CDZ Should Homosexual People Be Allowed To Legally Adopt Children?

Who told you a set of parents means a father and a mother vs two fathers or two mothers?

par·ent
ˈperənt/
noun
  1. 1.
    a father or mother.

We can start with basic biology.

A human child does not even come into existence without both a father and a mother having been involved.
Egg and sperm...someone who walks away after the sex act is NOT a parent.
aint no woman "walks" away after Im done sexing her up.
not to brag mind you.

Who told you a set of parents means a father and a mother vs two fathers or two mothers?

par·ent
ˈperənt/
noun
  1. 1.
    a father or mother.

A human child does not even come into existence without both a father and a mother having been involved.
not to brag mind you.

I imagine its hard to walk away when they are doubled up in laughter at what you considered 'sexing up'

Nope. No mentally ill people should be able to adopt kids.

So white supremists shouldn't be allowed to adopt children.
I would have to say that restricting people associated with certain groups is not the worst idea I've heard lately.
I think a proven supremist as in, radical and engaged in illegal activity should not be allowed, same with people associated with ISIS or the black panthers, or Rosie O'Donnell

Unlike most people, i don't let convention control my thoughts. Having a mother was and is a wonderful experience but life has made me observe that lesbiane are too twisted to be trusted. Gay men produce very confident children actually. They have no seedy political agenda.

Repeating horseshit will not make it true
Your ignorance won't make my real life observationd invalid.

Your anonymous claim on a message board doesn't make your 'observation' necessarily factual,
ive given my opinion and why I have it.

Yep- and i have seen people make similar opinions about other minorities to explain their bigotry. Sorry you have had such a bad experience with a couple people- if you indeed ever had.
Yove known a couple. I've knwn thousands. You are ignorant.

par·ent
ˈperənt/
noun
  1. 1.
    a father or mother.

not to brag mind you.

par·ent
ˈperənt/
noun
  1. 1.
    a father or mother.

not to brag mind you.

I imagine its hard to walk away when they are doubled up in laughter at what you considered 'sexing up'
thats harsh.

Syriusly2413236 said:
These lesbians do indeed turn the boys into transsexuals and the girls into lesbians.

I have nothing against transsexuals but creating extra lesbians is a terrible problem.
This is absolutely ridiculous ! Where do you get thus hateful crap from??? You either just made that up or someone fed you a line of horseshit that you swallowed whole. If your are going to post outrageous and inflammatory nonsense like this you need to document a credible source. It's a refreshing change though. Most people who have a problem with gays accuse the men of being the ones who are harmful to children.
Unlike most people, i don't let convention control my thoughts. Having a mother was and is a wonderful experience but life has made me observe that lesbiane are too twisted to be trusted. Gay men produce very confident children actually. They have no seedy political agenda.

How do you believe lesbians turn their daughters into lesbians?

I am just curious- because apparently the lesbians I know didn't get the memo- their daughters and sons are both completely straight.
How old were they when their mothers turned?

I would imagine their mothers turned every day- so probably their mothers were turning on the day their were born.

the only way they were born with was a difficult disposition.

how about the kids in the traditional family where the parents fight all the time, or one of the parents is an alcoholic or drug addict.
there are always exceptions

That some families built on genuine marriage sometimes fail in rather bad ways is no excuse for putting children into a fake family based on a fake marriage, that is almost certain to fail them.
What fake marriage?

And you have actively defended the use of drugs on a pre-adolescent boy, to intentionally stunt his growth and development pursuant to his perverted “parents'” with to turn him into a transsexual.

You are not standing on very firm ground to question my grounding in reason and decency.

I have actively pointed out that the treatment of the boy is being done with the consent of his parents- and his doctors.

The child to whom this is being done cannot possibly understand the significance of what is being done to him, or what the long-term consequences will be. If he did have the capacity to understand this, and what it would mean for his future, and to give or withhold informed consent, I think it's a safe bet that he would not consent to this.

By law, a child is not considered to have the capacity to consent to sexual activity. This is far more profound and damaging than that.

What is really funny- in a sick sad bigoted way- is that you keep claiming you are all for a child having a mother and father- and yet when you disagree with a child's mother and father- you suddenly pretend like parents are irrelevent.

Who is this child's father? His “parents” are a pair of homosexual women. That is probably a very big part of the problem. He has no father to show him how to be a man, to show him what it means to be a man and why it matters. Just a pair of perverted “mothers” who probably hate men, and have put it into his head that being a man is something horrible that he wants to avoid. It is apparent that they have willfully brainwashed him into hating the fact that he is male, and that he is naturally destined to grow up to be a man; and to accept their desire that he instead become a mutilated imitation of a woman.

yeah- I haven't seen anything close to reason or decency regarding your posts.

