*shameful* The Fed outs Filmmaker

So some radical Islam person doesn't kill him. If he does get killed or harmed the blood is on the Feds hands..

The blood will be on the film makers hands. He got the response he wanted and he now has to face the music.

I just have to ask....

and your OK with that?

Yep. He knew what would happen with the making of the film clip, it was his goal. Why should he get to hide? If he's brave enough to put other Americans lives on the line, then be brave enough to put your own life on the line.

I'm referring to his right to privacy as an American citizen.

He published the material to the world, deliberately making it as unprivate as possible. There's nothing remotely like a constitutional privacy issue here. There is no constitutional right to publicly publish privately. If you want privacy, you have to reasonably act like you want privacy.

US Identifies Anti-Muslim Filmmaker Blamed for Attacks « CBS DC

WTF?!! Just who the hell does this government think they are?! This person had the right to make any film he wanted.. this is America..

Except:

Attorney General Eric Holder confirmed Thursday that Justice Department officials were investigating the deaths, which occurred during an attack on the American mission in Benghazi.

The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss an ongoing investigation, said Nakoula was connected to the persona of Sam Bacile, a man who initially told the AP he was the film’s writer and director.

This is opening up a very interesting can of worms in SoCal....the so-called Sam Bacile may have collected over 5 million dollars to make that movie....could be a scam a la "The Producers" that eventually got translated and put on YouTube to incite.

As I said TWO DAYS ago...there are going to be some wrongful death lawsuits minimum in this case.

I'm all for him being invesitigated.. if he broke any laws, throw his ass in prison.. But where I cross the line is when the government becomes the arbitor of privacy, taking upon itself the right to violate an individuals privacy.

Sweetie Pie...the press here in SoCal has been all over his shit HOURS if not DAYS before the Feds did....I've been hearing about this guy on the LA news for almost 48 hours....when did YOU hear about him?

No one has a "right" to fraudulently claim to be someone he isn't, nor does he have the "right" to not be called on it.

The AP (who are the ones who "outed" this guy, not "the government") most certainly has the "right" to print whatever they want.

I'm not referring to his criminal offenses and you well know it. I'm referring to his right to privacy as an American citizen.. IF he's an American citizen. The Constitution either applies to all of us OR none of us.

What Constitutional "right" of his has been violated, and how?

Please be specific, and include the relevant text from the Constitution.

I love how liberals are so quick to throw Christians to the wolves.. No one is buying in to this BULLSHIT government facade.. You leftists have been butt sore since this shit took place, blaming this man instead of the ANIMALS who slaughtered Americans. This man has every right to produce an document any film he chooses to.. He also wanted his identity to remain secret.. Thanks to Eric Holder, that CORRUPT fucking bastard, that's no longer possible.. You libs keep on destroying privacy, free speech.. because you don't happen to like it.. It's going to blow up in your fucking faces.. Don't whine when this shit turns on you..

He published the material to the world, deliberately making it as unprivate as possible. There's nothing remotely like a constitutional privacy issue here. There is no constitutional right to publicly publish privately. If you want privacy, you have to reasonably act like you want privacy.

No he didn't.. NO one even heard of this dumbass film until those savages used it to slaughter Americans.. Don't hand me that shit.

I'm not referring to his criminal offenses and you well know it. I'm referring to his right to privacy as an American citizen.. IF he's an American citizen. The Constitution either applies to all of us OR none of us.

I love how liberals are so quick to throw Christians to the wolves.. No one is buying in to this BULLSHIT government facade.. You leftists have been butt sore since this shit took place, blaming this man instead of the ANIMALS who slaughtered Americans. This man has every right to produce an document any film he chooses to.. He also wanted his identity to remain secret.. Thanks to Eric Holder, that CORRUPT fucking bastard, that's no longer possible.. You libs keep on destroying privacy, free speech.. because you don't happen to like it.. It's going to blow up in your fucking faces.. Don't whine when this shit turns on you..

Just read thru your post....not once have you answered which Constitutional "right" of his has been violated.....you are just blovating.

No he didn't.. NO one even heard of this dumbass film until those savages used it to slaughter Americans.. Don't hand me that shit.

Movie's been out for ONE YEAR and it's on YouTube. I'm still waiting for you to post anything even CLOSE to being correct.

I love how liberals are so quick to throw Christians to the wolves..
Huh? What are you talking about? Are you really playing some nonsense "persecuted Christian" card?
No one is buying in to this BULLSHIT government facade.. You leftists have been butt sore since this shit took place, blaming this man instead of the ANIMALS who slaughtered Americans.
Link to any "liberals" blaming this guy, and not the people who rioted?
This man has every right to produce an document any film he chooses to..
Of course he does.
He also wanted his identity to remain secret..
Well, tough shit. The press found out who he really was. You know, they have first amendment rights too.
Thanks to Eric Holder, that CORRUPT fucking bastard, that's no longer possible..
What does Eric Holder have to do with this? Do you think that he personally leaked the name?
You libs keep on destroying privacy, free speech.. because you don't happen to like it..
How has "free speech" been destroyed? If anything, this is a perfect example of "free speech" and "freedom of the press".
It's going to blow up in your fucking faces.. Don't whine when this shit turns on you..
I have no idea what you're talking about. If I were to make some nonsensical you tube video that got a huge amount of press, I would have no expectation that I'd have the "right" to not be outed for it.

