Should CVNT be banned on USMB?

Personally, I don't mind the word, but, it's silly to not allow one version but allow the other....

(so much for never getting banned on any boards....)

get outside more often.

maybe your home health aide will be able to take you to a nice quiet park?

okay well not sure what THAT means in light of my comment (which, makes complete sense...) just some random insult you felt like slinging...?

.....But, I guess using a "V" in the word IS appropriate.....

Because it makes you sound like a classless dolt? I guess if you enjoy running around like a 12-year-old child, thinking "bad words" makes you "bad". Of course some of the men who post here want to use it. That's not surprising. That's just an example of one reason why it is SO difficult to find a good man nowadays. :) I like kind and nice men who know how to treat a lady.

Because it makes you sound like a classless dolt? I guess if you enjoy running around like a 12-year-old child, thinking "bad words" makes you "bad". Of course some of the men who post here want to use it. That's not surprising. That's just an example of one reason why it is SO difficult to find a good man nowadays. :) I like kind and nice men who know how to treat a lady.

So, do you think here (on USMB) etc. you are seeing men as they "really" are?
Maybe they are just saying these things for shock value...?

Yes. I think a lot of people feel safe to let the "real" them shine through when they are anonymous. However, it is more understandable using such language in a forum such as this because of the subject matter.

I swear sometimes too. Everybody does. However, when a man goes out of his way to call a woman a "****," it tells me a LOT about that man. That he doesn't have any respect for women and doesn't really like them. Just because a man wants to have sex with you doesn't mean that he likes or respects you, you know? Lol. You have to be smart when it comes to men. ;)

Things like this are just "red flags." Such as men who will blame their ex for ALL of their problems. Things like this, to me, show a lack of class, a lack of self control, and a lack of respect and love for women.

I was never so surprised when I first joined a forum, to have some old man (older than my grandfather would be) call me a "****" when he disagreed with my POV. Goodness!!!

I had always thought men from the "older generations" knew how to treat and respect the ladies, but I guess I was wrong . . . obviously. Lol! :p Most of them are just as clueless as your 20-year-old men.

I don't use it. I just think it's silly that it's okay to say CVNT or C*NT but not the other on here.....

I think foul language and crude talk has NO place anywhere....

Seeking to censor one of the pillars of Anglo-Saxon culture is actually rather offensive, if not racist. The term cunt was brought to our shores by the Romans and is a deviation of the Latin noun cuni, which was frequently employed in General Plautius' Bello Britannica when referring to disobedient Celts. Historians can't agree on the precise dialogue, but extracts of ancient texts discovered in the 16th century reference an interrogation of King Verica, husband of Cartimandua, queen of the Brigantes, who was accused of withholding information pertaining to the whereabouts of the rebel king Caratacus which has been loosely translated by Vatican scholars as: "You better not be trying to take me for a cunt, Verica, otherwise my torture detachment's gonna come in 'ere and cut your balls of, my son!" After which the irritated Roman officer could heard bellowing "cunts" while storming back to his encampment.

Seeking to censor one of the pillars of Anglo-Saxon culture is actually rather offensive, if not racist. The term cunt was brought to our shores by the Romans and is a deviation of the Latin noun cuni, which was frequently employed in General Plautius' Bello Britannica when referring to disobedient Celts. Historians can't agree on the precise dialogue, but extracts of ancient texts discovered in the 16th century reference an interrogation of King Verica, husband of Cartimandua, queen of the Brigantes, who was accused of withholding information pertaining to the whereabouts of the rebel king Caratacus which has been loosely translated by Vatican scholars as: "You better not be trying to take me for a cunt, Verica, otherwise my torture detachment's gonna come in 'ere and cut your balls of, my son!" After which the irritated Roman officer could heard bellowing "cunts" while storming back to his encampment.

:rolleyes-41:

Because it makes you sound like a classless dolt? I guess if you enjoy running around like a 12-year-old child, thinking "bad words" makes you "bad".

poor little dork
Bonzi trying to be a 'Bad Boy' -- just look at the moronic avatar :laugh2:

ChrisL is too funny :rofl:

who you calling "boy" bro?

Dante doesn't know what Dante is talking about. :lol: Dante just likes to read Dante's posts.

well he thinks I'm a guy so.. I have to agree with you! DUMBASS!

Because it makes you sound like a classless dolt? I guess if you enjoy running around like a 12-year-old child, thinking "bad words" makes you "bad".

poor little dork

Dante doesn't know what Dante is talking about. :lol: Dante just likes to read Dante's posts.

Okay . . . . :2up:

Cvnt? Absofuckinglutely not...

C you next Tuesday is okay, but not cvnt...

Though honestly, I prefer "twat." It sounds funny and I consider less harsh...

On edit:
(Holy shit... it is actually fucking banned... tells you how often I use the word... what a bunch of daft *****... banning a word... :lmao: ) ****. Wow... Plural not banned... singular banned... Who knew?

Last edited:

poor little dork

Gender bender

then
As an ugly female you make an even uglier male. how sad

Forum List

Back