CDZ Should Homosexual People Be Allowed To Legally Adopt Children?

JakeStarkey said:
Tell us what happened to you, please, Goose. We understand what you think, but that is not the norm revealed by studies and reports.
Nothing happened to me. Ive seen them with their kids. I've met generational lesbians. These people are miserable.

What happened to you to obtain a lesbian fetish?

Are you for real?
Within the next few decades, unless you live in a very remote location indeed, you will find I'm completely serious.

Uh-huh. You may be quite serious in the way you feel & think- that doesn't make it factual.

"Should Homosexual People Be Allowed To Legally Adopt Children?"

Yes.

In that to seek to disallow same-sex couples from adopting through force of law would be in violation of the Due Process and Equal Protection Clauses of the 14th Amendment, where such measures would be struck down as un-Constitutional.
Unless, they be found to be Politicals, by a tribunal

So, the answer is 'not- real'.

Syriusly2413236 said:
Unlike most people, i don't let convention control my thoughts. Having a mother was and is a wonderful experience but life has made me observe that lesbiane are too twisted to be trusted. Gay men produce very confident children actually. They have no seedy political agenda.

How do you believe lesbians turn their daughters into lesbians?

I am just curious- because apparently the lesbians I know didn't get the memo- their daughters and sons are both completely straight.
How old were they when their mothers turned?

Turned???
I've heard the expression before. Right wingers think you can be enticed into sucking pipe and learn to really enjoy it. All you have to do is breath the same air as a gay or see a gay naked. Apparently, to right wingers, gays are so enticing, it's almost impossible not to be "turned" if a gay gets close.
A few are born that way, most are recruited.

Why not you? Why haven't you 'turned'? Do you possess some anti-gay force field that surrounds you? Why haven't you marketed it & made some cashish? Shirley there would be buyers who would love to protect themselves like you have. You know the saying... build a better mouse trap & the world will beat a path to your door.

LOL.

Syriusly2413236 said:
How do you believe lesbians turn their daughters into lesbians?

I am just curious- because apparently the lesbians I know didn't get the memo- their daughters and sons are both completely straight.

Turned???
I've heard the expression before. Right wingers think you can be enticed into sucking pipe and learn to really enjoy it. All you have to do is breath the same air as a gay or see a gay naked. Apparently, to right wingers, gays are so enticing, it's almost impossible not to be "turned" if a gay gets close.

Why not you? Why haven't you 'turned'? Do you possess some anti-gay force field that surrounds you? Why haven't you marketed it & made some cashish? Shirley there would be buyers who would love to protect themselves like you have. You know the saying... build a better mouse trap & the world will beat a path to your door.

LOL.
I must clarify here. There is nothing wrong with an woman having "sex" with another woman, however, there is something wrong with being a Khazar/Hun psychopath.

Turned???

LOL.
I must clarify here. There is nothing wrong with an woman having "sex" with another woman, however, there is something wrong with being a Khazar/Hun psychopath.

:wtf:That was clarification?

non se·qui·tur
ˌnän ˈsekwədər/
noun

a conclusion or statement that does not logically follow from the previous argument or statement.

Absolutely not! I've read no findings that gay couples' kids grow up well adjusted. Just the opposite. These kids are not isolated from the ration they ultimately get from peers once they learn their background. Nor do these kids have traditional (in the sense) home environment with parents who parent differently because of what they are, homosexuals. The parents' influence is so powerful and kids are undoubtedly affected.

This gay couple's kid certainly turned out a mess, right?

Absolutely not! I've read no findings that gay couples' kids grow up well adjusted. Just the opposite. These kids are not isolated from the ration they ultimately get from peers once they learn their background. Nor do these kids have traditional (in the sense) home environment with parents who parent differently because of what they are, homosexuals. The parents' influence is so powerful and kids are undoubtedly affected.

Once in a blue moon someone wins the lottery. Once in a blue moon a kid manages to overcome his environment. Does it happen often? Nope! It happens way less often than a blue moon, but why not subject him to a great environment from the start. Why take that chance with a human life?

Once in a blue moon someone wins the lottery. Once in a blue moon a kid manages to overcome his environment. Does it happen often? Nope! It happens way less often than a blue moon, but why not subject him to a great environment from the start. Why take that chance with a human life?

