Should Christians Talk About Sex?

Well, I don't know about how other people feel about the subject matter, but to me there is a difference between flirting in an innocent and fun way, and starting threads about dating, cheating, affairs, your wet vagina, making out, etc., as well as the continuing contradictions, especially coming from a person who claims to be a 51-year-old mother of two adult children, married for more than 10 years and certainly not a virgin when she (?) got married.

It seems like bait almost somehow. That is why I sometimes think Bonzi is a troll. :dunno:

Oh, and Bonzi, you say you don't have a clue what I'm talking about. Don't play coy with me. Remember, there was that time when you asked that guy in the Flame Zone if you could lick his asshole??? :shock:

I'm not a guy, so I'm not falling for it, and I can still see things clearly without a penis getting in my way. :tongue:

Well, I don't know about how other people feel about the subject matter, but to me there is a difference between flirting in an innocent and fun way, and starting threads about dating, cheating, affairs, your wet vagina, making out, etc., as well as the continuing contradictions, especially coming from a person who claims to be a 51-year-old mother of two adult children, married for more than 10 years and certainly not a virgin when she (?) got married.

It seems like bait almost somehow. That is why I sometimes think Bonzi is a troll. :dunno:

Oh, and Bonzi, you say you don't have a clue what I'm talking about. Don't play coy with me. Remember, there was that time when you asked that guy in the Flame Zone if you could lick his asshole??? :shock:

I'm not a guy, so I'm not falling for it, and I can still see things clearly without a penis getting in my way. :tongue:

yeah but I was drunk and it was only once as a joke (wow I get tired of saying that!)
Of course I say all this other stuff a kazillion times totally sober but it gets ignored or blown off (as usual!)

Troll usually try to start controversy in unrelated topics. I'm a lover not a fighter :)

yeah but I was drunk and it was only once as a joke (wow I get tired of saying that!)
Of course I say all this other stuff a kazillion times totally sober but it gets ignored or blown off (as usual!)

Troll usually try to start controversy in unrelated topics. I'm a lover not a fighter :)

Whatever, but I notice that you avoided answering any of my questions. :)

It's not avoiding I just feel like I have answered them before AND you won't believe me anyway!
Waste of time! You have your mind made up anyway! ;)

It's not avoiding I just feel like I have answered them before AND you won't believe me anyway!

You haven't answered. I asked you if you just enjoy that type of sexual attention from strangers on the internet or if you are looking for an affair?

Remember that time when you said to me that I (ME! After the things you post! Lol) could only garner a "certain kind" of attention with men and that you think that was what I wanted? Hmm. :D You are . . . weird. Something doesn't add up! I'm usually pretty accurate with my reading of people too.

You haven't answered. I asked you if you just enjoy that type of sexual attention from strangers on the internet or if you are looking for an affair?

I like talking about and teasing about sex. I have stated on several occasions I don't like it except for certain ways/circumstances. I don't like to talk about sex in detail like "sex chat" etc. Not interested in peoples "sizes" and such - I think it's funny when people are totally honest and crude. I think they are just being outrageous. (Not serious....) Definitely NOT look for an affair! I don't even want to have a "serious" talk with anyone unless it's public (out here in the threads) ... like we are talking......

Remember that time when you said to me that I (ME! After the things you post! Lol) could only garner a "certain kind" of attention with men and that you think that was what I wanted? Hmm. :D You are . . . weird. Something doesn't add up! I'm usually pretty accurate with my reading of people too.

Most men only talk to women cause they want something - that's their problem.
I'm going to continue to say what I want.
I'm not responsible for their feelings or thoughts....

I like talking about and teasing about sex. I have stated on several occasions I don't like it except for certain ways/circumstances. I don't like to talk about sex in detail like "sex chat" etc. Not interested in peoples "sizes" and such - I think it's funny when people are totally honest and crude. I think they are just being outrageous. (Not serious....) Definitely NOT look for an affair! I don't even want to have a "serious" talk with anyone unless it's public (out here in the threads) ... like we are talking......

Okay. Fair enough. I will take you at your word . . . for now. :D

Most men only talk to women cause they want something - that's their problem.
I'm going to continue to say what I want.
I'm not responsible for their feelings or thoughts....

Oh, well in that particular post you made, you were assuming to talk for me and say what I wanted and was looking for. Anyway, the whole thing is just very strange. Lol.

Bonzi, you also didn't answer my question as to how you would feel if your husband was the one making sex threads online and trying to turn on the ladies because it gives him some kind of a weird thrill. :D Lol. I wonder if you would feel kind of like shit? Also, talking about you online to strangers and things like that? I don't know. I just think it seems kind of a shitty way to treat your spouse, but that's just me I guess. You "Christians" don't seem to have a problem with it. :wink_2:

I don't care what he does on line. I love him and don't cheat on him so... do I think a truly committed Christian should be spending a lot of time on line? No.

I don't care what he does on line. I love him and don't cheat on him so... do I think a truly committed Christian should be spending a lot of time on line? No.

Well, that depends on what you are DOING while you are online. Also, you didn't answer my question about homosexuals. If it isn't that you think they make a mockery of marriage, why is it that you are opposed to gay marriages?

Well, that depends on what you are DOING while you are online. Also, you didn't answer my question about homosexuals. If it isn't that you think they make a mockery of marriage, why is it that you are opposed to gay marriages?

Because GOD opposes it.

Because GOD opposes it.
But you follow the son of God, and therefore need to stone yourself for blasphemy...

Because GOD opposes it.
But you follow the son of God, and therefore need to stone yourself for blasphemy...

I don't think people stone themselves in the Bible.... maybe I missed that part....

Forum List

Back