*shameful* The Fed outs Filmmaker

<in her best New York accent, although I don't have one> Oh my frickin gosh.. No noes..

"Nakoula had been registered to vote as a Democrat from 2002-2008, according to the L.A. County Registrar Recorder’s office."
Mohammed Movie?s Mystery Director - The Daily Beast

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And? Now everything changes and you want what exactly to happen to him....?

YOU are one stupid SON OF A BITCH.

I missed you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELCOME HOME!! <hug>

Been very busy at work...I've looked in from time to time and chose not to respond to alot of what I see going on.

I'll say this much about what is going on...OBAMA and the Statist Democrats are selling us OUT. They're committing TREASON against us.

Obama needs to account for this.

I missed you too! ;)

Is the Presidential race going well? I've not heard of you in the paper....are you expected to be on the ballot?

Ladygunslinger said:
OMG. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee A THREAT???????????????? Are you daft?????????? Do me a favor.. Bend over, shove your head up your ass, sneeze and blow the fuckin cobwebs out of your bunghole..

Check it out, we got us yet another whinyasstittybaby conservative. It yaps threats out of its ugly piehole, but then squeals like a sissy when it gets called on it.

Now, here's a kleenex. Wipe the snot off your nose. If you weren't making a threat, you should have no trouble explaining what you meant by:

Remember your words the next time a filmmaker denegrates Christians or Jews.. YOU GOT THAT?

So do so. What is it you that wish to do to filmmakers who denegrate Christians or Jews?

YOU GOT THAT!....and BRING IT! If nothing else, their craziness is entertaining.

US Identifies Anti-Muslim Filmmaker Blamed for Attacks « CBS DC

WTF?!! Just who the hell does this government think they are?! This person had the right to make any film he wanted.. this is America..

Except:

Attorney General Eric Holder confirmed Thursday that Justice Department officials were investigating the deaths, which occurred during an attack on the American mission in Benghazi.

The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss an ongoing investigation, said Nakoula was connected to the persona of Sam Bacile, a man who initially told the AP he was the film’s writer and director.
He has the right to make it, but he doesn't have the right to be "hidden"

WTH is wrong with you!?!?

What happened to the right to privacy?

Oh I am sorry that only applies to abortion, what was I thinking :eusa_doh:

Debunk:

Senior officials are increasingly convinced, however, that the ferocious nature of the Benghazi attack, in which rocket-propelled grenades were used, indicated it was not the result of spontaneous anger due to the video, called Innocence of Muslims. Patrick Kennedy, Under-Secretary at the State Department, said he was convinced the assault was planned due to its extensive nature and the proliferation of weapons.

There is growing belief that the attack was in revenge for the killing in a drone strike in Pakistan of Mohammed Hassan Qaed, an al-Qa'ida operative who was, as his nom-de-guerre Abu Yahya al-Libi suggests, from Libya, and timed for the anniversary of the 11 September attacks.

It's interesting to see right wingers defend Terry Jones, the pastor in Florida who caused an uproar for his "Burn a Koran Day", and now this "filmmaker" who caused deaths of American citizens.

I know...two things...they are blaming the President for "apologizing" when it isn't even an apology and they are circling the wagons around a crook film maker who's horribly bad movie incited violence.

Very interesting those two things put together.

WTF?!! Just who the hell does this government think they are?! This person had the right to make any film he wanted.. this is America..

Except:

Attorney General Eric Holder confirmed Thursday that Justice Department officials were investigating the deaths, which occurred during an attack on the American mission in Benghazi.

The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss an ongoing investigation, said Nakoula was connected to the persona of Sam Bacile, a man who initially told the AP he was the film’s writer and director.

What happened to the right to privacy?

Oh I am sorry that only applies to abortion, what was I thinking :eusa_doh:

They have all fled the thread in defeat.

LOL

<in her best New York accent, although I don't have one> Oh my frickin gosh.. No noes..

"Nakoula had been registered to vote as a Democrat from 2002-2008, according to the L.A. County Registrar Recorder’s office."
Mohammed Movie?s Mystery Director - The Daily Beast

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And? Now everything changes and you want what exactly to happen to him....?

Even though he's a liberal, I'd still SHOUT out to protect his right to privacy and free speech. Party affiliation has nothing to do with liberty.

Except:

Actually, you are what's wrong with this country.. Do any of you libs care that your messiah was warned 48 prior to the embassy attack and ignored it? Just breaking over the wires.. Your Appeasement President is going to lose BIG in November.. A major WALKING CLUSTERFUCK in both economics and national security. Just sayin :)

Care to make a bet?

Well, I'll ask nicely one more time

'Shall we put freedom back in a box to appease angry and insecure muslims around the world?'

What say you, Libtards?

'Shall we put freedom back in a box to appease angry and insecure muslims around the world?'
crickets

Doc is still here, but he hasn't the guts - or the IQ- to take a stab at it.

LOL

It's truly baffling.

For the 4th time now:
I do not think that any speech should be "banned", nor do I think that any "freedoms" should be "put back in a box".

Was that clear enough for you?

Debunk:

Senior officials are increasingly convinced, however, that the ferocious nature of the Benghazi attack, in which rocket-propelled grenades were used, indicated it was not the result of spontaneous anger due to the video, called Innocence of Muslims. Patrick Kennedy, Under-Secretary at the State Department, said he was convinced the assault was planned due to its extensive nature and the proliferation of weapons.

There is growing belief that the attack was in revenge for the killing in a drone strike in Pakistan of Mohammed Hassan Qaed, an al-Qa'ida operative who was, as his nom-de-guerre Abu Yahya al-Libi suggests, from Libya, and timed for the anniversary of the 11 September attacks.

Paybacks for Obama playing cowboy?

Actually, you are what's wrong with this country.. Do any of you libs care that your messiah was warned 48 prior to the embassy attack and ignored it? Just breaking over the wires.. Your Appeasement President is going to lose BIG in November.. A major WALKING CLUSTERFUCK in both economics and national security. Just sayin :)

Care to make a bet?

I;'ll bet our signature, 1 month. Loser carries winners choice of signature.

Forum List

Back