Should Ginsburg Retire?

You going to run this thread every day? She is recuperating from surgery. Did you expect her to miss one day of work?

Per CNN.

"What's the recovery like?
Experts say that recovery after a lobectomy can last several days or more. Less invasive types of surgery -- including robotic and video-assisted surgeries -- may mean quicker recovery times, Shrager said."

It's been three weeks.

Justice Ginsberg has missed 2 days of work in the last quarter century? How many have you missed?
That woman is near death if not dead. She needs to be embalmed. To many public images and videos of a corpse like appearance where obviously she is not making decisions at the Supreme Court directly. Her handlers are. We are a corrupted diverse version of the Roman Empire now that is in decline. Warnings are the cost to build military hardware and science projects that were promised and guaranteed to be much less. Warnings are infrastructure projects that we need and have spent resources on nothing for that cost many tines more and take much more time to upgrade or rebuild then when we had the right stuff. Warnings are government unions and monopoly employees and trade unions way overpaid and as well as others who make their livings on the back of taxpayers not so blessed. All of this will collapse at some point. Health care can be given for free. But the cost rise maybe ten per cent a year with massive corruption. How long does that last when baby boomers are retiring as the largest generation group in history going from paying that 15% social security/medicare nut into the general fund to stop paying that and now collecting checks and medical coverage? Yeah, Ginsberg has missed two days. Who are you kidding?

Justice Ginsberg has missed 2 days of work in the last quarter century? How many have you missed?
That woman is near death if not dead. She needs to be embalmed. To many public images and videos of a corpse like appearance where obviously she is not making decisions at the Supreme Court directly. Her handlers are. We are a corrupted diverse version of the Roman Empire now that is in decline. Warnings are the cost to build military hardware and science projects that were promised and guaranteed to be much less. Warnings are infrastructure projects that we need and have spent resources on nothing for that cost many tines more and take much more time to upgrade or rebuild then when we had the right stuff. Warnings are government unions and monopoly employees and trade unions way overpaid and as well as others who make their livings on the back of taxpayers not so blessed. All of this will collapse at some point. Health care can be given for free. But the cost rise maybe ten per cent a year with massive corruption. How long does that last when baby boomers are retiring as the largest generation group in history going from paying that 15% social security/medicare nut into the general fund to stop paying that and now collecting checks and medical coverage? Yeah, Ginsberg has missed two days. Who are you kidding?

You are all over the place, man. You’ve got like 12 topics in that wall o’ text. :lol:

Have you seen her recent interviews? The woman can barely speak. It’s clear she needs to be removed from her post. Impeach!

You are all over the place, man. You’ve got like 12 topics in that wall o’ text. :lol:
It is not easy. People have multiple views on multiple issues. From having total compassion to being total efficient in financial outlays and more. We seem to live in an all or nothing view on agendas. There are other points between the two. And at times when I spout, I go off the track and I know it. And still do it. Expecting others to follow it like they should know it. And they may not. Much of everything can be interpreted as inter connected. One issue and multiple issues. Thanks for the response.

I do not wish her bad health, but 85 year olds should not be Supreme Court justices. Unhealthy 85 year olds, DEFINITELY shouldn't be on the Supreme Court.

Democrats are like Homer and Bart Simpson chasing the airborne pig when Lisa becomes a vegan "it's still good it's still good".

The Democrats will never admit it but this is all Obama's and Schumer's fault. They should have gone to Ginsburg and convinced her to retire.

If Ginsberg doesn't make it until Democrats have the Whitehouse there won't be another Supreme Court opening for another 10 or 15 years at the absolute earliest. Thomas is going to retire either this or next year.

Who is "concerned"? The article doesn't say. However it does say, "The Hill reported that the late Chief Justice William Rehnquist missed oral arguments in 44 cases during his own cancer treatment, and still managed to write for the majority in four of them."
He had an estimated date of return.
Good for him. Doesn't make your post any less clueless.

five'll get ya ten. She's not coming back!
I'll lay even money on a stroke... They're watching to see if she recovers...
I'll bet she can't even speak. No public appearances now for three months.
Something very fishy about that... Especially with that loudmouthed bitch.

Jo

Nothing like seeing alleged good Christians wishing death on someone.

You're not Christian.... Why do you need their morals? The left wishes death every day with self righteous aplomb!

Jo

You're not Christian.... Why do you need their morals? The left wishes death every day with self righteous aplomb!

Jo
I'm an old school conservative, with a strong libertarian streak, sweety. I also attend church at least once a week, oftentimes twice.

Jo
I'm an old school conservative, with a strong libertarian streak, sweety. I also attend church at least once a week, oftentimes twice.

star-icon-vector-classic-rank-260nw-429574270.jpg

Forum List

Back