CDZ Should Homosexual People Be Allowed To Legally Adopt Children?

JakeStarkey said:
Tell us what happened to you, please, Goose. We understand what you think, but that is not the norm revealed by studies and reports.
Nothing happened to me. Ive seen them with their kids. I've met generational lesbians. These people are miserable.

What happened to you to obtain a lesbian fetish?

Are you for real?
Within the next few decades, unless you live in a very remote location indeed, you will find I'm completely serious.

Within a few decades- or more likely hours, I will find that I have forgotten your bizarre claims.

There MUST be a biological balance and harmony. If homosexuals can produce a child then it is considered natural. As harsh as it may sound this is the reality. Man + Woman = child. Mother and father provide different and unique love and are naturally able to produce a child by their natural harmony with the bio system in place.

I think it's ok if gay men do but not lesbians. Pedophilia is obnoxiously prevalent in the lesbian population and that aside, they will destroy the child for their political purposes.

Gay men have no interest in a child being gay so are unlikely to convince it to be.
What?
Woman is jailed after preying on schoolgirls
You find the one story about a female preying on females and that proves what?
it proves that females prey on females. That's what.

I can give you a quote showing how a dog killed a person- that doesn't mean that all dogs attack humans.

Yes- child molesters can be women. It is statistically incredibly rare. Children- of either gender- are at more risk from men than women.

There MUST be a biological balance and harmony. If homosexuals can produce a child then it is considered natural. As harsh as it may sound this is the reality. Man + Woman = child. Mother and father provide different and unique love and are naturally able to produce a child by their natural harmony with the bio system in place.

I think it's ok if gay men do but not lesbians. Pedophilia is obnoxiously prevalent in the lesbian population and that aside, they will destroy the child for their political purposes.

Gay men have no interest in a child being gay so are unlikely to convince it to be.
What?
Woman is jailed after preying on schoolgirls
One...not thousands. What about the men (including male teachers) that prey on schoolgirls?
Lesbian school teachers have done away with male teachers, so that's nt relevant.

'Done away'- have they been murdering male teachers?

Or do you imagine that there are no male teachers anymore- and that all female teachers are lesbians?

What an odd fantasy world you live in.

My daughter is in school. Half of her teachers are male, and half are female. Statistically if any teacher were likely to attempt to molest her, it would be one of the male teachers.

JakeStarkey said:
Tell us what happened to you, please, Goose. We understand what you think, but that is not the norm revealed by studies and reports.
Nothing happened to me. Ive seen them with their kids. I've met generational lesbians. These people are miserable.

Are you for real?
Within the next few decades, unless you live in a very remote location indeed, you will find I'm completely serious.
No one will find any such thing, for you are spineless.

JakeStarkey said:

Are you for real?

I'm spineless so lesbians are not taking over academia?

I don't follow.

JakeStarkey said:

Are you for real?

I'm spineless so lesbians are not taking over academia?

I don't follow.
That is so very clear.

Republicans feel they even have the right to decide if gays should live or not.

Syriusly2413236 said:
The child to whom this is being done cannot possibly understand the significance of what is being done to him, or what the long-term consequences will be. If he did have the capacity to understand this, and what it would mean for his future, and to give or withhold informed consent, I think it's a safe bet that he would not consent to this.

By law, a child is not considered to have the capacity to consent to sexual activity. This is far more profound and damaging than that.

Who is this child's father? His “parents” are a pair of homosexual women. That is probably a very big part of the problem. He has no father to show him how to be a man, to show him what it means to be a man and why it matters. Just a pair of perverted “mothers” who probably hate men, and have put it into his head that being a man is something horrible that he wants to avoid. It is apparent that they have willfully brainwashed him into hating the fact that he is male, and that he is naturally destined to grow up to be a man; and to accept their desire that he instead become a mutilated imitation of a woman.

Here is an undeniable case of a child, in the custody of a pair of homosexual female “parents”, who is suffering very real, very permanent, and very serious harm, at the hands of these women, and you're all in favor of it.

These lesbians do indeed turn the boys into transsexuals and the girls into lesbians.