You prefer that children who have gay parents not have married parents- because it offends you- so you prefer those children suffering actual harm- so no- you have no reason or decency.

Here is an undeniable case of a child, in the custody of a pair of homosexual female “parents”, who is suffering very real, very permanent, and very serious harm, at the hands of these women, and you're all in favor of it.

These lesbians do indeed turn the boys into transsexuals and the girls into lesbians.

I have nothing against transsexuals but creating extra lesbians is a terrible problem.
This is absolutely ridiculous ! Where do you get thus hateful crap from??? You either just made that up or someone fed you a line of horseshit that you swallowed whole. If your are going to post outrageous and inflammatory nonsense like this you need to document a credible source. It's a refreshing change though. Most people who have a problem with gays accuse the men of being the ones who are harmful to children.
I do have a few friends that happen to be lesbians, I can tell you this, I would trust them to take care of my children ( if I still had any that age) any time at all. No worries.
My problem is not actually with the raising of the kids, Im sure the gay parents are going to be equal in most ways as a straight couple, if there is a question of male/female to balance, I suppose we better take children away from single parents, or parents who's spouse is in the military and gone for extended periods of time.
Now that being said, were I do see problems is with the peer group and bullying over the gay parents. There are going to be some problems that will be out of the control of the parents, problems that could cause issues with the child.
You can say all you want but there is NO WAY to stop the bullying, or the attitude from even adults about gays.
That is where I have the problem and think its not a good idea for the child.

They can get their modeling behavior from anyone. It doesnt [sic] have to be a parent. Also in the gay relationships I have personally witnessed there is "male" gender role from one parent and a "female" gender role from the other.

Seriously? You're going to claim that effeminate homosexual male is a suitable replacement for a mother, that such a freak will be able to provide the example that will show a child what to expect from and how to relate to a woman?

I guess I shouldn't be so surprised to find that some think that, in a society that is so degraded and insane that there are many who think that a Bruce-Jenner-type freak is the same thing a a woman.
Are you stereotyping all gay men as "effeminate"? How many gay people do you know?

par·ent
ˈperənt/
noun
  1. 1.
    a father or mother.

That has nothing to do with being a parent though but nice deflection.

It has everything to do with it. However you might try to distort the word, “parenting” does not happen at all until a child is created, and that does not happen without there being both a father and a mother.
INteresting....so single parents aren't really "parenting" according to you.

No I certainly do NOT. But what I don't understand is why you said you would accept lesbians adopting rather than gay men (I think that's what you wrote) & (the possibility of molestation) is why I thought perhaps is why you were against gay adoption. Other than that...I don't understand why you would have reservations.

Sexual abuse of children takes more forms than you think.

I even made a point of picking, out of all the sources that I found reporting this story, a source that is overtly LGBpbWTF-friendly, and sympathetic to this pair of monsters who are in the process of severely screwing up their child.

Lesbian couple to provide drug therapy for transgender son

A lesbian couple in California has started hormone therapy for their 11-year-old son Tommy after he said he wanted to be a girl named Tammy.

Pauline Moreno and Debra Lobel decided to allow the hormone-blocking treatments so the child could make an informed decision about his gender expression at a later age.
One. Compared to how many heterosexual adults mistreat, even kill, their children?

I have actively pointed out that the treatment of the boy is being done with the consent of his parents- and his doctors.

The child to whom this is being done cannot possibly understand the significance of what is being done to him, or what the long-term consequences will be. If he did have the capacity to understand this, and what it would mean for his future, and to give or withhold informed consent, I think it's a safe bet that he would not consent to this.

By law, a child is not considered to have the capacity to consent to sexual activity. This is far more profound and damaging than that.

What is really funny- in a sick sad bigoted way- is that you keep claiming you are all for a child having a mother and father- and yet when you disagree with a child's mother and father- you suddenly pretend like parents are irrelevent.

Who is this child's father? His “parents” are a pair of homosexual women. That is probably a very big part of the problem. He has no father to show him how to be a man, to show him what it means to be a man and why it matters. Just a pair of perverted “mothers” who probably hate men, and have put it into his head that being a man is something horrible that he wants to avoid. It is apparent that they have willfully brainwashed him into hating the fact that he is male, and that he is naturally destined to grow up to be a man; and to accept their desire that he instead become a mutilated imitation of a woman.

yeah- I haven't seen anything close to reason or decency regarding your posts.