The Government picks and chooses it's targets carefully.. from drone strikes, even on American citizens to hanging a death sentence around a filmmaker for expressing his own artistic freedom. FUCK THIS GOVERNMENT and FUCK MUSLIMS!

"hanging a death sentence"?

Hyperbole much?

Are you saying this person isn't going to have to go in to hiding for the rest of his life??????????????????? REALLY???????????????????

That's his issue. He can call the authorities when he needs help and he can hire a private security firm to protect him if he so chooses. If those people made those attacks because of some stupid movie, the people who made those attacks are insane and need to be bought to justice. The "reason" for the attack doesn't matter, those bastards who perpetrated the attack need to be bought to justice. The assholes (romney, limbaugh, hannity, etc.) using this as a "political" tool have really exposed and disgraced themselves.

Just read thru your post....not once have you answered which Constitutional "right" of his has been violated.....you are just blovating.

Yes I did.. posts back.. I'm not going to repeat myself just because you or someone else is too lazy to go read it.

Yes I did.. posts back.. I'm not going to repeat myself just because you or someone else is too lazy to go read it.

Bullshit...your post was immediately after the request for evidence. You think we can't read?

No, you didn't.

I asked you to be specific, and include the relevant passages from the Constitution. You have not done so.

I love how liberals are so quick to throw Christians to the wolves..
Huh? What are you talking about? Are you really playing some nonsense "persecuted Christian" card?

Link to any "liberals" blaming this guy, and not the people who rioted?

Of course he does.

Well, tough shit. The press found out who he really was. You know, they have first amendment rights too.

What does Eric Holder have to do with this? Do you think that he personally leaked the name?
You libs keep on destroying privacy, free speech.. because you don't happen to like it..
How has "free speech" been destroyed? If anything, this is a perfect example of "free speech" and "freedom of the press".
It's going to blow up in your fucking faces.. Don't whine when this shit turns on you..
I have no idea what you're talking about. If I were to make some nonsensical you tube video that got a huge amount of press, I would have no expectation that I'd have the "right" to not be outed for it.

Tough shit?? That's your answer?? TOUGH SHIT???? The GOVERNMENT outted him, not the fuckin press.. I don't know what the hell you're talking about?! I posted the article.. Try reading it.

Bullshit...your post was immediately after the request for evidence. You think we can't read?

Well, we think you can't read, at any rate...

You know what's trippy? On the way to work I was listening to this radio show where one of their reporters claimed to be right outside this dude's house, with other reporters there, pointing out that there was a car in the driveway but no lights on in the house. Can you imagine hearing that on the radio and realizing this guy may live right nextdoor to you? I mean, it's pretty scary to live in fire country and see fire in the hills, even at a distance. Imagine living nextdoor to a guy who may have a death warrant on his head--knowing that it's on the fucking radio for anyone to hear.

Time to take a few days off and see the sequoias.

:thup:

No, you didn't.

I asked you to be specific, and include the relevant passages from the Constitution. You have not done so.

Oh yes, I did.. I stated the DUE PROCESS clause of the 14th amendment.. or can't you read?

the right of privacy was denominated a liberty which found its source and its protection in the due process clause of the Fourteenth Amendment. 253 Third, by designating the right as a ''fundamental'' right, the Court required a governmental restraint to be justified by a ''compelling state interest.'' Necessary to assessment of the effect of this development is a close analysis of the limits of the right thus protected as well as of its contents.

Privacy: Its Constitutional Dimensions - Fourteenth Amendment U.S. Constitution - Findlaw

US Identifies Anti-Muslim Filmmaker Blamed for Attacks « CBS DC

WTF?!! Just who the hell does this government think they are?! This person had the right to make any film he wanted.. this is America..

Except:

Attorney General Eric Holder confirmed Thursday that Justice Department officials were investigating the deaths, which occurred during an attack on the American mission in Benghazi.

The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss an ongoing investigation, said Nakoula was connected to the persona of Sam Bacile, a man who initially told the AP he was the film’s writer and director.

Good now the families of the 4 dead can hopefully get their revenge....if the prick ever shows his face
in public again. With free speech come responsibility and consequence....

Well, we think you can't read, at any rate...

Exactly.. I posted it a couple of pages ago.. OLD BOD is too fuckin lazy to go look for it..I reposted.. so fuck her and anyone else.

Forum List

Back