Should CVNT be banned on USMB?

Late 1990s - early 2000 or 2001, I was watching television at my parents house. It was late afternoon, or early evening and Judge Reinhold ( from the movie "Beverly Hills Cop" ) along with a female were talking.

They were getting a divorce as recall, and she had been cheating on him for some time.

They were sitting near a water fall, pool and sprout....something like that.

She made the comment, in daytime, on regular TV ( One of the three ABC - NBC - CBS ) "You don't even know how to f**k". A little shocking to me, that on regular TV that she would make that comment ; with the possibility of kids watching.

------------------------------------------------

Watching "80s" Videos on "VH1" on TV at my parents house in their den, and the Video "Girls - Girls - Girls" was almost always shown. Of not that it was "Ragdoll" ( Aerosmith? )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TV shown Ellen - Jolie Fisher....on the TV Show "Ellen" - in a body suit handing on the back of the front door of the diner when the door is shut.

I think the internet is the least of worries. But it being a political site, young and upcoming Americans ( Teenagers ) possible on the board, we should tone it down a bit. Mods? Your opinion?

Shadow 355

Cvnt? Absofuckinglutely not...

C you next Tuesday is okay, but not cvnt...

Though honestly, I prefer "twat." It sounds funny and I consider less harsh...

On edit:
(Holy shit... it is actually fucking banned... tells you how often I use the word... what a bunch of daft *****... banning a word... :lmao: ) ****. Wow... Plural not banned... singular banned... Who knew?

and twat can be used seamlessly with twit

:D

Because it makes you sound like a classless dolt? I guess if you enjoy running around like a 12-year-old child, thinking "bad words" makes you "bad".

poor little dork
Bonzi trying to be a 'Bad Boy' -- just look at the moronic avatar :laugh2:

ChrisL is too funny :rofl:

who you calling "boy" bro?

Dante doesn't know what Dante is talking about. :lol: Dante just likes to read Dante's posts.

well he thinks I'm a guy so.. I have to agree with you! DUMBASS!

Gender bender

then
As an ugly female you make an even uglier male. how sad

Ugly inside fo' sho'!

Should CVNT be banned on USMB?

^ no bonzi dear, you should be allowed to stay...........

Forum List

Back