnoxiously prevalent in the lesbian population and that aside, they will destroy the child for their political purposes.

Gay men have no interest in a child being gay so are unlikely to convince it to be.
What?
Woman is jailed after preying on schoolgirls

Who told you a set of parents means a father and a mother vs two fathers or two mothers?

par·ent
ˈperənt/
noun
  1. 1.
    a father or mother.

We can start with basic biology.

A human child does not even come into existence without both a father and a mother having been involved.
That has nothing to do with being a parent though but nice deflection.

It has everything to do with it. However you might try to distort the word, “parenting” does not happen at all until a child is created, and that does not happen without there being both a father and a mother.
Incorrect.

Parenting can be successfully accomplished by loving, committed parents, those who adopt a child are perfectly capable of successful parenting, for example, whether the parents are same- or opposite sex. Or where in a same-sex relationship one parent is the biological parent.

Single parents are also capable of successful parenting, in cases where the other parent has either died or abandoned the family; indeed, the notion that only a family with opposite-sex biological parents can engage in successful parenting is clearly false.

You don't understand.

It's incumbent upon you to justify denying gay Americans their rights.
regardless of my personal opinion on this matter, where is there a right written in the constitution that covers adoption.
The equal protection clause and the due process clause.
we could use the same clause to prove that taxing someone at a higher percentage based on income is not equal.
basically, anything we can imagine can be made constitutionally acceptable if we really put our mind to it.
Except for the Income Tax Amendment. Nice try.
If the constitution was always the last word and always right, blacks would still be slaves and not able to vote, women would still not be able to vote, gays would not be getting married, abortion would still be constitutionally illegal.
these things above (except for abortion) I the reason that even though I firmly believe in keeping the constitution original, I do see where at times it must be amended to correct wrongs.
The income tax amendment is wrong if it is not applied equally to everyone.
It is applied equally to everyone. Everyone pays the same tax rate on their income. Everyone is treated equally.

Repeating horseshit will not make it true
Your ignorance won't make my real life observationd invalid.
Your anecdotal experience may validate your feelings but mean little about lesbians and pedophilia in the larger population.
I don't have any feelings for lesbians. You are projecting
About what, Goose? You want your opinions and feelings and beliefs and anecdotal experience to be conclusive evidence. They can't.
I've observed it over and over. I don't need proof. People can stay ignorant or make thir own observations.
Indeed....how many times? And where? Give us some statistics.

Syriusly2413236 said:
The child to whom this is being done cannot possibly understand the significance of what is being done to him, or what the long-term consequences will be. If he did have the capacity to understand this, and what it would mean for his future, and to give or withhold informed consent, I think it's a safe bet that he would not consent to this.

By law, a child is not considered to have the capacity to consent to sexual activity. This is far more profound and damaging than that.

Who is this child's father? His “parents” are a pair of homosexual women. That is probably a very big part of the problem. He has no father to show him how to be a man, to show him what it means to be a man and why it matters. Just a pair of perverted “mothers” who probably hate men, and have put it into his head that being a man is something horrible that he wants to avoid. It is apparent that they have willfully brainwashed him into hating the fact that he is male, and that he is naturally destined to grow up to be a man; and to accept their desire that he instead become a mutilated imitation of a woman.

Here is an undeniable case of a child, in the custody of a pair of homosexual female “parents”, who is suffering very real, very permanent, and very serious harm, at the hands of these women, and you're all in favor of it.

These lesbians do indeed turn the boys into transsexuals and the girls into lesbians.

I have nothing against transsexuals but creating extra lesbians is a terrible problem.
This is absolutely ridiculous ! Where do you get thus hateful crap from??? You either just made that up or someone fed you a line of horseshit that you swallowed whole. If your are going to post outrageous and inflammatory nonsense like this you need to document a credible source. It's a refreshing change though. Most people who have a problem with gays accuse the men of being the ones who are harmful to children.
Unlike most people, i don't let convention control my thoughts. Having a mother was and is a wonderful experience but life has made me observe that lesbiane are too twisted to be trusted. Gay men produce very confident children actually. They have no seedy political agenda.

