Should CVNT be banned on USMB?

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Personally, I don't mind the word, but, it's silly to not allow one version but allow the other....

(so much for never getting banned on any boards....)

hit that report button ?

Wo4UBBn.gif

I don't even mind the word, but, it's stupid to allow the derivation..... like we don't know what it means MORONS!!

C*nt is one of my favorite words. It has only recently been banned. I personally don't care though. I add an asterisks and people get the point.

C*nt is one of my favorite words. It has only recently been banned. I personally don't care though. I add an asterisks and people get the point.

well like I said, why ban it when people can get around it. We all know what it means, same diff.

This fucking ass bullshit pisses me the fuck off - kiss my "CVNT"! (or c*nt)

It was allowed before we switched to the lamer format.

I don't mind but it's no like it prevented anything... if someone is okay with being called a "cvnt" or a "c*nt" but not the kind with an actual "u" they are the dumbest motherfucker on the planet!

Personally, I don't mind the word, but, it's silly to not allow one version but allow the other....

What's...Oh I get it. :)

Given what is banned, and what isn't, think their ban list should be completely deleted and started over so it makes some kind of sense.

Think everything typically regarded as objectionable language should default to being ****'d out, but the option to remove the censorship an option in Options.

it's an ugly word... weather you use a V or a U. but it reflects more on the idiot using it than on the person they're using it against.

Allow everything or nothing.

Is it sexual discrimination to be allowed to call someone a "dick" but not ..... the "C" word?

it's an ugly word... weather you use a V or a U. but it reflects more on the idiot using it than on the person they're using it against.

do you mind being called a "pvssy'?

do you mind being called a "pvssy'?

not the same meaning, is it? i think you'd have to ask a guy if they mind since it's more used in the derogatory to comment on males.

but i'm pretty sure that left-leaning women don't run around using that word with regard to rightwing men

C*nt is only banned because it makes c*nts angry. They know who and what they are. Insults have no meaning to you if they have no basis in reality. Yes, it's sexist and discriminatory to allow dick but not c*nt. But the dicks don't whine like the c*nts do.

C*nt is only banned because it makes c*nts angry. They know who and what they are. Insults have no meaning to you if they have no basis in reality. Yes, it's sexist and discriminatory to allow dick but not c*nt. But the dicks don't whine like the c*nts do.

thank you dickhead ;)

Forum List

Back