Feel free to continue to wallow in ignorance and blissfully ignore all of the overwhelming evidence that the kids of gay couples do just fine. We are talking about human beings for Christ's sake! What the hell is wrong with you?? You have no idea what you are talking about. It is you who are isolated-isolated from reality and devoid of all compassion or capacity for rational thought.

It matters little though. You are a dying breed. Hell, you are already dead. You just don't know it. Gay people already have hundreds of thousands of kids in their care. They have been adopting for decades and will continue to adopt kids. If anybody wants to present anecdotal evidence of a few kids having a bad experience with gay parents, go right ahead. There are plenty more stories of kids being screwed up by straight parents. I believed that I challenged you before to demonstrate any actual pattern of problems of any kind exhibited by kids growing up with same sex parents and you crawled under a rock not to be heard from for a while. I suspect that it will be the same thing this time.

Last edited:

Scenario #1
A married lesbian couple has a child through sperm donation. How does preventing the non-biological mother from adopting their child change the environment in which the child is raised. It's the same home, same parents (in an environmental sense) - the only difference is that family has fewer legal protections if something happens to the biological mother since the non-biological mother has no legal rights involving the child. How does that create a "great environment"?

Scenario #2
Many, many couples want to adopt, however the vast majority want a cuddly newborn and don't want an older child (over say 3-years old) or a child that has special needs. Hell, instead of adopting an older child they will travel overseas and adopt a child from Africa or China instead of taking an older American. How is dumping an older and/or special needs child into foster care better than allowing a married male couple to adopt and provide them with a loving home a "great environment"?

(And no I'm not saying gay couples are good parents because they are gay, just as straight parents are good parents just because they are straight. I'm saying just because they are gay or straight doesn't mean they will be bad parents. Speaking as someone that was adopted myself, I'm saying that adoptive parents in general can be good parents because they chose to be parents since you can't accidentally adopt a child.)

>>>>

Last edited:

LGBT_Adoption_Statistics.jpg

As reported on the 2000 Census, about 65,000 children lived with same sex parents. In 2012, 110,000 live with gay parents.

Over the years, the number of children living with LGBT parents has risen tremendously. As the trend continues, that number will only increase, as same sex adoption and parenting becomes more and more widely accepted.

Care to comment on this spinster?? If kids of same sex couples have a hard time, it is because of YOU and people like you!!

5-Year-Old Girl Kicked Out Of School For Having Gay Parents (VIDEO)

The Director doesn’t explain how teaching a child in anyway endorses the sexuality of her parents, but judging by the school’s horrifying student handbook, it’s clear they don’t lead with logic. They even quote Leviticus to future-proof their own bigotry. Check this out, it reads:

“Mt. Erie Christian Academy is a religious, Bible-believing institution providing education in a distinct Christian environment, and it believes that its biblical role is to work in conjunction with the home to mold students to be Christ like. On those occasions in which the atmosphere or conduct within a particular home is counter to or in opposition to the biblical lifestyle that the school teaches, the school reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse admission of an applicant or to discontinue enrollment of a student. This includes, but is not necessarily limited to, living in, condoning or supporting sexual immorality; practicing homosexual lifestyle or alternative gender identity; promoting such practices; or otherwise having the inability to support the moral principles of the school (Leviticus 20:13a; Romans 1:21-27; Matthew 19:4-6; I Corinthians 6:9-20).”

The worst part is, these same bigoted people will use the pain they caused this girl as a reason why same-sex parent families shouldn’t exist. They will say: See, it makes it so hard for the kids.

Basically you are saying you don't want kids to be raised by homosexuals- because- ta da- they are homosexuals. How very circular.

We could stipulate many things that would be optimal for raising a child- a stable home, a stable income, both parents of the same religion, both parents of the same race, both parents healthy, both parents actually wanting a child.

But in the United States we don't require that 'parents' do anything more than get drunk and have a one night stand, get pregnant and have a kid. We don't have any requirement that heterosexuals provide a 'great environment'.

As I have pointed out before- 100,000 children a year in the United States are awaiting adoption-virtually all of them abandoned by their biological parents. 33,000 of them will wait 3 or more years to be adopted.