I have nothing against transsexuals but creating extra lesbians is a terrible problem.
This is absolutely ridiculous ! Where do you get thus hateful crap from??? You either just made that up or someone fed you a line of horseshit that you swallowed whole. If your are going to post outrageous and inflammatory nonsense like this you need to document a credible source. It's a refreshing change though. Most people who have a problem with gays accuse the men of being the ones who are harmful to children.
Unlike most people, i don't let convention control my thoughts. Having a mother was and is a wonderful experience but life has made me observe that lesbiane are too twisted to be trusted. Gay men produce very confident children actually. They have no seedy political agenda.

How do you believe lesbians turn their daughters into lesbians?

I am just curious- because apparently the lesbians I know didn't get the memo- their daughters and sons are both completely straight.
How old were they when their mothers turned?

Turned???

JakeStarkey said:

Are you for real?
The Goose is cooked!

Syriusly2413236 said:
These lesbians do indeed turn the boys into transsexuals and the girls into lesbians.

I have nothing against transsexuals but creating extra lesbians is a terrible problem.
This is absolutely ridiculous ! Where do you get thus hateful crap from??? You either just made that up or someone fed you a line of horseshit that you swallowed whole. If your are going to post outrageous and inflammatory nonsense like this you need to document a credible source. It's a refreshing change though. Most people who have a problem with gays accuse the men of being the ones who are harmful to children.
Unlike most people, i don't let convention control my thoughts. Having a mother was and is a wonderful experience but life has made me observe that lesbiane are too twisted to be trusted. Gay men produce very confident children actually. They have no seedy political agenda.

I am just curious- because apparently the lesbians I know didn't get the memo- their daughters and sons are both completely straight.

Turned???
I've heard the expression before. Right wingers think you can be enticed into sucking pipe and learn to really enjoy it. All you have to do is breath the same air as a gay or see a gay naked. Apparently, to right wingers, gays are so enticing, it's almost impossible not to be "turned" if a gay gets close.

[wQUOTE="David_42, post: 12358735, member: 55439"]Yes, the fact that this is up for debate saddens me.
Children need a mother and father otherwise they will be screwed up.
I suspect that is how nearly every serial killer in the world grew up.

Or molesters. Look at the Dtuggers.[/QUOTE]
You and Jake's thinking is screwed up equating normal families to serial killers. If the Dugger boy was Muslim wound you take the opinion of the Obama regime that it's his culture and it's okay?

Last edited:
[wQUOTE="David_42, post: 12358735, member: 55439"]Yes, the fact that this is up for debate saddens me.
I suspect that is how nearly every serial killer in the world grew up.

Or molesters. Look at the Dtuggers.
You and Jake's thinking is screwed up equating normal families to serial killers. If the Dugger boy was Muslim wound you take the opinion of the Obama regime that it's his culture and it's okay?[/QUOTE]
You clearly show the thinking of a sick mind. When is molesting OK? Apparently, you think there are circumstances that make it OK. When I say sick, you obviously won't know what I'm talking about. Pity.

I haven't relax the hold thread, so perhaps someone else already said this. Being raised by gay parents sure beats being aborted.

Syriusly2413236 said:

Turned???
I've heard the expression before. Right wingers think you can be enticed into sucking pipe and learn to really enjoy it. All you have to do is breath the same air as a gay or see a gay naked. Apparently, to right wingers, gays are so enticing, it's almost impossible not to be "turned" if a gay gets close.
A few are born that way, most are recruited.

Syriusly2413236 said:

Turned???
You're lucky that this is the CDZ old sport

Yes, the fact that this is up for debate saddens me.

My father was raised by his Dad- his mom died when he was very young.

My father not only is one of the wisest persons I know- he is also creative, a fantastic problem solver, a great husband and a fantastic father.

With your statement- you slander every child raised by a single parent- and every single parent who has raised a child.

Syriusly2413236 said:

Turned???

Were you recruited?

Maybe by a door to door lesbian couple, coming to tell you the glories of lesbianism, and hoping to save you by sharing the good news with you?

Avg Guy and rdean are the clones of each other, one far lefty the other far right. Duggar is a serial child molester and sexual addict. Muslim molesters and addicts are equally as wrong.

Forum List

Back