*shameful* The Fed outs Filmmaker

<in her best New York accent, although I don't have one> Oh my frickin gosh.. No noes..

"Nakoula had been registered to vote as a Democrat from 2002-2008, according to the L.A. County Registrar Recorder’s office."
Mohammed Movie?s Mystery Director - The Daily Beast

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't possibly imagine how you think that helps your ridiculous argument...
YOU are one stupid SON OF A BITCH.

I missed you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELCOME HOME!! <hug>

<in her best New York accent, although I don't have one> Oh my frickin gosh.. No noes..

"Nakoula had been registered to vote as a Democrat from 2002-2008, according to the L.A. County Registrar Recorder’s office."

It doesn't.. It's funny as hell though!! The IRONY of it....... lmfao!! The very filmmaker you lefties have demanded to have his head on a platter, literally blamed him for everything from American deaths to syphillis.. is a LIBERAL.. LIBERAL.. LIBERAL.. ROFLMAO

I don't know what his politics are, and neither do you. But his personal politics are entirely irrelevant to me, anyway.

I'd love to see where "liberals" "literally" blamed him for anything, let alone "syphillis".

Perhaps you should look up what the word "literally" means.

What's up with the speculation that this film was actually made by the Muslim Brotherhood to foster outrage against America?

Any proof of that?

No.

The guy is a Copt.

They hate Muslims as much as you guys do.

Right... because clearly, when you live in a place where Muslims outnumber you 10-1, you should really do something to piss them off.

Such a well-founded argument.

This is still a free country. If this DOJ tries to do anything to this film maker we should all be up in arms. It's no different that the crap on TV, American Dad, The Simpsons and Family Guy are disgusting.

This is the Obama Administration.

They have re-written all the rules and are held accountable for nothing.

I missed you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELCOME HOME!! <hug>

Been very busy at work...I've looked in from time to time and chose not to respond to alot of what I see going on.

I'll say this much about what is going on...OBAMA and the Statist Democrats are selling us OUT. They're committing TREASON against us.

Obama needs to account for this.

I missed you too! ;)

This is still a free country. If this DOJ tries to do anything to this film maker we should all be up in arms. It's no different that the crap on TV, American Dad, The Simpsons and Family Guy are disgusting.

What "rules" have been "re-written"?

Ladygunslinger said:
OMG. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee A THREAT???????????????? Are you daft?????????? Do me a favor.. Bend over, shove your head up your ass, sneeze and blow the fuckin cobwebs out of your bunghole..

Check it out, we got us yet another whinyasstittybaby conservative. It yaps threats out of its ugly piehole, but then squeals like a sissy when it gets called on it.

Now, here's a kleenex. Wipe the snot off your nose. If you weren't making a threat, you should have no trouble explaining what you meant by:

Remember your words the next time a filmmaker denegrates Christians or Jews.. YOU GOT THAT?

So do so. What is it you that wish to do to filmmakers who denegrate Christians or Jews?

Last edited:
Why do you feel his name should be held in secret?

What right does the US Government have to RELEASE his identity, his address and his aliases?
The government didn't "release" his address. The AP found it.
He broke no laws.
We don't know that at all. He's got a long history of being a con-man, with convictions for bank fraud, and now we know he's been lying about where he got the funding to make the film.
BY the way? Now taxpayers are paying to protect him.
Since he's an American citizen living in LA, the "taxpayers" have been paying to protect him (and everyone else in this country) for a while now.

I'm not referring to his criminal offenses and you well know it. I'm referring to his right to privacy as an American citizen.. IF he's an American citizen. The Constitution either applies to all of us OR none of us.

What Constitutional "right" of his has been violated, and how?

Please be specific, and include the relevant text from the Constitution.

I love how liberals are so quick to throw Christians to the wolves.. No one is buying in to this BULLSHIT government facade.. You leftists have been butt sore since this shit took place, blaming this man instead of the ANIMALS who slaughtered Americans. This man has every right to produce an document any film he chooses to.. He also wanted his identity to remain secret.. Thanks to Eric Holder, that CORRUPT fucking bastard, that's no longer possible.. You libs keep on destroying privacy, free speech.. because you don't happen to like it.. It's going to blow up in your fucking faces.. Don't whine when this shit turns on you..

Why don't you just answer the question instead of going off on some (at best) inaccurate rant?

Why do you feel his name should be held in secret?

What right does the US Government have to RELEASE his identity, his address and his aliases? He broke no laws. BY the way? Now taxpayers are paying to protect him.

Obama is selling us out...ALL that don't tow his line.

"What Is Hyperbole?What Is Hyperbole? - Similar
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
Jul 26, 2012 – There are about a million ways to define hyperbole, but I'm not one to exaggerate for comical, ironic or dramatic effect. I would jump off a cliff ..."

I'm referring to his right to privacy as an American citizen.

He published the material to the world, deliberately making it as unprivate as possible. There's nothing remotely like a constitutional privacy issue here. There is no constitutional right to publicly publish privately. If you want privacy, you have to reasonably act like you want privacy.

No he didn't.. NO one even heard of this dumbass film until those savages used it to slaughter Americans.. Don't hand me that shit.

So, he didn't publish that clip on Youtube? What about his friend the Reverend, didn't he do something with it as well?

Actually, this guy is already under investigation for defrauding social security...

Betcha that investigation gets fast tracked.

It's interesting to see right wingers defend Terry Jones, the pastor in Florida who caused an uproar for his "Burn a Koran Day", and now this "filmmaker" who caused deaths of American citizens.

The Government picks and chooses it's targets carefully.. from drone strikes, even on American citizens to hanging a death sentence around a filmmaker for expressing his own artistic freedom. FUCK THIS GOVERNMENT and FUCK MUSLIMS!

you guys should totally do something about it.Your internet rage is hilarious.

Forum List

Back