You prefer that children who have gay parents not have married parents- because it offends you- so you prefer those children suffering actual harm- so no- you have no reason or decency.

Here is an undeniable case of a child, in the custody of a pair of homosexual female “parents”, who is suffering very real, very permanent, and very serious harm, at the hands of these women, and you're all in favor of it.

I do have a few friends that happen to be lesbians, I can tell you this, I would trust them to take care of my children ( if I still had any that age) any time at all. No worries.
My problem is not actually with the raising of the kids, Im sure the gay parents are going to be equal in most ways as a straight couple, if there is a question of male/female to balance, I suppose we better take children away from single parents, or parents who's spouse is in the military and gone for extended periods of time.
Now that being said, were I do see problems is with the peer group and bullying over the gay parents. There are going to be some problems that will be out of the control of the parents, problems that could cause issues with the child.
You can say all you want but there is NO WAY to stop the bullying, or the attitude from even adults about gays.
well if you truly do have lesbian friends then that says a lot. I've never known lesbians to have straight friends but if they had temp-friends (what us layman call, "aquantainces"), then you are just as twisted as them. You are biased, since you are a fag hag. Your opinion is invalid

well if you truly do have lesbian friends then that says a lot. I've never known lesbians to have straight friends but if they had temp-friends (what us layman call, "aquantainces"), then you are just as twisted as them. You are biased, since you are a fag hag. Your opinion is invalid
and you are the person I am concerned with when it comes to how the children of gay parents would be treated.
If you have never know lesbians to have straight friends, or gay guys to have straight friends, then you dont really know any. Or, they know you and just dont want to associate with you.

par·ent
ˈperənt/
noun
  1. 1.
    a father or mother.

not to brag mind you.

Is that because you murdered her?

They can get their modeling behavior from anyone. It doesnt [sic] have to be a parent. Also in the gay relationships I have personally witnessed there is "male" gender role from one parent and a "female" gender role from the other.

Seriously? You're going to claim that effeminate homosexual male is a suitable replacement for a mother, that such a freak will be able to provide the example that will show a child what to expect from and how to relate to a woman?

Are you stereotyping all gay men as "effeminate"? How many gay people do you know?

I was specifically responding to a reference to one male in a homosexual couple taking the ”female” part in the relationship, and the claim that such a person could be an acceptable substitute for a mother.

par·ent
ˈperənt/
noun
  1. 1.
    a father or mother.

not to brag mind you.

Is that because you murdered her?
are there other ways to get them to agree to sex?

LOL- so far the real bias we have seen is yours- your palpable hatred of lesbians clearly clouds your judgement.

par·ent
ˈperənt/
noun
  1. 1.
    a father or mother.

That has nothing to do with being a parent though but nice deflection.

It has everything to do with it. However you might try to distort the word, “parenting” does not happen at all until a child is created, and that does not happen without there being both a father and a mother.
INteresting....so single parents aren't really "parenting" according to you.

Yep- Bobbie slanders every single parent and every child raised by single parent- including my own father when he makes such nasty claims.

par·ent
ˈperənt/
noun
  1. 1.
    a father or mother.

not to brag mind you.

par·ent
ˈperənt/
noun
  1. 1.
    a father or mother.

not to brag mind you.

thats harsh.

Did I forget to put a smiley face at the end of my post? :)

There MUST be a biological balance and harmony. If homosexuals can produce a child then it is considered natural. As harsh as it may sound this is the reality. Man + Woman = child. Mother and father provide different and unique love and are naturally able to produce a child by their natural harmony with the bio system in place.

I think it's ok if gay men do but not lesbians. Pedophilia is obnoxiously prevalent in the lesbian population and that aside, they will destroy the child for their political purposes.

Gay men have no interest in a child being gay so are unlikely to convince it to be.
What?

not to brag mind you.

not to brag mind you.

thats harsh.

Did I forget to put a smiley face at the end of my post? :)
its all good, when someone posts something like that they better be ready for the responses that follow.
Its like the doctor at the ER a few months back
first she asked if I owned hand guns, I told her that even if I did they had nothing to do with why I was here.
then she asked if I was sexually active, I told her again, had nothing to do with why I was here.
She explained that she had to ask these questions and asked again if I was sexually active.
I asked if she remembered me in her bed, she said no, so I told her then it was none of her business.

Forum List

Back