How do you believe lesbians turn their daughters into lesbians?

I am just curious- because apparently the lesbians I know didn't get the memo- their daughters and sons are both completely straight.
How old were they when their mothers turned?
"Turned"?

Repeating horseshit will not make it true
Your ignorance won't make my real life observationd invalid.

Your anonymous claim on a message board doesn't make your 'observation' necessarily factual,
ive given my opinion and why I have it.

Yep- and i have seen people make similar opinions about other minorities to explain their bigotry. Sorry you have had such a bad experience with a couple people- if you indeed ever had.
Yove known a couple. I've knwn thousands. You are ignorant.
You know thousands? Thousands of what? Lesbians? Interesting that you are in a situation where you know thousands of lesbians, if that is what you mean.

The child to whom this is being done cannot possibly understand the significance of what is being done to him, or what the long-term consequences will be. If he did have the capacity to understand this, and what it would mean for his future, and to give or withhold informed consent, I think it's a safe bet that he would not consent to this.

By law, a child is not considered to have the capacity to consent to sexual activity. This is far more profound and damaging than that.

Who is this child's father? His “parents” are a pair of homosexual women. That is probably a very big part of the problem. He has no father to show him how to be a man, to show him what it means to be a man and why it matters. Just a pair of perverted “mothers” who probably hate men, and have put it into his head that being a man is something horrible that he wants to avoid. It is apparent that they have willfully brainwashed him into hating the fact that he is male, and that he is naturally destined to grow up to be a man; and to accept their desire that he instead become a mutilated imitation of a woman.

Here is an undeniable case of a child, in the custody of a pair of homosexual female “parents”, who is suffering very real, very permanent, and very serious harm, at the hands of these women, and you're all in favor of it.

These lesbians do indeed turn the boys into transsexuals and the girls into lesbians.

I have nothing against transsexuals but creating extra lesbians is a terrible problem.
This is absolutely ridiculous ! Where do you get thus hateful crap from??? You either just made that up or someone fed you a line of horseshit that you swallowed whole. If your are going to post outrageous and inflammatory nonsense like this you need to document a credible source. It's a refreshing change though. Most people who have a problem with gays accuse the men of being the ones who are harmful to children.
Unlike most people, i don't let convention control my thoughts. Having a mother was and is a wonderful experience but life has made me observe that lesbiane are too twisted to be trusted. Gay men produce very confident children actually. They have no seedy political agenda.
I do have a few friends that happen to be lesbians, I can tell you this, I would trust them to take care of my children ( if I still had any that age) any time at all. No worries.
My problem is not actually with the raising of the kids, Im sure the gay parents are going to be equal in most ways as a straight couple, if there is a question of male/female to balance, I suppose we better take children away from single parents, or parents who's spouse is in the military and gone for extended periods of time.
Now that being said, were I do see problems is with the peer group and bullying over the gay parents. There are going to be some problems that will be out of the control of the parents, problems that could cause issues with the child.
You can say all you want but there is NO WAY to stop the bullying, or the attitude from even adults about gays.
That is where I have the problem and think its not a good idea for the child.
well if you truly do have lesbian friends then that says a lot. I've never known lesbians to have straight friends but if they had temp-friends (what us layman call, "aquantainces"), then you are just as twisted as them. You are biased, since you are a fag hag. Your opinion is invalid
You've never known lesbians to have straight friends? :rofl: :rofl: Ok...folks, this Goose guy's nothing but a troll.

They can get their modeling behavior from anyone. It doesnt [sic] have to be a parent. Also in the gay relationships I have personally witnessed there is "male" gender role from one parent and a "female" gender role from the other.

Seriously? You're going to claim that effeminate homosexual male is a suitable replacement for a mother, that such a freak will be able to provide the example that will show a child what to expect from and how to relate to a woman?

Are you stereotyping all gay men as "effeminate"? How many gay people do you know?

