Should black people still be upset about slavery?

No, they should not be angry. No living person was in any way involved in those slave trades, on either side. White people today owe the black community absolutely nothing, nor do they owe the white community.

What the black community should be mad at is the Obama administration and the DHS/Welfare Departments for essentially holding them back by making government "assistance" so readily and easily available to them which actually serves to keep them poor. Not to mention our government and media outlets seem intent on driving a wedge between all races, at any cost. (united we stand, divided we fall) It's easier for them to control us if we are to busy squabbling with each other to actually pay good attention to whats really happening out there.
I can't believe mf (my friend) SJ hasn't taken you to task for your attempt to portray the entire Black community as poor and hooked on welfare. That is a lie. SJ knows that is not true after all the times I have schooled him on that topic but he still does nothing to counter the same lies from ignorant people like you. Sure, the statistics generated in White think tanks indicate that 39.8% of welfare recipients for a given year were Black and since Blacks make up only about 14% of the population the incidence of blacks on welfare is disproportionate. Well, ok, out of a population of about 35 million Blacks how many are on welfare? Lets get busy and figure this out in RAW numbers

The 39.8% of Blacks on welfare comes out to about 4 1/2 million people. Since there are about 35 million Blacks, more than 30.5 million are NOT on the welfare rolls. But from what we are seeing and hearing all over the Internet and in the media, one would think the figures were reversed.

There are over 7 million non Blacks on welfare including 38.8% White poor. Where is the concern for them?
Rather than singling Blacks out as the face of welfare due to a disproportional impact Time would be better spent addressing the causal effects of poverty in the USA period!
Trust me, those numbers and failure are nothing to brag about. It really is that simple.
Its amusing how lowly white vermin such as yourself feel the need to put down Blacks. Just remember that inspite of everything our people have been through we are still here and restoring our amazing legacy. I love us.
lol I'm not even white you idiot.
You must be an mistaken if you thought I called you white. Did you misread something moron?

No, they should not be angry. No living person was in any way involved in those slave trades, on either side. White people today owe the black community absolutely nothing, nor do they owe the white community.

What the black community should be mad at is the Obama administration and the DHS/Welfare Departments for essentially holding them back by making government "assistance" so readily and easily available to them which actually serves to keep them poor. Not to mention our government and media outlets seem intent on driving a wedge between all races, at any cost. (united we stand, divided we fall) It's easier for them to control us if we are to busy squabbling with each other to actually pay good attention to whats really happening out there.
I can't believe mf (my friend) SJ hasn't taken you to task for your attempt to portray the entire Black community as poor and hooked on welfare. That is a lie. SJ knows that is not true after all the times I have schooled him on that topic but he still does nothing to counter the same lies from ignorant people like you. Sure, the statistics generated in White think tanks indicate that 39.8% of welfare recipients for a given year were Black and since Blacks make up only about 14% of the population the incidence of blacks on welfare is disproportionate. Well, ok, out of a population of about 35 million Blacks how many are on welfare? Lets get busy and figure this out in RAW numbers

The 39.8% of Blacks on welfare comes out to about 4 1/2 million people. Since there are about 35 million Blacks, more than 30.5 million are NOT on the welfare rolls. But from what we are seeing and hearing all over the Internet and in the media, one would think the figures were reversed.

There are over 7 million non Blacks on welfare including 38.8% White poor. Where is the concern for them?
Rather than singling Blacks out as the face of welfare due to a disproportional impact Time would be better spent addressing the causal effects of poverty in the USA period!
Trust me, those numbers and failure are nothing to brag about. It really is that simple.
Its amusing how lowly white vermin such as yourself feel the need to put down Blacks. Just remember that inspite of everything our people have been through we are still here and restoring our amazing legacy. I love us.
You must be an mistaken if you thought I called you white. Did you misread something moron?
No I read "lowely white vermin such as yourself" but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume the "so and so quoted you" thing once again wasn't actually in Response to my quote, even though the damn alert keeps telling me it was. I chalk that up to technical failure I suppose.

No I read "lowely white vermin such as yourself" but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume the "so and so quoted you" thing once again wasn't actually in Response to my quote, even though the damn alert keeps telling me it was. I chalk that up to technical failure I suppose.
You can probably chalk it up to the fact you are lowly white vermin pretending not to be white and you had an emotional reaction to the term and neglected to read who I was talking to.

