*shameful* The Fed outs Filmmaker

Why do you feel his name should be held in secret?

So some radical Islam person doesn't kill him. If he does get killed or harmed the blood is on the Feds hands..

So you don't think we have the right to know that the guy who made the film is a convicted con man with a history of bank fraud, and everything we've been told about how the movie was made was a lie?

So some radical Islam person doesn't kill him. If he does get killed or harmed the blood is on the Feds hands..

So you don't think we have the right to know that the guy who made the film is a convicted con man with a history of bank fraud, and everything we've been told about how the movie was made was a lie?

I don't have a problem with that but outting this man was completely uncalled for.

It's not the job of the Federal Government to violate this man's privacy, somthing he's guaranteed under the due process clause of the 14th amendment.. an expressed and implied privacy.. the same fucking thing Roe V;s Wade used to pass legalized abortion.. THE PRIVACY CLAUSE.

*Edit to add.. IF THIS MAN IS AN AMERICAN CITIZEN.. ie , the protection under the Constitution..

Last edited:

I don't have a problem with that but outting this man was completely uncalled for.

What? It's just freedom of speech.....

It's not the job of the Federal Government to violate this man's privacy, somthing he's guaranteed under the due process clause of the 14th amendment.. an expressed and implied privacy.. the same fucking thing Roe V;s Wade used to pass legalized abortion.. THE PRIVACY CLAUSE.

No one has a "right" to fraudulently claim to be someone he isn't, nor does he have the "right" to not be called on it.

The AP (who are the ones who "outed" this guy, not "the government") most certainly has the "right" to print whatever they want.

Well, that's the funny thing about freedom of speech: it ain't quiet. If you're worried about the consequences of saying what you think--don't it say it. We all should be able to say pretty much anything we want without fear of consequences. Then the real world steps in and kicks you right in the balls.

Feds shouldn't have thrown his name out there like that. This dude, and whoever helped him, damn well knew what the reaction could be to something like this. They chose to proceed.

Now, I think it's absolute insanity to physically assault or kill someone over some shit like this. But there's a world full motherfuckers who see things a whole lot differently. And it's not news.

Such is life. :eusa_eh:

No one has a "right" to fraudulently claim to be someone he isn't, nor does he have the "right" to not be called on it.

The AP (who are the ones who "outed" this guy, not "the government") most certainly has the "right" to print whatever they want.

I'm not referring to his criminal offenses and you well know it. I'm referring to his right to privacy as an American citizen.. IF he's an American citizen. The Constitution either applies to all of us OR none of us.

What's up with the speculation that this film was actually made by the Muslim Brotherhood to foster outrage against America?

Any proof of that?

No.

The guy is a Copt.

They hate Muslims as much as you guys do.

I hate Muslims? When did that come about? No one informed me of my change of heart.

yeah these guys perpertuate that since we realize most terrorism is caused by crazy muslims and wither the non crazy muslims need to take care of it or we have to profile.

To lw that means you're racist.

US Identifies Anti-Muslim Filmmaker Blamed for Attacks « CBS DC

WTF?!! Just who the hell does this government think they are?! This person had the right to make any film he wanted.. this is America..

Except:

Attorney General Eric Holder confirmed Thursday that Justice Department officials were investigating the deaths, which occurred during an attack on the American mission in Benghazi.

The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss an ongoing investigation, said Nakoula was connected to the persona of Sam Bacile, a man who initially told the AP he was the film’s writer and director.

This is opening up a very interesting can of worms in SoCal....the so-called Sam Bacile may have collected over 5 million dollars to make that movie....could be a scam a la "The Producers" that eventually got translated and put on YouTube to incite.

As I said TWO DAYS ago...there are going to be some wrongful death lawsuits minimum in this case.

WTF?!! Just who the hell does this government think they are?! This person had the right to make any film he wanted.. this is America..

Except:

Attorney General Eric Holder confirmed Thursday that Justice Department officials were investigating the deaths, which occurred during an attack on the American mission in Benghazi.

The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss an ongoing investigation, said Nakoula was connected to the persona of Sam Bacile, a man who initially told the AP he was the film’s writer and director.

Well,

"The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss an ongoing investigation, said Nakoula was connected to the persona of Sam Bacile, a man who initially told the AP he was the film’s writer and director. But Bacile turned out to be a false identity, and the AP traced a cellphone number Bacile used to a southern California house where it located and interviewed Nakoula. Bacile initially told AP he was Jewish and Israeli, although Israeli officials said they had no records of such a citizen."

This is still a free country. If this DOJ tries to do anything to this film maker we should all be up in arms. It's no different that the crap on TV, American Dad, The Simpsons and Family Guy are disgusting.

The Government picks and chooses it's targets carefully.. from drone strikes, even on American citizens to hanging a death sentence around a filmmaker for expressing his own artistic freedom. FUCK THIS GOVERNMENT and FUCK MUSLIMS!

This will be a Civil Suit...not a Criminal case....I predict.

I'm not referring to his criminal offenses and you well know it. I'm referring to his right to privacy as an American citizen.. IF he's an American citizen. The Constitution either applies to all of us OR none of us.

What Constitutional "right" of his has been violated, and how?

Please be specific, and include the relevant text from the Constitution.

So much for you believing in personal responsibility for one's actions.

Except:

This is opening up a very interesting can of worms in SoCal....the so-called Sam Bacile may have collected over 5 million dollars to make that movie....could be a scam a la "The Producers" that eventually got translated and put on YouTube to incite.

As I said TWO DAYS ago...there are going to be some wrongful death lawsuits minimum in this case.

I'm all for him being invesitigated.. if he broke any laws, throw his ass in prison.. But where I cross the line is when the government becomes the arbitor of privacy, taking upon itself the right to violate an individuals privacy.

If you are going to make a movies, then stand up for it. Don't be a pussy. Don't "hit and run". That's something a pussy does.

Well, that's the funny thing about freedom of speech: it ain't quiet. If you're worried about the consequences of saying what you think--don't it say it. We all should be able to say pretty much anything we want without fear of consequences. Then the real world steps in and kicks you right in the balls.

Feds shouldn't have thrown his name out there like that. This dude, and whoever helped him, damn well knew what the reaction could be to something like this. They chose to proceed.

Now, I think it's absolute insanity to physically assault or kill someone over some shit like this. But there's a world full motherfuckers who see things a whole lot differently. And it's not news.

Such is life. :eusa_eh:

I think you're right....nobody would do something like this not knowing that it could cause BIG problems. Especially in todays world.....

Except:

I'm all for him being invesitigated.. if he broke any laws, throw his ass in prison.. But where I cross the line is when the government becomes the arbitor of privacy, taking upon itself the right to violate an individuals privacy.

How exactly did the government "violate his privacy"?

Forum List

Back