*shameful* The Fed outs Filmmaker

Ladygunslinger said:
I love how liberals are so quick to throw Christians to the wolves..

Who brought up the guy's religion? I mean, other than you. Liberals didn't care in any way about his religion or his party affiliation. It's that consistency thing we have going.

Oh, I get it. You want to play the poor oppressed Christian victim. Just part of the modern right's desire to always portray themselves as the most oppressed people in the history of humanity. Let me break out the world's smallest violin for you.

And for the third time, what is it you that wish to see happen to filmmakers who denegrate Christians or Jews?

The film maker wanted to create controversy.

Now he's fucking got it.

Don't worry. He has money. He's safe from the fucking savages. Others will suffer for his actions.

All this mock incredulity by the right is fucking bullshit.

I hope the families of the fallen sue his sorry ass into oblivion.

Should speech that people find offensive be banned?

Should 'The New Normal' - that new sitcom about fags, be banned because it is offensive to millions?

Ladygunslinger said:
I love how liberals are so quick to throw Christians to the wolves..

Who brought up the guy's religion? I mean, other than you. Liberals didn't care in any way about his religion or his party affiliation. It's that consistency thing we have going.

Oh, I get it. You want to play the poor oppressed Christian victim. Just part of the modern right's desire to always portray themselves as the most oppressed people in the history of humanity. Let me break out the world's smallest violin for you.

And for the third time, what is it you that wish to see happen to filmmakers who denegrate Christians or Jews?

Dude, keep up with the thread..I posted that crack a while back.

US Identifies Anti-Muslim Filmmaker Blamed for Attacks « CBS DC

WTF?!! Just who the hell does this government think they are?! This person had the right to make any film he wanted.. this is America..

Except:

The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss an ongoing investigation, said Nakoula was connected to the persona of Sam Bacile, a man who initially told the AP he was the film’s writer and director.

Funny the person should want to go into hiding, typical right winger

Now he's fucking got it.

Don't worry. He has money. He's safe from the fucking savages. Others will suffer for his actions.

Should 'The New Normal' - that new sitcom about fags, be banned because it is offensive to millions?

Who has suggested that anything should be "banned"?

Also lady gunslinger, looks like you pops misfired when making you, take your UGLY ass of you sig, it almost makes me want to puke

Now he's fucking got it.

Not very bright, even for you. Go check out the 'free speech has crossed the line thead'.
Then we will consider you 'caught up.'

Not really capable of carrying an argument, mind you, but 'caught up.'

Now he's fucking got it.

When did I say that?

Are you legally retarded?

This isn't some esoteric debate about the first amendment you numbskull.

Now he's fucking got it.

When did I say that?

It absolute is a debate about the First Amendment.

You haven't a clue.

Not very bright, even for you. Go check out the 'free speech has crossed the line thead'.

So, you're bringing a straw man in from another thread? Good job.

Now he's fucking got it.

When did I say that?

LOL -- Now now.. all the name calling.. you people can't discuss anything without tossing out insults?

What's up with the speculation that this film was actually made by the Muslim Brotherhood to foster outrage against America?

Any proof of that?

No.

The guy is a Copt.

They hate Muslims as much as you guys do.

No, the muslims in Egypt hate the Coptic's enough to go to great lengths to set them up for the hatred and backlash that the muslim brotherhood would hope this would cause toward the Coptic Christians, especially in Egypt.

When did I say that?

It absolute is a debate about the First Amendment.

You haven't a clue.

He knowingly incited a riot that resulted in the death of four people.

It's a tort. No one has suggested it is a criminal offense. However, he committed a civil offense against the deceased and I hope their families punish him in court for it.

First amendment rights aren't absolute outside of criminal law (see libel and slander) and this is a classic vignette of "non-protected speech" (I.e. you can't yell "fire" in a crowded theater).

Of course, everyone with a shred of honesty that isn't trying to pimp this into something it is not for political gain knows that.

What's up with the speculation that this film was actually made by the Muslim Brotherhood to foster outrage against America?

Any proof of that?

No.

The guy is a Copt.

They hate Muslims as much as you guys do.

No, the muslims in Egypt hate the Coptic's enough to go to great lengths to set them up for the hatred and backlash that the muslim brotherhood would hope this would cause toward the Coptic Christians, especially in Egypt.

Well said..

So, you're bringing a straw man in from another thread? Good job.

A strawman would be an argument that is not being made.

The argument that free speech has crossed the line is being made LOUD and STRONG by Lefttards on this site.

So my question was, should such speech be banned, or not?

My guess is you don't have the sack to answer the direct question and will choose to deflect once again.

LOL

Look at the blood thirsty liberals in this thread licking their pasty cracked lips over this filmmaker posisbly being killed.. You bunch of anti-American sick fucks..

LOL -- Now now.. all the name calling.. you people can't discuss anything without tossing out insults?

Priceless.

I was being completely sarcastic.. Plus Gaeux cracked me up with that numbskill.. Just tryng to lighten the mood..

Forum List

Back