*shameful* The Fed outs Filmmaker

US Identifies Anti-Muslim Filmmaker Blamed for Attacks « CBS DC

WTF?!! Just who the hell does this government think they are?! This person had the right to make any film he wanted.. this is America..

Except:

Attorney General Eric Holder confirmed Thursday that Justice Department officials were investigating the deaths, which occurred during an attack on the American mission in Benghazi.

The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss an ongoing investigation, said Nakoula was connected to the persona of Sam Bacile, a man who initially told the AP he was the film’s writer and director.

Good now the families of the 4 dead can hopefully get their revenge....if the prick ever shows his face
in public again. With free speech come responsibility and consequence....

Remember your words the next time a filmmaker denegrates Christians or Jews.. YOU GOT THAT?

I love how liberals are so quick to throw Christians to the wolves..
Huh? What are you talking about? Are you really playing some nonsense "persecuted Christian" card?

Link to any "liberals" blaming this guy, and not the people who rioted?

Of course he does.

Well, tough shit. The press found out who he really was. You know, they have first amendment rights too.

What does Eric Holder have to do with this? Do you think that he personally leaked the name?

How has "free speech" been destroyed? If anything, this is a perfect example of "free speech" and "freedom of the press".
It's going to blow up in your fucking faces.. Don't whine when this shit turns on you..
I have no idea what you're talking about. If I were to make some nonsensical you tube video that got a huge amount of press, I would have no expectation that I'd have the "right" to not be outed for it.

Tough shit?? That's your answer?? TOUGH SHIT???? The GOVERNMENT outted him, not the fuckin press.. I don't know what the hell you're talking about?! I posted the article.. Try reading it.

I'm beginning to think that you didn't read your article.

An anonymous "federal" source mentioned a name to the AP. The AP then investigated it, and discovered who the guy is, and printed it.

I'll ask again, specifically - what "Constitutional right" was violated?

Bullshit...your post was immediately after the request for evidence. You think we can't read?

Well, we think you can't read, at any rate...

Well then, Allie....YOU find LGS's post...her so-called answer with the Constitutional right violated.

Bod you're too stupid to play this game with. You don't have the ability to learn, nor are you able to communicate or comprehend well enough to actually waste time on.

Which is why nobody wastes time with you.

You aren't even relevant enough to put on ignore.

Huh? What are you talking about? Are you really playing some nonsense "persecuted Christian" card?

Link to any "liberals" blaming this guy, and not the people who rioted?

Of course he does.

Well, tough shit. The press found out who he really was. You know, they have first amendment rights too.

What does Eric Holder have to do with this? Do you think that he personally leaked the name?

How has "free speech" been destroyed? If anything, this is a perfect example of "free speech" and "freedom of the press".

I have no idea what you're talking about. If I were to make some nonsensical you tube video that got a huge amount of press, I would have no expectation that I'd have the "right" to not be outed for it.

Tough shit?? That's your answer?? TOUGH SHIT???? The GOVERNMENT outted him, not the fuckin press.. I don't know what the hell you're talking about?! I posted the article.. Try reading it.

An anonymous "federal" source mentioned a name to the AP. The AP then investigated it, and discovered who the guy is, and printed it.

LMFAO ALWAYS carrying the dirty bath water for this miserable Administration.. Go fucking read it.. I posted it again ..Now stop asking me the same damn thing.

This is the article I read, posted by the AP about six hours ago:

Feds ID California man's role in anti-Islam film - Yahoo! News

"The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss an ongoing investigation, said Nakoula was connected to the persona of Sam Bacile, a figure who initially claimed to be the writer and director of the film. But Bacile quickly turned out to a false identity and the Associated Press traced a cellphone number used by Bacile to a southern California house where Nakoula was found."

Last edited:
Yes I did.. posts back.. I'm not going to repeat myself just because you or someone else is too lazy to go read it.

No, you didn't.

I asked you to be specific, and include the relevant passages from the Constitution. You have not done so.

Oh yes, I did.. I stated the DUE PROCESS clause of the 14th amendment.. or can't you read?

the right of privacy was denominated a liberty which found its source and its protection in the due process clause of the Fourteenth Amendment. 253 Third, by designating the right as a ''fundamental'' right, the Court required a governmental restraint to be justified by a ''compelling state interest.'' Necessary to assessment of the effect of this development is a close analysis of the limits of the right thus protected as well as of its contents.