I think a 'great environment' for these kids would be a home where they have at least one parent who wants to be their family for the rest of their lives- regardless of whether that parent is straight or gay- or whether the couple is straight or gay- black or white- rich or poor.

There MUST be a biological balance and harmony. If homosexuals can produce a child then it is considered natural. As harsh as it may sound this is the reality. Man + Woman = child. Mother and father provide different and unique love and are naturally able to produce a child by their natural harmony with the bio system in place.

They should, but only when there is no qualified heterosexual couple available to adopt the child.

I have nothing against gays, but adoption should be purely what is in the interest of the child.

The fact is we evolved with a male and female parent, that is the ideal for the child, ideal for the child should be the only consideration

There MUST be a biological balance and harmony. If homosexuals can produce a child then it is considered natural. As harsh as it may sound this is the reality. Man + Woman = child. Mother and father provide different and unique love and are naturally able to produce a child by their natural harmony with the bio system in place.

They should, but only when there is no qualified heterosexual couple available to adopt the child.

I have nothing against gays, but adoption should be purely what is in the interest of the child.

The fact is we evolved with a male and female parent, that is the ideal for the child, ideal for the child should be the only consideration

I am sure that adopted kids will take great solace in knowing that if no heterosexual couple can be found- well you can have second best. It will be a great message to both the kids adopted by heterosexual couples- and the kids adopted by homosexual couples.

I do understand what you mean- sort of. There is no evidence we 'evolved' with a male and female parent- that has been common but certainly it has also been quite common for kids to be raised by a single parent.

Ever read about the families of sailors? A New England whaler might be gone for 2 years at a stretch- stopping by to 'parent' for a few months before off in the seas again. No one called them bad parents.

Rather than saying that heterosexuals are automatically better parents- perhaps we should be looking for the best parents possible for any child who needs adoption? Can having a mother and father be a factor? Sure- just as race, income, wealth, education, religion, and any other factors that might be applicable.

The best parents- or parent for any child that wants to be adopted.

Basically you are saying you don't want kids to be raised by homosexuals- because- ta da- they are homosexuals. How very circular.

We could stipulate many things that would be optimal for raising a child- a stable home, a stable income, both parents of the same religion, both parents of the same race, both parents healthy, both parents actually wanting a child.

But in the United States we don't require that 'parents' do anything more than get drunk and have a one night stand, get pregnant and have a kid. We don't have any requirement that heterosexuals provide a 'great environment'.

As I have pointed out before- 100,000 children a year in the United States are awaiting adoption-virtually all of them abandoned by their biological parents. 33,000 of them will wait 3 or more years to be adopted.

I think a 'great environment' for these kids would be a home where they have at least one parent who wants to be their family for the rest of their lives- regardless of whether that parent is straight or gay- or whether the couple is straight or gay- black or white- rich or poor.

fogetaboutit You not exactly dealing with a member of Mensa here. Not even someone with the integrity to defend their equine excrement. She keeps dropping these stink bombs and disappearing.

fogetaboutit You not exactly dealing with a member of Mensa here. Not even someone with the integrity to defend their equine excrement. She keeps dropping these stink bombs and disappearing.

Still here. Thank you for your "compliments". It's interesting you feel it necessary because we happen to disagree to find it necessary to resort to name calling. I didn't try to degrade you or call you names, did I? Being perfectly clear, my interests are for the well being of the child, always. Yes, a couple of homosexuals can adopt the same way drunks and drug addicts or emotionally detached individuals can "parent", but is that the best environment for a kid? Even kids that are in these less than ideal circumstances can manage to survive it and grow up to be functioning members of society. Kids are tougher than we typically give them credit for, and despite what all they are exposed to, manage to mature in spite of our shortcomings. Need they weather the storm? Naw, I vote for attempting to do the best for them rather than tossing them into the sea and hoping they'll swim. Not all kids make it through that stuff, which is perhaps why we have so many dysfunctional adults today. I take it from your posts you are a Mensa graduate, so speak some words of wisdom and solve the problems of the world.

There are many kids in homes with a mother and father that are terrible homes. Kids are abused under all kinds of different circumstances. A kid that has two loving and caring parents is going to do better than a kid with abusive parents.

Forum List

Back