Should Christians Talk About Sex?

(Only if they don't charge by the minute, like all those other sites.)

In a positive light, of course.

I'm guessing you're talking about to their kids.

Let them know there is nothing wrong with sex, it's natural for reproduction, and can be a lot of fun.

But that care should also be taken, considering the freaks out there, and the danger of STDs

I mean like on here... general discussion ... I know acting on it and being lustful is sinful, but just talking about it? Maybe it can be construed as causing someone else to sin if it conjures up lust......

Hmm. Well, I would say there is a difference between simply talking about sex and talking about your wet vagina and how you want someone to do you. Don't you? I also think the problem is less the fact that you are Christian and more the fact that you are married and claim to be Christian. Marriage is, allegedly, sacred vows to Christians. . . or so they say. Lol. So, when you go asking men if you can perform sex acts on them, tell them about your slimy vagina, how tight it is, how you want to be fucked, there is problem. :D Maybe you are on the wrong forum??

Have I done that? Must have been drunk (also, not Christian like) I have TRIED to tone it down.
It's hard to resist it's so BAD and fun!

Have I done that? Must have been drunk (also, not Christian like) I have TRIED to tone it down.

Why? Explain please. :) Why have you tried to "tone it down" if you don't feel there is anything wrong with it? Maybe you're a Poe and trying to make Christians look silly? Not sure really.

Why? Explain please. :) Why have you tried to "tone it down" if you don't feel there is anything wrong with it? Maybe you're a Poe and trying to make Christians look silly? Not sure really.

Because I don't disagree with you! I think there are ways to talk and there is going over the line.... which I have admittedly done....

Talking about sex in families should be normal as well as necessary.

.... but I can't (shouldn't) talk to you about it....?

Why wouldn't you want to talk about it with your husband instead of some married man online? :D

well I talk to girls too whoever wants to talk about it! the more the merrier!

How would you feel if your husband was online talking to some woman about her wet vagina and she was obviously coming on to him. Whether she takes it seriously or not is rather redundant. How would you feel about your husband getting an erection over some other woman talking to him very explicitly about sex? :)

Because I don't disagree with you! I think there are ways to talk and there is going over the line.... which I have admittedly done....

Why did you do that?

What if your husband went online and started threads about cheating, affairs and sex every day? Would that be okay with you? Would you find that maybe humiliating? I mean, I guess what he doesn't know wouldn't hurt him, but . . . seems a bit on the sleazy side to me, ESPECIALLY from a person who claims to be a "Christian" and to be a religious person. Yikes! Lol! :D I'm not a religious person and I think I can say I would probably feel terribly for acting that way behind my husband's back.

So what's your game? Just trolling for attention? My curiosity is piqued. :D

Well??? Where'd you go, bonzi? You like to ask all kinds of personal questions but seem very hesitant to answer any yourself. What's your game that your playing here? Is it just that you enjoy this kind of attention from strange men or are you a married person using this place to pick up some guys for affairs? Lol. You using the excuse that you are just interested in sex is just silly. I don't think any adults would buy that for a minute. :D You try to act like some sex crazed teenager but you're a 51-year-old married, allegedly "Christian" woman. So you see, there is a combination of things here and not just the fact that you talk about sex. Seems to be more to it than that. :cool:

I thought you wanted to talk about this shit? You start a thread on it, and when the questions get hard, you bail. :rolleyes-41:

So what is it with you? Are you trying to tell us you are a sex addict? Strange because many other times you say you don't "like sex." You say you don't like giving head, that you are a very selfish person. One has to wonder what the game is that you are playing. It's fucking weird at the very least. Lol. :D

Forum List

Back