Debate Now Should Gay Couples Be Able to Adopt?

For your information, there have … two-spirits since before this was a country.

Mark 5:
  1. And they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gadarenes.
  2. And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit,
  3. Who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him, no, not with chains:
  4. Because that he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces: neither could any man tame him.
  5. And always, night and day, he was in the mountains, and in the tombs, crying, and cutting himself with stones.
  6. But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped him,
  7. And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.
  8. For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit.
  9. And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many.
  10. And he besought him much that he would not send them away out of the country.
  11. Now there was there nigh unto the mountains a great herd of swine feeding.
  12. And all the devils besought him, saying, Send us into the swine, that we may enter into them.
  13. And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went out, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea, (they were about two thousand; ) and were choked in the sea.

Gaslighting and homophobia is duly noted. For the record, my kids that I and my exwife (a woman) produced are fully grown.
Nice, you can't deny facts so you put on your bigot hat and call me homophobic.

Gaslighting? I just figure you are judging from your personal situation, right.

No baby or child wants anything different than what is natural.

One major fact missing from the pro-homosexuality agenda is what the baby wants, or expects.

You haven't provided any facts.

According to who?

Its not pro-homosexuality. Its pro-people.
No, it is pro homosexuality, when you promote homosexuals having what is natural it is pro homosexuality

Facts, I see no facts from you other than what you want for homosexuals.

According to who? Observations of what children naturally want and need.

No, it is pro homosexuality, when you promote homosexuals having what is natural it is pro homosexuality

Facts, I see no facts from you other than what you want for homosexuals.

According to who? Observations of what children naturally want and need.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news for, but gays, trans, and two-spirits are not going anywhere.

No gays should not be allowed to adopt for multiple reasons.

1 while not a slam dunk in every case, but a man and woman couple will raise a better children than 2 men or 2 women. A child needs a mother and father to help raise them to create a better balanced child. Boys and girls need both but a boy needs his father to help him deal 2ith becoming a man and a girl needs her mother to help her become a woman. But they need both sides.

2 the traditional family is what America became great on. We built our country from absolutely nothing to being a world super power in record time. And we did it with a society that was based on traditional family. It's no coincidence that our society begins to go downhill and our nation weakened when traditional family is being weakened.

3 traditional families will raise smarter, stronger, more independent, ambitious, tougher children vs gay families. Future generations will be marginally weaker being raised by gays

Should Gay Couples Be Able to Adopt?​

Sure, why not.​

What’s it to you?
Why not? Gay couples are only thinking of themselves, not what a baby boy would want, naturally. There is no baby born that wants anything less than their mother and father.

That is why.

Children also learn stuff from a mother and father (outside of parents on the way to divorce) that they will never ever learn from dad/dad, mom/mom. Subtle stuff on how relationships work between a man and a woman.

But why? Why should I decide what gay people do? For the same reason Gay people think they can decide for those babies that can't think for themselves. Gay people are deciding for someone else, hence I can as well. And as long as we all know what babies expect to be born into, life with their parents. That is what we should be addressing. How to give them as close a life as possible to what is natural.

Does that make sense, Mr. Natural, to give children what is natural?

First of all I'm not good with adding rules so the only one that I got is stay on topic. Second of all even though homosexuality is against my religion, as long as a child is being loved and cared for properly and not indoctrinated I honestly don't really care if they're being raised by gorillas.

However B. Tatum is also making some sense here. The poor baby girl in this video is being robbed of her mother and every child deserves to have a mother or a motherly figure in their lives just as well as every child deserves to have a father or a father figure. So what do you guys think? Should gay couples be allowed to adopt infants and children?

It is abuse of children to do so,their lives are generally ruined by such perversion

ompared with off-spring from married, intact mother/father homes, children raised in same-sex homes are markedly more likely to…

• Experience poor educational attainment
  • Report overall lower levels of happiness, mental and physical health.
  • Have impulsive behavior
  • Be in counseling or mental health therapy (2xs)
  • Suffer from depression (by large margins)
  • Have recently thought of suicide (significantly)
  • Identify as bisexual, lesbian or gay
  • Have male on male or female on female sex partners (dramatically higher)
  • Currently be in a same-sex romantic relationship (2x to 3x more likely)
  • Be asexual (females with lesbian parents)
  • As adults, be unmarried; much more likely to cohabit
  • As adults, more likely to be unfaithful in married or cohabiting relationships
  • Have a sexually transmitted infection (STI)
  • Be sexually molested (both inappropriate touching and forced sexual act)
  • Feel relationally isolated from bio-mother and -father (Although lesbian-parented children do feel close to their bio-mom – not surprisingly – they are not as close as children with a bio-mom married to father)
  • Be unemployed or part-time employed as young adults
  • As adults, currently be on public assistance or sometime in their childhood
  • Live in homes with lower income levels
  • Drink with intention of getting drunk
  • To smoke tobacco and marijuana
  • Spend more time watching TV
  • Have frequency of arrests
  • Have pled guilty to minor legal offense

Why not? Gay couples are only thinking of themselves, not what a baby boy would want, naturally. There is no baby born that wants anything less than their mother and father.

That is why.

Children also learn stuff from a mother and father (outside of parents on the way to divorce) that they will never ever learn from dad/dad, mom/mom. Subtle stuff on how relationships work between a man and a woman.

But why? Why should I decide what gay people do? For the same reason Gay people think they can decide for those babies that can't think for themselves. Gay people are deciding for someone else, hence I can as well. And as long as we all know what babies expect to be born into, life with their parents. That is what we should be addressing. How to give them as close a life as possible to what is natural.

Does that make sense, Mr. Natural, to give children what is natural?
Gay couples perversion destroys children's lives WE KNOW THIS
ompared with off-spring from married, intact mother/father homes, children raised in same-sex homes are markedly more likely to…

• Experience poor educational attainment
  • Report overall lower levels of happiness, mental and physical health.
  • Have impulsive behavior
  • Be in counseling or mental health therapy (2xs)
  • Suffer from depression (by large margins)
  • Have recently thought of suicide (significantly)
  • Identify as bisexual, lesbian or gay
  • Have male on male or female on female sex partners (dramatically higher)
  • Currently be in a same-sex romantic relationship (2x to 3x more likely)
  • Be asexual (females with lesbian parents)
  • As adults, be unmarried; much more likely to cohabit
  • As adults, more likely to be unfaithful in married or cohabiting relationships
  • Have a sexually transmitted infection (STI)
  • Be sexually molested (both inappropriate touching and forced sexual act)
  • Feel relationally isolated from bio-mother and -father (Although lesbian-parented children do feel close to their bio-mom – not surprisingly – they are not as close as children with a bio-mom married to father)
  • Be unemployed or part-time employed as young adults
  • As adults, currently be on public assistance or sometime in their childhood
  • Live in homes with lower income levels
  • Drink with intention of getting drunk
  • To smoke tobacco and marijuana
  • Spend more time watching TV
  • Have frequency of arrests
  • Have pled guilty to minor legal offense

Forum List

Back