Privacy: Its Constitutional Dimensions - Fourteenth Amendment U.S. Constitution - Findlaw

Your link describes accepted case law, not Constitutional specifics.

Do you have any relevant precedence?

LMFAO ALWAYS carrying the dirty bath water for this miserable Administration.. Go fucking read it.. I posted it again ..Now stop asking me the same damn thing.

The article doesn't say what you seem to think it does.

No, you didn't.

I asked you to be specific, and include the relevant passages from the Constitution. You have not done so.

Oh yes, I did.. I stated the DUE PROCESS clause of the 14th amendment.. or can't you read?

the right of privacy was denominated a liberty which found its source and its protection in the due process clause of the Fourteenth Amendment. 253 Third, by designating the right as a ''fundamental'' right, the Court required a governmental restraint to be justified by a ''compelling state interest.'' Necessary to assessment of the effect of this development is a close analysis of the limits of the right thus protected as well as of its contents.

Privacy: Its Constitutional Dimensions - Fourteenth Amendment U.S. Constitution - Findlaw

I'm not a fucking attorney.. You asked me where in the Constitution and what specifically.. I GAVE YOU THAT.. STOP moving the damn goalposts because you got your answer and don't fucking like it..

Don't whine when this shit turns on you..

Sounds like a threat.

Remember your words the next time a filmmaker denegrates Christians or Jews.. YOU GOT THAT?

Care to clarify exactly what you meant, or are you also too scared to stand behind your words?

OMG. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee A THREAT???????????????? Are you daft?????????? Do me a favor.. Bend over, shove your head up your ass, sneeze and blow the fuckin cobwebs out of your bunghole..

Look at the blood thirsty liberals in this thread licking their pasty cracked lips over this filmmaker posisbly being killed.. You bunch of anti-American sick fucks..

I'm not a fucking attorney.. You asked me where in the Constitution and what specifically.. I GAVE YOU THAT.. STOP moving the damn goalposts because you got your answer and don't fucking like it..

No, you didn't. You linked to legal opinions about the 14th amendment - not any specific text of it. That's my point.

There is no general "right to privacy" in the Constitution. All rulings on have been specific cases. There have been no cases that determined precedence on this particular case - and going from previous experience - the government releases names of people all the time - I'd say that there's no precendence for you to argue from.

As you say, you're not a "fucking attorney", so what relevance does your opinion on constitutional law hold?

<in her best New York accent, although I don't have one> Oh my frickin gosh.. No noes..

"Nakoula had been registered to vote as a Democrat from 2002-2008, according to the L.A. County Registrar Recorder&#8217;s office."
Mohammed Movie?s Mystery Director - The Daily Beast

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at the blood thirsty liberals in this thread licking their pasty cracked lips over this filmmaker posisbly being killed.. You bunch of anti-American sick fucks..

Your fantasies of what "liberals" are doing is pretty funny to me.

Can you show me an example of this so called "lip licking"?

Absolutely.. my last post.. Your filmmaker is a freaking LIBERAL! :eusa_clap::badgrin::D:clap2::eusa_whistle:

<in her best New York accent, although I don't have one> Oh my frickin gosh.. No noes..

"Nakoula had been registered to vote as a Democrat from 2002-2008, according to the L.A. County Registrar Recorder’s office."

I can't possibly imagine how you think that helps your ridiculous argument...

Your fantasies of what "liberals" are doing is pretty funny to me.

Can you show me an example of this so called "lip licking"?

Absolutely.. my last post.. Your filmmaker is a freaking LIBERAL! :eusa_clap::badgrin::D:clap2::eusa_whistle:

Registering as a Democrat doesn't make someone a "liberal" any more than registering as a Republican makes someone a "conservative".

Still, your argument isn't making any sense. Are you going to keep feverishly defending this guy, now that you know he's a Democrat?

"Nakoula had been registered to vote as a Democrat from 2002-2008, according to the L.A. County Registrar Recorder’s office."

It doesn't.. It's funny as hell though!! The IRONY of it....... lmfao!! The very filmmaker you lefties have demanded to have his head on a platter, literally blamed him for everything from American deaths to syphillis.. is a LIBERAL.. LIBERAL.. LIBERAL.. ROFLMAO

YOU are one stupid SON OF A BITCH.

Forum List

Back