Should CVNT be banned on USMB?

I mean, men don't even mind being called "cocksucker" (I mean straight men) :gay:

Never use it myself...

But, if someone enjoys showing off the lack of at least a medium intelligence, I can sit back and laugh at them.

I don't even mind the word, but, it's stupid to allow the derivation..... like we don't know what it means MORONS!!

Same arguement to be made for 'neeger' and variations. Or eve "n-word." We all have the actual word in our minds when we hear or see "n-word" so why isn't it just as offensive as the actual word?

I mean, men don't even mind being called "cocksucker" (I mean straight men) :gay:
All seriousness aside, men are much more accustomed to hurling insults around at each other. Guys that just met going out drinking will have unflattering nicknames for each other by the end of the night. Women get spun up over stuff like that and will plot life long revenge. So that's probably why it is what it is.

C*nt is only banned because it makes c*nts angry. They know who and what they are. Insults have no meaning to you if they have no basis in reality. Yes, it's sexist and discriminatory to allow dick but not c*nt. But the dicks don't whine like the c*nts do.

C*nts don't like dicks, because c*nts get fucked by dicks, but dicks also fuck assholes chuck. Sometimes the only way to shut an asshole or a c*nt up is by jamming a dick in there.

I don't even mind the word, but, it's stupid to allow the derivation..... like we don't know what it means MORONS!!

Same arguement to be made for 'neeger' and variations. Or eve "n-word." We all have the actual word in our minds when we hear or see "n-word" so why isn't it just as offensive as the actual word?

Do the words "grow a set" ring a bell?

All seriousness aside, men are much more accustomed to hurling insults around at each other. Guys that just met going out drinking will have unflattering nicknames for each other by the end of the night. Women get spun up over stuff like that and will plot life long revenge. So that's probably why it is what it is.

That's bullshit. If a woman can't take it, don't participate. Fuck that shit.

Personally, I don't mind the word, but, it's silly to not allow one version but allow the other....

(so much for never getting banned on any boards....)

Word dates back to c 1230 as part of street name. Been considered obscene since the 17th century though.

Some modern feminists have reclaimed it though like Dr. Betty Dodson and others.

I don't use it myself but regard it like I do the male version.

Women, then are as bad as other "protected" classes. That just CRAP pisses me off....

Personally, I don't mind the word, but, it's silly to not allow one version but allow the other....

Word dates back to c 1230 as part of street name. Been considered obscene since the 17th century though.

Some modern feminists have reclaimed it though like Dr. Betty Dodson and others.

It's just a damn WORD, 4 letters, mean nothing... same as pussy or vagina... stupid.. appealing to stupidity then we wonder why our country is a joke....

You need less USMB and more Sunday school, young lady. :tongue:

no offense but the history of the word means this... jack shit...

You need less USMB and more Sunday school, young lady. :tongue:

just be real. don't cater to wimpy women that can't handle it!

no offense but the history of the word means this... jack shit...

I agree, just thought it was interesting being an etymology nerd. :)

I thought Delta 4 Embassy was the Troll. A month or so ago, he had "Banned" below his name. Now he is free and clear with no words "Banned" below his name.

Who annointed him?

Things that make you go Hmmmmmm = Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Shadow 355

Last edited:

I thought Delta 4 Embassy was the Troll. A month or so ago, he had "Banned" below his name. Now he is free and clear with no words "Banned" below his name.

Who annointed him?

Shadow 355
rules. look them up/

you tread on thin lice

Forum List

Back