You can probably chalk it up to the fact you are lowly white vermin pretending not to be white and you had an emotional reaction to the term and neglected to read who I was talking to.
lol you really are an idiot, what a shame.

Youre the one that thought I called you white idiot. :laugh:

You have twice now, actually. Your just so scatter brained you can't keep track of your own shit. I'm not white, but I also don't find it insulting to be accused of it considering unlike you I'm not racially biased.

You have twice now, actually. Your just so scatter brained you can't keep track of your own shit. I'm not white, but I also don't find it insulting to be accused of it considering unlike you I'm not racially biased.
You cant count either. I only called you white once. The first time you thought I called you white I was clearly replying to the cave chimp that is listed in my post. Your emotional reaction to that lets me know you are probably a like minded cave chimp. No worries. Now we all know.

You cant count either. I only called you white once. The first time you thought I called you white I was clearly replying to the cave chimp that is listed in my post. Your emotional reaction to that lets me know you are probably a like minded cave chimp. No worries. Now we all know.
Sure thing star. You must have a poor memory. Considering the post wasn't specific to one person it was definitely plural. That, or your just as stupid as you come across. I'd believe either.

Sure thing star. You must have a poor memory. Considering the post wasn't specific to one person it was definitely plural. That, or your just as stupid as you come across. I'd believe either.
Even if the post was plural why would that include you if you arent white....white boy?
laugh.gif

Black people love the fact that their ancestors were slaves. For one, they get to live here instead of Liberia. It also gives them what they think is an excuse for their conduct in life. They can justify their racism by pointing to slavery, they can blame their ignorance on it, they can blame their high crime rate on it, their dependence on government, their poor academic performance, their alcoholism, their drug addiction, their teen pregnancy rate, dropout rate, every failure in life. Where would they be if they didn't have slavery in their past? They would be living in the jungle, killing each other (sort of like they do now in Detroit). They ARE making progress though, at least they're not still eating each other.
That was a dumb post. There would be no Liberia if not for slavery for one and the other is that the enslaved were from many different parts of Africa. You monkeys never fail to surprise me with the depths of your stupidity. :laugh:

Black people love the fact that their ancestors were slaves. For one, they get to live here instead of Liberia. It also gives them what they think is an excuse for their conduct in life. They can justify their racism by pointing to slavery, they can blame their ignorance on it, they can blame their high crime rate on it, their dependence on government, their poor academic performance, their alcoholism, their drug addiction, their teen pregnancy rate, dropout rate, every failure in life. Where would they be if they didn't have slavery in their past? They would be living in the jungle, killing each other (sort of like they do now in Detroit). They ARE making progress though, at least they're not still eating each other.
That was a dumb post. There would be no Liberia if not for slavery for one and the other is that the enslaved were from many different parts of Africa. You monkeys never fail to surprise me with the depths of your stupidity. :laugh:
Keep trying, Kingfish. :badgrin:

This here post demonstrates exactly why I keep making the point that one cannot understand the present without any idea how the past created it.

The pitfall of not doing your homework -- you end up looking this stupid.

This here post demonstrates exactly why I keep making the point that one cannot understand the present without any idea how the past created it.

The pitfall of not doing your homework -- you end up looking this stupid.
Blacks have always been savages, dumbshit. Long before the slave trade and long after. Sort of like you have always been stupid and always will be. No one had to create black savagery and no one had to create your stupidity, it just IS.

I agree with part of that statement but Obama can't really do much on his own. He is one man, one Democratic man who was going against a Republican Congress. Even if Obama agrees with a bill, it has to get accepted by 2/3 of the House and the Senate. And even if Obama vetos a bill, it can go back to Congress and if 2/3 of the House and the Senate vote to pass the bill, then they essentially veto Obama's veto and Obama can't do anything about it. People are so focused on this imaginary power that the president has when they should be looking at the people in Congress. Obama can try to help welfare clients and improve conditions for them all he wants, but if Congress doesn't back him up, it's futile. That's why people need to focus on the elections of the Senate and the House of Representatives because they are just as critical as the President elections

Forum List

Back