Shooting at Alabama church

Don't pretend you actually care about the three people that were shot. We both know you really don't. lol

Don't pretend you actually care about the three people that were shot. We both know you really don't. lol
Nope. I am like a friend of obama's.

You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before.
Rahm Emanuel

So what can we gain from this!?

Odium, the only person you are fooling is yourself. You really don't care. Which is why you haven't shown any concern for the three people shot.

You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before.
Rahm Emanuel

Odium, the only person you are fooling is yourself. You really don't care. Which is why you haven't shown any concern for the three people shot.
I just showed you why I give a crap.Why should I give a shit about 2 n!ggers he shot? Now white guy even though he is a silly ass christian he is a white man and his thinking can be fixed....and at the very least MAYBE it will show him the true nature of the negro....I doubt it though...he will forgive and blah blah blah....turn the other cheek...

Rahm Emanuel

I just showed you why I give a crap.Why should I give a shit about 2 n!ggers he shot? Now white guy even though he is a silly ass christian he is a white man and his thinking can be fixed....and at the very least MAYBE it will show him the true nature of the negro....I doubt it though...he will forgive and blah blah blah....turn the other cheek...

How noble of you. You're a horrible person but at least you're honest about it.

By the way, it was three shot and one was a preacher and an infant

Rahm Emanuel

I know how many were shot. I read the story. Shocked the media told us the race of the perp and victims. I am not horrible I just don't give a shit about people that aren't my race....I care for my race ONLY. Now I got a small soft spot for Muslims like in Palestine etc because they fight for their freedom and they shed their blood doing so. It would be the ONLY non white races allowed on my nation's soil and make sure we have a special envoy of Muslim females for them...and they would only be allowed as they would the ambassadors etc.

Obimination has sons??? All I remember seeing at his stupid inauguration was Michelle and the two girls. Oh, I get it, boys don't particularly care about being fashion statements so no shopping sprees for them. Michelle didn't want to be seen in public with them, I guess.

Rahm Emanuel

I know how many were shot. I read the story. Shocked the media told us the race of the perp and victims. I am not horrible I just don't give a shit about people that aren't my race....I care for my race ONLY. Now I got a small soft spot for Muslims like in Palestine etc because they fight for their freedom and they shed their blood doing so. It would be the ONLY non white races allowed on my nation's soil and make sure we have a special envoy of Muslim females for them...and they would only be allowed as they would the ambassadors etc.

You said two in the post I quoted. Perhaps you hit the wrong key?

Now we're onto Muslims and Palestine!? You're all over the fucking place. lol

Obimination has sons??? All I remember seeing at his stupid inauguration was Michelle and the two girls. Oh, I get it, boys don't particularly care about being fashion statements so no shopping sprees for them. Michelle didn't want to be seen in public with them, I guess.
google Obama,Trayvon Martin,Looks like my son.

You said two in the post I quoted. Perhaps you hit the wrong key?

Now we're onto Muslims and Palestine!? You're all over the fucking place. lol
Ah I meant 3. Yeah I get all scatterbrained! I get on a rant and its hard to stop :D

Like you and your hypocritical obama ass-kissing ilk care at all about the weekly scores of murders in Chicago, etc.

Cute projection. I've never kissed Obama's ass. Hell, I never even voted for him. lol. Care to get anything else wrong about me in your lane attempt to change the subject?

Like you and your hypocritical obama ass-kissing ilk care at all about the weekly scores of murders in Chicago, etc.

Cute projection. I've never kissed Obama's ass. Hell, I never even voted for him. lol. Care to get anything else wrong about me in your lane attempt to change the subject?
No subject-change here. This is about left wing media corruption and the abettors like you who accept it.

No subject-change here. This is about left wing media corruption and the abettors like you who accept it.

Another projection. You're on a roll. lol. I shouldn't be too shocked though considering you're not only insipid but you're a blind partisan hack as well. I'll you leave to this thread so you and the others can have your circle jerk in peace. Abettor...:lol:

OOOOOOHHHH!!! CHURCH SHOOTING IN SELMA ALABAMA!!!!!

OBAMA! SHARPTON! REVEREND JACKSON! MSNBC, NAACP, NAN, CAIR, GET EM ALL OUT HERE! MARCH! PROTEST! JUSTICE NOW!!!!!!

Wait....something is different about this one......

Forum List

Back