Exasperating, but nice and I am grateful..... grrrrr

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
in the forrest
I live in a group home with about 20 people. I am mobile, but not very because of my stroke.

I ordered something that came ups. My room is not one I can see the or hear the UPS truck, and most of my room mates are gone most of the time. I got a notice I got it yesterday, but it had to be signed for. But I can sign for it on the form. Which I did. I re stuck the notice on the door this morning hoping to get my package. Instead I got visits from my room mates, 5 so far, bringing me my notice back.

People are nice. But they really...... no, they are nice.

I live in a group home with about 20 people. I am mobile, but not very because of my stroke.

I ordered something that came ups. My room is not one I can see the or hear the UPS truck, and most of my room mates are gone most of the time. I got a notice I got it yesterday, but it had to be signed for. But I can sign for it on the form. Which I did. I re stuck the notice on the door this morning hoping to get my package. Instead I got visits from my room mates, 5 so far, bringing me my notice back.

Why isn't 1 or more people designated as package receivers so this doesn't happen? Someone to sign for packages and receive them if home.

Why isn't 1 or more people designated as package receivers so this doesn't happen? Someone to sign for packages and receive them if home.
most of them work, or are way away from the door.

And we can't have a loud door chime. People work & sleep odd hours. I am very grateful I found this place.

Forum List

Back