I was specifically responding to a reference to one male in a homosexual couple taking the ”female” part in the relationship, and the claim that such a person could be an acceptable substitute for a mother.
Oh...I see....you believe in "roles". :lol:

There MUST be a biological balance and harmony. If homosexuals can produce a child then it is considered natural. As harsh as it may sound this is the reality. Man + Woman = child. Mother and father provide different and unique love and are naturally able to produce a child by their natural harmony with the bio system in place.

I think it's ok if gay men do but not lesbians. Pedophilia is obnoxiously prevalent in the lesbian population and that aside, they will destroy the child for their political purposes.

Gay men have no interest in a child being gay so are unlikely to convince it to be.
What?
You find the one story about a female preying on females and that proves what?

What?
One...not thousands. What about the men (including male teachers) that prey on schoolgirls?

Nope. No mentally ill people should be able to adopt kids.

So white supremists shouldn't be allowed to adopt children.
I would have to say that restricting people associated with certain groups is not the worst idea I've heard lately.
I think a proven supremist as in, radical and engaged in illegal activity should not be allowed, same with people associated with ISIS or the black panthers, or Rosie O'Donnell
What's a supremist? LOL

JakeStarkey said:
Tell us what happened to you, please, Goose. We understand what you think, but that is not the norm revealed by studies and reports.
Nothing happened to me. Ive seen them with their kids. I've met generational lesbians. These people are miserable.

What happened to you to obtain a lesbian fetish?

Are you for real?

I do have a few friends that happen to be lesbians, I can tell you this, I would trust them to take care of my children ( if I still had any that age) any time at all. No worries.
My problem is not actually with the raising of the kids, Im sure the gay parents are going to be equal in most ways as a straight couple, if there is a question of male/female to balance, I suppose we better take children away from single parents, or parents who's spouse is in the military and gone for extended periods of time.
Now that being said, were I do see problems is with the peer group and bullying over the gay parents. There are going to be some problems that will be out of the control of the parents, problems that could cause issues with the child.
You can say all you want but there is NO WAY to stop the bullying, or the attitude from even adults about gays.
That is where I have the problem and think its not a good idea for the child.
well if you truly do have lesbian friends then that says a lot. I've never known lesbians to have straight friends but if they had temp-friends (what us layman call, "aquantainces"), then you are just as twisted as them. You are biased, since you are a fag hag. Your opinion is invalid

Oh dear. Ignorance is bliss.

JakeStarkey said:
Tell us what happened to you, please, Goose. We understand what you think, but that is not the norm revealed by studies and reports.
Nothing happened to me. Ive seen them with their kids. I've met generational lesbians. These people are miserable.

What happened to you to obtain a lesbian fetish?

Are you for real?
Within the next few decades, unless you live in a very remote location indeed, you will find I'm completely serious.

What?
One...not thousands. What about the men (including male teachers) that prey on schoolgirls?
Lesbian school teachers have done away with male teachers, so that's nt relevant. And no, it's not 1 in 1000s, it's a concerted effort by 1000s to make areas of society as safe as possible for them to practice their predations.

They go after young straight girls. If you are ignorant, fine but I'm not on in this.

What?
You find the one story about a female preying on females and that proves what?
it proves that females prey on females. That's what.

"Should Homosexual People Be Allowed To Legally Adopt Children?"

Yes.

In that to seek to disallow same-sex couples from adopting through force of law would be in violation of the Due Process and Equal Protection Clauses of the 14th Amendment, where such measures would be struck down as un-Constitutional.

"Should Homosexual People Be Allowed To Legally Adopt Children?"

Yes.

In that to seek to disallow same-sex couples from adopting through force of law would be in violation of the Due Process and Equal Protection Clauses of the 14th Amendment, where such measures would be struck down as un-Constitutional.
Unless, they be found to be Politicals, by a tribunal

What?

And that means what?

There are the very exceptional child molesters that are women. Around 95% of all child molesters are men.

You really have an odd hatred of lesbians- I wonder what is at the root of it?

Rejected too many times by women who you assume are lesbians? A woman you think is a lesbian foreclosed on your home? You sister ended up being a lesbian and doesn't talk to you know because of your bigotry?

Forum List

Back