Should Fetterman now be considered a conservative?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Article Image

WASHINGTON, D.C. — In a bizarre coincidence, Senator Jon Fetterman has suddenly become more conservative after his brain resumed working.
Previously a die-hard liberal, Fetterman has stunned audiences by staking out a variety of conservative positions over the past several weeks, at the same time as his brain regained the ability to speak in sentences. With Fetterman's cognition continually improving, conservatives have sat dumbfounded as they found themselves nodding along with the Democrat.
"I don't know if I should be worried, but Fetterman sounds like he's speaking coherently and making valid arguments," said local conservative John Rogers as he watched the Senator on television. "I should probably go check my blood pressure to make sure I'm not the one stroking out."

Fetterman initially surprised constituents with his support of Israel, hanging posters in his office of every Israeli being held hostage by Hamas. "The moment Fetterman regained the ability to form a logical train of thought, he instantly became the voice of reason in the Democratic Party," said pundit Andrew Donaldson. "Now he's out there calling for Congressional ethics rules to be applied equally to Democrats and Republicans? He's calling for a ban on China buying up farmland? I mean it's not much, but so far a partially functional Jon Fetterman is the most rational guy on that side of the aisle."

At publishing time, Fetterman had sadly suffered another stroke and become an imbecilic liberal again.

Article Image

WASHINGTON, D.C. — In a bizarre coincidence, Senator Jon Fetterman has suddenly become more conservative after his brain resumed working.
Previously a die-hard liberal, Fetterman has stunned audiences by staking out a variety of conservative positions over the past several weeks, at the same time as his brain regained the ability to speak in sentences. With Fetterman's cognition continually improving, conservatives have sat dumbfounded as they found themselves nodding along with the Democrat.
"I don't know if I should be worried, but Fetterman sounds like he's speaking coherently and making valid arguments," said local conservative John Rogers as he watched the Senator on television. "I should probably go check my blood pressure to make sure I'm not the one stroking out."

Fetterman initially surprised constituents with his support of Israel, hanging posters in his office of every Israeli being held hostage by Hamas. "The moment Fetterman regained the ability to form a logical train of thought, he instantly became the voice of reason in the Democratic Party," said pundit Andrew Donaldson. "Now he's out there calling for Congressional ethics rules to be applied equally to Democrats and Republicans? He's calling for a ban on China buying up farmland? I mean it's not much, but so far a partially functional Jon Fetterman is the most rational guy on that side of the aisle."

At publishing time, Fetterman had sadly suffered another stroke and become an imbecilic liberal again.

It has nothing to do with being a conservative.

Menendez needs to go.

Am I a conservative? Hell no

Article Image

Confusing republican with conservative again? Oh my.

He is now a MAGAT cultist who wants to overthrow the US Government with a toy gallows.…….and he collaborates with Putin.

Why? Did he steal a buncha money, molest some kids, and try to overthrow the government?
You miss the point as usual , De CrapitUS .
He is not now accused of being a Dumbo .
The point is that he or someone sounds different .

Nice to be able to help you again .

He's still a brain damaged slob who strongly believes in all the radical left, commie bullshit. He just happened to get this one thing right. But really, what he said should be a no brainer for everyone with any sense at all. MAGA

You miss the point as usual , De CrapitUS .
He is not now accused of being a Dumbo .
The point is that he or someone sounds different .

Nice to be able to help you again .
I asked a direct question, how is that missing any point?

Article Image

They are plenty of conservative Democrats.

Seems to me that Fetterman was pretending to be a brain dead leftist just to get elected. Well done.

Seems to me that Fetterman was pretending to be a brain dead leftist just to get elected. Well done.
The guys got some serious balls if he can get up on the roof of his house and waving is really flag in the face of the protesters. I like that kind of gumption.

Forum List

Back