Reverse Discrimination

Do you think Reverse Discrimination is getting worse?

• Yes

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • It doesn't even exist

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters

Adiodato

Rookie
Apr 2, 2015
It's repeatedly brought to my attention that the beast referred to as Reverse Discrimination may not even exist. I'm amused by this notion, but I already know my opinion on the subject so now I would like to know yours. Specific examples would be wonderful, but a simple yes or no on the poll will suffice. Thanks!

Discrimination against whites in Ivy League college admissions is well documented. Black skin gets you an effective 300 points bonus to your SAT scores for admission purposes.

For one example.

There's no such thing.

Discrimination is discrimination. White privilege is very real but the fact is all races are, to some degree or another, racist and bigoted.

Its something we, as the Human Race, should continue to evolve above and beyond, and that's starts with each one of us.

My fellow whites need to stop whining and stop blaming their own failures on other colors.
Succeed or fail - take responsibility for your own lives.

Not to rain too heavily on your parade reverse discrimination against East and South Asians are gar worse than that faced by whites. I suspect the same is becoming true of Hispanics.

Not to rain too heavily on your parade reverse discrimination against East and South Asians are gar worse than that faced by whites. I suspect the same is becoming true of Hispanics.
Oh im not only talking about whites, I'm talking about Religious Groups, Heterosexuals, and people who engage in free speech that doesn't conform to the Popular Agenda.

I don't know what makes that "reverse" discrimination though.

US whites have always discriminated against "gooks", "n-word", Irish, Italian - the list is endless.

These days, we want to buy cheap produce but we hate the people who pick it for us.

We want to buy cheap meat but hate the people who are treated like third world slaves to butcher it for us.

As for SE Asia - The US is really good at decimating a country and then throwing money at the horrendous damage we do. We won't fix and maintain our own highways and bridges but by damn, we'll slaughter children, kill off entire cultures and then build a few buildings for them.

And now the Repubs want to do the same to Iran.

Oh im not only talking about whites, I'm talking about Religious Groups, Heterosexuals, and people who engage in free speech that doesn't conform to the Popular Agenda.

Adiodato

You mean like equal rights to a private life?

Sex, behind closed doors, with other consenting adults?
Marriage to the person you love?

...n.

THe discrimination against Asians in academics, because though traditionally disadvantaged, they have overcome that and now generally have BETTER SAT scores and academic achievement than whites.

And as such, they are discriminated against in the name of diversity because if Asians take all the available slots, then there won't be enough blacks to "look like America".

Blacks get a bonus of 310 points for being black.

Hispanics get a bonus of over a hundred, for being brown.

ASIANS get a DEMERIT of 140 points for being Asian.

...n.

THe discrimination against Asians in academics, because though traditionally disadvantaged, they have overcome that and now generally have BETTER SAT scores and academic achievement than whites.

And as such, they are discriminated against in the name of diversity because if Asians take all the available slots, then there won't be enough blacks to "look like America".

Please post a link proving that.

In point of fact, many Asians suffer from conditions very similar to what we do to Blacks and Hispanics.

oops ... You accidentally cherry picked from my post.

Here is what I actually wrote:

US whites have always discriminated against "gooks", "n-word", Irish, Italian - the list is endless.

These days, we want to buy cheap produce but we hate the people who pick it for us.

We want to buy cheap meat but hate the people who are treated like third world slaves to butcher it for us.

As for SE Asia - The US is really good at decimating a country and then throwing money at the horrendous damage we do. We won't fix and maintain our own highways and bridges but by damn, we'll slaughter children, kill off entire cultures and then build a few buildings for them.

And now the Repubs want to do the same to Iran.

I see we have two new rookies here, wet behind the ears, who are so butthurt about racial things that instead of introducing themselves to the USMB membership, they jump right in and just can't wait to show us how butthurt they are

Luddly Neddite 's response was right on target, but better than these two laughable nutbags deserve.

What kind of rookies START on a forum like this? So, Adiodato and Correll - what the fuck is wrong with both of you?

Slow day at StormKKKront, or what?

It's repeatedly brought to my attention that the beast referred to as Reverse Discrimination may not even exist. I'm amused by this notion, but I already know my opinion on the subject so now I would like to know yours. Specific examples would be wonderful, but a simple yes or no on the poll will suffice. Thanks!
Reverse discrimination is when whites get mad that they are having to pay a little for the centuries of discrimination that afforded them a head start in this country.

...n.

Sucks when the shoe is on the other foot doesnt it?

...n.

Something something something about sucking...

...n.

Please post a link proving that.

In point of fact, many Asians suffer from conditions very similar to what we do to Blacks and Hispanics.

oops ... You accidentally cherry picked from my post.

...n.

You asked a question, I answered it.

The Power of Race insidehighered

"Advantages by Race and Class on the SAT and ACT at Selective Colleges, Fall 1997

Group Public Institutions (on ACT scale of 36) Private Institutions (on SAT scale of 1,600)
Race
--White -- --
--Black +3.8 +310
--Hispanic +0.3 +130
--Asian -3.4 -140
Class
--Lower -0.1 +130
--Working +0.0 +70
--Middle -- --
--Upper-Middle +0.3 +50
--Upper +0.4 -30"

...n.

Yes, it does.

THis was not supposed to be what the Civil Rights movement was about.

It was supposed to be about equality.

Can you link me to any MLK speech where he admitted that he was looking to get even with whites? That that was the goal?

Or was he a liar?

Or have you modern blacks and libs completely betrayed the Dream he had and turned it into a nightmare for the nation as a whole?

...n.

Yes, it does.

Can you link me to any MLK speech where he admitted that he was looking to get even with whites? That that was the goal?

Or was he a liar?

Or have you modern blacks and libs completely betrayed the Dream he had and turned it into a nightmare for the nation as a whole?
Who said anything about getting even with whites if you mean in a vindictive way? Whites are not that important. Whats important is that MLK and the civil rights activists all supported something specifically for Black people to make up for the centuries whites made laws to ensure they could succeed at the detriment to Blacks. That kind of cowardice is amusing when I hear whites complain about it now. Too bad.

...n.

Yes, it does.

Or was he a liar?

Who said anything about getting even with whites if you mean in a vindictive way? Whites are not that important. Whats important is that MLK and the civil rights activists all supported something specifically for Black people to make up for the centuries whites made laws to ensure they could succeed at the detriment to Blacks. That kind of cowardice is amusing when I hear whites complain about it now. Too bad.

Link?

...n.

Yes, it does.

Or was he a liar?

Link?
Link to what?

Yes, it does.

Or was he a liar?

Link?
Link to what?

For where MLK admits that he wants laws "to make up for the centuries whites made laws to ensure they could succeed at the detriment to Blacks."

Yes, it does.

Or was he a liar?

Link?
Link to what?

For where MLK admits that he wants laws "to make up for the centuries whites made laws to ensure they could succeed at the detriment to Blacks."
Did you attempt to look for yourself or are you wasting time again?

"A society that has done something special against the Negro for hundreds of years must now do something special for the Negro"
-MLK

Forum List

Back